Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Attached: tumblr_pzksie8kX51tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1699, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/6-year-old-boy-forced-to-live-as-a-girl-while-mom-threatens-dad-for-not-goi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're right. Blockers dont affect children at all, every study shows this to be true.

Yes, yes I am. Gulags for all degenerates

It's more about castrating a child...
Taking hormones have serious consequences on your ability to reproduce, making you completely sterile after a while. And the operation is obviously out of question.

A child is still very affected by their parents and people around them and aren't in a mature enough stage to make the choise to sacrifice parts of their body and adulthood in that way.

I'm completely for transitioning at 18 and I believe trans people should do whatever they want.

Honestly you don't need to be 18 to know it's what you want. I'm not saying 10 is old enough but 18 is a bit old. I think 16 is a good middle ground

If you aren't old enough to consent to sex, you aren't old enough to start hormone treatment.

look dude, the concept is simple
just let them do it
once we have mass suicide rate increases from transitioning kids in their teens then we can call them out rightfuly as the retards they are

Attached: 1516527148164.png (1390x880, 607K)

This

The high suicide rates are largely because of how they're looked down on and not accepted

so we need to bully them more, alright

Attached: 7322.jpg (479x479, 51K)

Yes, faggot. I am. But i am not only against existence of trannies but all of lgbtpbbqgarbage+ piece of shit zoo. Fuck off shiteater

Attached: 1571107678467.png (1176x634, 459K)

why should anyone humor the delusions of a mentally ill person?

Actually that's been scientifically disproven, studies have shown that the 40% suicide rate remains constant regardless of whether or not people accept them and use preferred pronouns. Signifying that it is in fact a mental illness. I'm not saying that people with mental illnesses should be bullied, but also we shouldn't help exacerbate their illness by encouraging and subsidizing it.

Make sense, not old enough for sex, not old enough for sex change

>(also, if you still believe in Santa, you might not be able to make this type of decision.)

It is a lie, like all of lies spouted by this demonic cult. Clearly a work of demons.

Attached: 342-D3265-D1-D1-404-B-A88-B-E519-C904913-E.jpg (600x800, 64K)

what year is this?

the current one

The goal of helping the mentally ill is to get them functioning without being a danger to themselves or others. They can't reproduce but there's more to life than that isn't there. It might make you uncomfortable because it's not a common way to treat things, but not all illnesses are the same and we shouldn't deny the effectiveness of it on the grounds that it's unconventional.
The suicide rates do indeed drop in an accepting supportive environment. This has not been disapproved and it is extremely simple to grasp. I'm not sure where you're seeing that it has been disproven

this

Bullshit. Children go through a lot of shit emotionally, and they are at an age where they experiment with their identities. Castrating a child because he says he "feels like a girl" (mind you, being trans is literally a fad in current year) is a very bad decision. In addition, everyone seems to be totally oblivious to the fact that we can't really turn one into a person of the other sex with an acceptable body. I mean the fact that they will look like el_hon.jpg and el_troon.png is one thing, but their genitalia will simply be a bad replication attempt of the original, and this package as a whole will guarantee that they are undesirable to almost everybody (ffs, they need to dilate for hours, I wouldn't even want to have sex myself after messing around with my nu-vagina that much). I'm sorry, but it's true. If they decide to keep their cock, there will be people who are into that, but if they cut it off, then not really. And I'm saying this because the way they are perceived is very closely related to their role is society (which is a huge part of one's identity).

Oh, and you could say that transition helps them with their suicide rates and mental states, but guess what, not really. If someone decides that they really want to transition, well, go ahead, but they should be wary of the consequences.

I'm totally supportive of gay and trans and LGBTQQBRAAP+ people, and I think everyone should have a right to express their identity, but we shouldn't turn things into a clown world.

shit style

It's not that it is done,
rather that you don't do it
just to yourself is my problem.

Also why not fix the mental state if it's whats bothering you you morron

maybe you're right, but when the solution is to feed kids HRT/blockers thats when I have to put my foot down

You know 14 year olds are getting morr mature much faster and they are smarter than they were along time ago. So 12 year olds should be able to transition besides after 10 lots of kids start puberty and that's why to be safe 8 should be the minimum age unless there's parental consent then 6 should be goo.

If children can transition then they should be able to join the military, too.

Only ever group in history to reach these rates are jews in Germany during WW2.

Trannies are not as looked down upon as jews in Germany during WW2.

So 98% of Sup Forums

so we lower the bar
you know why we would stop there
?

Dubs and fax checked

[Citation needed]

don't forget the child genital mutilation as well, it's wrong when arabs do it to little girls but here in the west we can do it because we're so "progressive"

Attached: gay.png (731x564, 517K)

All these moms turning their sons into girls because the kid has sisters and wants to play with them.

one thing is to ad.
Is the chance to be wrong way worse than transition your child and be right?

The numbers of retransitioning haven't reach children yet

>Is the chance to be wrong way worse than transition your child and be right?
Is guaranteeing that your child will never have a normal life and everybody will be disgusted of them way worse than having your child consider their options as a trans person and decide for themselves when they are old enough? Not all trans people even want a sex change at the end of the day.

Actually you're wrong. Studies have shown that the suicide rate increases the more open and accepting people are. It is lower for people that hide and suppress this disillusion.

There is no such thing as transitioning. Can I transition my DNA into that of an African's? No. Fuck off of here with your jewish liberal bullshit.

40%

I'm against suicide which is why i'm against trans people.

This

well tumbler?

FUCK OFF

Don't pretend you have logical reasons to be against letting kids have sex.

No one is "too young" to enjoy sex.

You're just against the existence of free love and sex.

There is a difference between knowledge and wisdom. One could easily argue 18 year olds are stupider today than 12 year olds 100 years ago because of life experience and the sheltered existence of today. Children may know more about the world, but they are immune to suffering of war and starvation of the real world ... so of course a discussion about cutting off your dick is considered today while being completely unimaginable 100 years ago.

But simply put, take the tattoo test. If you drew a picture on your body 10 years ago, would you be happy with that picture today? Of course not, because you're a fucking idiot...it just took you 10 years to figure it out.

Sorry but, i prefer Trans Girl Next Door comic.

Attached: editorsnote.jpg (800x600, 104K)

Fuck off dumblr

I don't mind trans people.
I don't mind any handicapped or retarded people.
I just don't want anything to do with them.
That's my choice and you can't force me.

I'm not even going to argue as this is from the same country that cut a piece of babies penises off.

Children rights to a healthy upbringing is simply non existent.

I saw a documentary clip about a kid that tried to transition too young. Because it started at too young of an age, its penis was literally to small to work with. The doctor wouldn't proceed because there wasn't enough material to turn into a vagina.

>incel mindset

i remember when people started warning everyone that you fags would start accusing people of soggy knees and hobophobia if they wanted to be left alone. Seeing it happen has pretty much put me firmly on the side of those that want the gay disease cured permanently.

A more succinct demonstration of the Overton Window, I have not seen. Well-played.

lame insult

They usually don't cut the penis off until they're adults. The transition is hormonal.

>call him an incel...

Not only are you posting shitty bait, but you had to go to tumblr to find it.

Attached: 1566530321013.jpg (632x1024, 94K)

It was old enough for the surgery, but it didn't have enough penis mass because it started hormones at a young age.

Yeah, by 14 most girls are totally ready for sex and fun. Younger their body is mostly not quite ready, but with a little training the can enjoy sex just as well.

I'm against the existence of a lot of things, including parents.

Attached: wtf-furry.1187041658864.jpg (790x652, 60K)

The ride never ends

Attached: 1571302270497.jpg (600x1024, 105K)

Not sure if RvB should be taken that seriously, user.

Attached: 1571860925028.jpg (675x1024, 53K)

Attached: Kid-Rock-640x480-Instagram-640x480.jpg (640x480, 82K)

stings because it's true.

if kids are allowed to transition at any age there should be no age of consist laws

I don't think Gary Coleman was very happy about their effects.

Prepubertal children are likely to outgrow gender dysphoria. This is a simple fact. Hormones shouldn't start until at least 14, and re-assignment surgery shouldn't be done until 18.

>you’re just against the existence of trans people

Attached: 39E95D66-902F-4328-90B8-1371883CFE47.jpg (960x758, 60K)

Yeesh, so many retards in Sup Forums these days.

Attached: go-to-bed.1448155196214.furry-skelly-internet.jpg (898x1216, 185K)

Look here, listen! We're you 100% certain of your sexuality and preferences at age 7?

>Overton window
Thanks user, lernt a new term today.

think about all the "it's not a phase mom!" that kids go through.

imagine making such drastic & permanent decision during that "not a phase" period.

imagine whining about GMO and food additives, while taking fucked up amounts of medication, hormones and pills to change your body appearance, at a time where even the body itself has trouble regulating its own stuff.

we're not against making the choice. Just make it of a sound mind, at the correct moment.

i remember being a kid and thinking i wanted to be a girl. once i hit puberty that went away completely and i realized being a boy was pretty great. if i had transitioned when i thought i wanted to be a girl im pretty sure i would have ended up killing myself later in life once i realized how bullshit that phase

while the rest of the world rapes children and beats women, strange how western culture is framed as being savage and backwards by such a small minority of "logical" thinkers. i wonder who could be behind this?

No, fuck all of that. Think about the shit parents shove down their kids' brain throats anyway. You can't trust people to raise kids, let alone to responsibly unleash science on them.

Attached: lovecraft-shota-trap.1892-B.jpg (272x369, 28K)

Agreed, primarily because we can't do it right yet.

People are saying that 14 or 10 is old enough to transition. Next LGBT will say it's old enough for sex.

Goddamn peds

The last one's not even trans! XD

lol theres literally no cases of that happening in history

lifesitenews.com/news/6-year-old-boy-forced-to-live-as-a-girl-while-mom-threatens-dad-for-not-goi

republicans already say this is fine in plenty of states of child marriage

>cant trust people to raise kids
>this explains the success of romulus and remus

>20 years from now
>"Its wrong to stop 1 year olds from transitioning"
>"Why are you against the govt paying for infants to transition?"
>"my son picklerick was raised as a girl from birth was perfectly fine with his sex change before he killed himself you homophobe"

Your link is garbage, but my pic is H. P. Lovecraft as a child. Think about the difference in style there.

I wanted to be an commando when I was a kid. Why was I not allowed to join the military right then? Oh right, I was just a kid.

I could have been the best commando ever if my training had started as a little kid, but no, stupid rules about being mature and shit.

I'ld be the best killing machine ever. Too bad.

No idea where you are pulling it from, I was more mature than my peers and I thing I could call myself an adult at like 21-22, when I went out into the world and had to come by. I consider 18 yo children to be honest.

HONK HONK

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>10yo marriages legal in the state of...

"No one is too young to transition"

I'd like to know what are Sophie Labelle's medical credentials. For some reason, I don't trust sentences spoken by cartoons.

Your hurting the anti-trans cause by using phrases like that. Tone it down and use actual anti-trans arguments (of which there are plenty) so we can get rid of this insanity.

a lot of people are confused and make irrational decisions. If you support a child losing the identity it was born with then you should be okay with abortion and suicide

Even most trans folks think Assigned Male is shit, and does more harm than good for the community.

There's no "we" you aren't accomplishing anything by bickering on the internet.

Attached: 000_ちょっと待って.jpg (1988x3056, 1.92M)

the problem is their nigger parents are 99% of the time the reason they are transitioning in the first place
oh and by the way the other 1% is tv brainwashing

Ok maybe not on Sup Forums because everyone here is shitposting, but I think places like twitter and stuff have a massive influence public opinion

> not old enough to consent to sex
> still believe in Santa Claus
> old enough to change their sex

> male kid plays with cars - perfectly fine
> female kid plays with dolls - perfectly fine
> female kid plays with cars - perfectly fine
> male kid plays with dolls - OMG HE MUST BE TEH TRANSSSSEXXXXUALIST!!

i notice that this is being pushed on a lot more boys than it is girls; i don't see a rash of mothers pushing for their daughters to be boys
funny that

Citations please! I'd love to beat some fags over the head with these studies.

Can we focus more on haw many children are still starving to death every day before we care about this crap?

Attached: furry.1258779237035.gif (1003x1115, 177K)

This is a retarded abuse of reason and made by someone who doesn't understand the concept of logic.

Please kill yourself for spreading this idiocy. You don't deserve to live.

I'm a proponent of trans rights, but transitioning children is proven to have a net negative effect on trans patients. Most children who exhibit minute symptoms of gender dysphoria end up being gay by adulthood, not necessarily trans. By putting the idea in their head that they'll be happier if they transition, we're being disingenuous. Most post-transition trans people are not happy, and a majority of them experience profound depression following their treatments. Furthermore, the rate of detransitions has been skyrocketing these past few years, which clearly indicates the psychological institutions have been over-diagnosing gender dysphoria.

racist

idaho has no limit.

>i don't see a rash of mothers pushing for their daughters to be boys

you aren't looking very well then. It's extremely common for girls to be raised to act overly masculine.

He's right about one thing, I am definitely against the existence of tranny fags