Just bought this sex doll:

Just bought this sex doll: sexdollsking.com/products/selena
YOU MAD FAGS ?

Attached: 1552642201763297.jpg (853x1280, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32983431512.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont give a shit nigger

>tfw no 100cm blue elf qt gf to pound over a table

Damn how do you know this website ? I have one too, I bought Miley 3 months ago, best purchase of my life

lmao tf

AHAHAHAH 100cm, crazy motherfucker

kill yourself

duh

Today's the day.

One shot, one opportunity...

no. i'm fucking a real girl tonight, fatty.

Sure we believe you stoopid

im having the real sex thing with a girl. i love breast that feels like bag of sand. i m a real sexhaver you guys i promise.

i would love to have one just to look at. i know sex isnt going to be as good as real life and i can always fap one out instead. but damn that one just looks good, pleasing to the eye if i might say so.

congrats OP make sure to post pics+video of her after you dress up

And this is the cheapest that I found m8

The only thing more sad than never getting married is never getting married and buying a sex doll. Holy shit that is pathetic for anyone to own a sex doll. Throw that shit in the trash immediately, hit the gym, go to church, talk to actual living women, go outside, stop degenerating into a troglodyte.

I will !

wrong. nothing is sadder than putty pussy on a pedestal and wrapping your entire life around chasing it to make the jews money. fuck off retard.

>lowest price is about 600$

I mean I guess a phone and crud costs more.
But you could probably buy a pocket pussy for a 100$ or something.
I mean it might not be as good.
But better then hand i guess.

do you like this model or you want the cheapest?

Both, I'm a broke ass nigga so I took the cheapest one but I like it too so it's fine to me

Yea mate it's like 1/4 of my salary, I don't give a shit. If it can replace my hand it's fine

bought pic related a few days ago for ~€30
almost feels like a real blowjob, it even heats up to body temperature

Attached: Screenshot_20191108-172521~2.png (1080x1334, 734K)

How does one live with it?

You hide it when family comes over, put it in the closet or cover it up on your bed?

When you, you have others help move it or you do it yourself?

How many times have someone called the cops thinking it was a dead body if you moved?

With today's tech, I'd be worried if there cameras in the eyes recording you even if it's in the corner, watch you. Maybe device that's turns its head and looks at you when your not looking.

If you sleep with it, someone could log in and turn its head around to look at you.

Yeah, those guys with wives and kids are a bunch of suckers, I'm so cool over here with my silicone masturbation tool, I've got it all figured out. Dumbass, way to win a darwin award.

paranoid faggot

Ooooo someone didnt get a toy from ther cearel box he, who's the unhappy child, who's the unhappy child that's right you are.

It was legit questions

i had sex with my gf last night

>how to remove yourself from the gene pool in one easy step

do you want a medal?

you are raging because you cant stand contentment. keep throwing your hissy fit because vocels are happier and more fulfilled than you are loser!!! :)

what was his name?

Post pictures of you fucking it

Op what you think of this one aliexpress.com/item/32983431512.html

It seems like it
is 1.5k everywhere else.

Attached: a3470e80edb33bd5fa48648f7faa470b.jpg (1300x1948, 1.33M)

explain?

post a pic of your body next to the doll with a timestamp, ten internets say you won't because you're a disgusting landwhale who can't get a girlfriend because of how obese you are.

The only thing alive on your doll will be the chinese camera lens in the eye socket to gather data from you. Look closely into the dolls eye and you see the lens

LOL cant wait to see this faggot on the news for buying a child sex doll..... Enjoy your jail time.

Attached: 1549802839821.jpg (288x268, 30K)

is that why the chinese models are cheaper and better to the point of giving them away?

>spending thousands of dollars to pretend you're not an incel

Soo...nice one Elon Musky!

Attached: 531573135122112.jpg (1460x1165, 121K)

How long to deliver, what about to Uk?

i bet you want my picture faggot. go solicit some other guy to show you his body you flaming retard lmao

found the virgin who never seen breasts before

In Bongistan it dont matter they still seize it and you need to appear in court and ask for it back by giving a full explanation on why you ordered it in first place.

i guess dont live in poopland

few days or a week

They deliver worldwide, free shipping in Europe and America

Ok, also Op what extras does it come with? any clothing items or wig?

Yea m8 it's written, there is clothes, wigs and cleaning tools

>66
> (You)
>Ok, also Op what extras does it come with? any clothing items or wig?

And also a heating rod

Srry anons but I dont see that at the link Op posted,also the heating rod is considered a seperate accessory

If you want to be sure, email them

kk

Attached: screenshot2019-11-08--18_10_16.jpg (1080x2031, 491K)

Weird. Just ask them.

Attached: Capture.jpg (805x583, 30K)

Which one do you wanna buy ? Personally if I had the money I would take "Lou" but I'm a broke ass old man so I took the cheapest one

Don't buy from aliexpress ever. They're usually cheap manufacturers trying to copy whatever is being popular and steal the pics from the legit doll makers.

I asked if they could send pics of their doll and it was close, but with unsettling details that would've made me regret buying it. Not even mentioning durability and other similar concerns.

The commentary/feedback is mostly accounts they themselves make specifically to maintain the charade. It's easily verifiable with little effort and investigation.

16cm kek

This is the depth of a human vagina, fag.

I have thought that also, in this case that doll is 500-600 whereas normally it well over 1k. The issue I have is this seller has been around for years and the feedback links to dollforum.

Nice

Got a link? I can only find sketchy Chinese websites that sell it.

doesn't even feel a bit like a blowjob, you fag! or do your girls mouth vibrate while sucking? and second, that hole is waaaay to small for any movement.

Ow...

It's not deep enough for me. I genuinely was considering buying the thing.

>Selena just finished high school. She turned 18 last month
this is the most normie website that ever existed, they are even trying to justify a pretend sex doll to be "of legal consenting age"

loli dolls are the best kind, makes sense

I have a 18cm long penis, and that's enough for me. A human vagina is like 15cm deep

kek ahahahahah

There's a reason it's about 1k cheaper user. For all i know, it's possible they simply salvage used dolls, do the minimum amount of maintenance required to make it look like it's never been used. Also those guys have been at it for ages, have multiple aliexpress accounts with the exact same censoring symbols.

Pic related, left is from the same supplier (with another account name)

Attached: itsbaitanon.png (773x448, 614K)

I meant right*
Left is the pic they stole from the OJ supplier (WM dolls iirc).

Really? Then that shouldn't be a problem, thanks!

I'm not posting pictures here once it's delivered though

I'm going to, personally. Be ready fags

Noice!

Ready and waiting!

Kingmanson on amazon for inexpensive dolls.

Thesilverdoll for 1k - 3k dolls better quality

Attached: 8NhbDep.jpg (1960x3636, 428K)

>doll is 18
>loli
oof

They are maybe telling 18 to don't have legal problems

Fucking this. I actually bought one a few months ago on OP's website. Sabrina her name was I guess.
She looked like Hershlag in that iconic scene in Closer so my dick took control of my brain. Don't regret it though, good nut few times a week.

Yeh wm dolls seems to get alot of interest especially. Still need a Uk based supplier most are resellers.

looking thanks

Attached: 1573075654683.jpg (1960x3054, 441K)

take pics of this 2k doll user

OP's website has warehouses in UK, read their about us ffs

AHAHAHAHAHAH Crazy nigger

no seriously, do it faggot

Ah shit sry, fail, didn't want to respond to u