Are LSD and mushrooms really as bad as parents say?

Are LSD and mushrooms really as bad as parents say?

Attached: lsd.jpg (654x366, 52K)

My advice is don't fuck with tobacco at all. Don't fuck with alcohol except at communion and a little during wedding receptions. Weed you can do once a month when you're 16-19, once a week when you're 20 - 50, and as much as you want after 50. Mushrooms should only be done once every ten years, if at all. LSD should be taken no more than two times in your whole life, and it shouldn't be taken as a recreational drug, but as a tool through which you can look at your faith and beliefs through a new light and a new perspective. Having a saint or shaman to help guide you with this is very important.

Attached: 1534790132834.jpg (960x960, 52K)

>Mushrooms should only be done once every ten years, if at all. LSD should be taken no more than two times in your whole life, and it shouldn't be taken as a recreational drug, but as a tool through which you can look at your faith and beliefs through a new light and a new perspective.

You have that backwards bro, it's commonly accepted that mushrooms are better for having an enlightening experience than lsd.
Having actually done both of them I agree with it.

My advice is to do whatever the fuck you want, using your skills of logic, reasoning, and observation to determine if your actions are affecting you positively or negatively. You don't need to follow some regimen like a fag

>Advice from a healthy fellow
You fag.

Nah. Just know yourself and be ready to see your demons. Shit will bring out a whole new prospective.

I once saw a man at a house party cutting off his ears with his head out a window because he was tripping so hard on mushrooms

Maybe, but nothing wrong with clean living, relatively speaking. Green tea keeps me smiling, I don't need to destroy my kidneys or my liver, I understand that such organs are nice to have in good condition down the line.

Attached: 1529199237434.jpg (728x607, 100K)

In my experience it is not very hard to differentiate the effects of LSD from having a spiritual experience. But with mushrooms I do agree that using them to a great extent can really fuck you up. Though any psychedelic can be very dangerous if done in excess.

Sure, they're both psychedelic, my point is that they're extremely powerful and not to be underestimated, they may not be physically addictive but they're still psychologically explosive, so treat them with respect and don't abuse them

Do enough pyschedelics that you learn compassion for others.

If your parents are saying theyre bad then they likely have no experience with psychedelics.
I would recommend getting them from a trusted source and trying them at least once. You wont get addicted to them and if its not for you then you never have to do it again. It will however likely change your outlook on life.

Mushrooms and acid have zero effect on your kidneys or liver. Your og post is full of shit too. Fuck off back to church faggot.

This is an absolute troll or a bonified retard

I would recommend waiting until after your brain finishes developing to use psychedelics, for most people this is at least 21 - 24

And a good day to you too, sir.

psychoactive drugs
especially hallucinogens. they could fuck up your mental state forever.

that being said if you dont have much to worry about if you take minor doses and have no family history of mental illness.

either way fuck it dude just do what you want

Attached: hot-girl-in-a-bath-of-cigarettes-12518.jpg (770x1162, 606K)

None of that really has anything to do with what I was saying, but yes I agree a lot of people don't take them seriously enough.

Conversely, some people take them too seriously honestly
Saying you should only do it twice in your entire life is asinine

Pure lsd is fine, research chems a definite no, never done mushrooms but they seem pretty harmless too just riding the high of a poison meant to stop you from eating the poisoner. Only as every now and again things for both though

i have dont lsd 2 times when i was a young age it was fun but it was a high that i could not really hide when i was at the peak of my lsd trip i could hardly speak to my parents because i was tripping sack. also i was smoking a lot of weed at the time and after my second trip i got paranoid like thinking that cops were spying on my phone and then in january of the next year i was in the psych ward yelling at one of the nurses to give me my soul back but now i am good 10/10 would do again. but this doesnt happen to everyone that does lsd make sure you plan the trip or it will not be fun i made a playlist of songs on my spotify like jimmy hendricks and it was like a trip back in time i could see fucking music and the trees were moving to the beat and shit really cool

Whatever, it's an arbitrary number, it's better than saying "Go wild kid, take as much acid as you feel like."

What kinda crack are you smoking bud?
I've done acid and it's okay, you won't see aliens, depending on how many tabs you do, mushrooms supposedly is the same but not as much euphoria. Just go the safe route and smoke a shit ton of weed, I've done acid like 5 times already and it's fine really, just don't read in to what you see too much.

Take as much acid as you want. If you go crazy you were already crazy.

If you take enough of any psychedelic you will see aliens. Why would you smoke weed when you're tripping wtf gross.

2 times your entire life is not an arbitrary number

I did half a tab of acid once, I smoked weed and it bumped up the intensity to one full tab, never the less I didn't mean it like that, I was just saying that if you're unsure of acid and mushrooms to just stick to weed.

I can only vouch for mushrooms. Very enjoyable and therapeutic experience. However LSD is man mad dog shit and shouldn't be ingested.

Attached: 1570187847651.png (1023x781, 1.68M)

This man speaks the truth. Although I don't quite agree with the Mushrooms and LSD time-frames. If you go into LSD with the mind-frame of a tool it is a very powerful drug.

100ug seems to be the optimum chill and reflection amount for me. Perhaps once or twice a year.

Ah yeah that's fine. I thought you meant like 5 tab situations and then smoking weed will just cook your brain lol. Didn't mean to harsh your mellow, chillanon

Obviously mushrooms are not his thing

Understandable, the most acid I've done on 1 trip is 2 tabs of 300 ug according to my dealer

That dude knows how to party

no
ive done them and im fine
they are pretty benign

i think i had 6 acid trips, tried shrooms one and had some dmt. it's always been a pleasurable experience. just make sure you have a good vibe, are with people you like and don't use it to escape from your shitty life.

I've got a good source on LSD. i take 300ui every 2 week and have done for the better part of 2 years. I am a hospital manager of a psychiatic unit. I dont drink. I dont smoke. I sometimes take 600ui in the right enviroment. I've always managed to function and really enjoy watching MMA when I'm on it. that all been said I did get a bit brave and take 900ui, had full ego death and I'm now convinced we live in a simulator after going into a busy town centre. I never had that belief before, nor entertained it. I've lost my fear of death, anxiety and I'm much more balanced. I exercise regularly and ear pretty clean so it's my only vice.

Bump