Gf’s little sister sucked my dick. Do I tell her?

Gf’s little sister sucked my dick. Do I tell her?

Attached: BF656AB5-481B-4275-93C2-C61FFAF1ECF2.jpg (750x746, 600K)

Depends. Which is which.

And more

I waited until I divorced her, but yeah why not...

Left is my gf, right is her little sister

Attached: B8FFEFB0-6726-4CE9-BD54-7187D9E0847E.jpg (750x743, 545K)

Right looks like she gives a sluttier blowjob

Am I correct?

*better

Have nudes of either?

Never tell and keep getting dick sucked for eternity

Lol you stepped down. Retard

She wasn’t very good at it, I think it might have been her first time. She’s pretty innocent. Just sort of tried to swallow it as much as she could

Attached: B4B5331B-BF07-4FAE-905A-0CE4AEFA74D6.jpg (750x743, 626K)

I’m worried she will tell her sister

You're fucked m8

Pics or it didn't happen.

She probably just will eventually, female sisters are like that

Now the question is, are you a stud enough to get them both to give you head at once? Doubtful

>Female sisters

Jesus Christ

why would you tell her?

also storrrrryyyyy? pls?

I don’t think I could, though I would like to. I’ll certainly be coming on to her little sister again, I’d love to fuck her at least if I’m fucked anyway

Attached: 945AB806-73A3-44E0-92E3-D0280A580CDD.jpg (750x745, 582K)

She’s always been sort of flirty, but last night we were all hanging out having some drinks, and my gf went to bed leaving us to watch tv, before I knew it she had her hand down my pants

Attached: DE37B60F-5698-462A-9CE6-BC7B7FF5E688.jpg (685x704, 444K)

Alright, so assuming this is a BS story. However, if you actually know these girls and want nudes of them, OP, let me know their info and I'll get it for you.

shes awesome. im jealous. together with gf long? moar? (also name / age?)

She wants it just do it just call her and fuck her in your car

He can get the real thing in person without you

Lil sister looks like the slut of the family, she won’t say shit. Young sluts are begging for someone to practice on. GF is hot

Little sister looks slutty, big sister is slutty but more outwardly slutty

OP posting in his own thread. Yikes

Name is Britney, actually turned 18 in September...been with my gf for about three years

Attached: 431CDEE9-7D2C-45E7-B885-F920161C1460.jpg (720x994, 582K)

I’m pretty sure she’s a virgin though, so it would be a big deal for her

Attached: D9271FCD-1CEE-4845-96EB-950B3BE8F567.jpg (750x885, 719K)

If you don't have anything good for us to see then wtf is the point other than you jerking off to pretending to fuck your gf's sister's face.

I just said "assuming this is a BS story" and seeing how doing a reverse image search of the "Dad" picture gives you a hit of a previous Sup Forums thread, I'm guessing the OP knows the girls but idn't actually dating them.

No big deal still a good thread, but i'm just saying OP...if you actually want nudes of them - if they are girls you have always wanted to see, I can get them for you.

Neither are very slutty, I was my gf’s first a few years ago, and her little sister is super inexperienced sexually

Attached: 44D7E585-E069-4391-9ECC-19109609DBC5.jpg (714x723, 298K)

Bro I am rolling my eyes so hard at your hesitation

“Yeah I lost my virginity to my older sisters boyfriend”

That’s kinda hot

sister is way hotter than your gf. Dump your cunt gf and fuck her sister. Maybe send her a video?

If she hasn't told her yet she probably wont tell her. Would go for fuck. If she tells her, theres plenty women out there

This

That’s called rape

Not going to dump her, but I think I will try to fuck her sister this weekend. Just don’t know how to go about doing it

Attached: C8371AE6-7143-41D6-BB46-10932C020EF1.jpg (455x736, 278K)

>sister is way hotter than your gf. Dump your cunt gf and fuck her sister. Maybe send her a video?
Jesus Christ what are you 15

i want her lips around my dick right now

That wasnt last night faggot. You've posted this before, same pics and story.

It was pretty hot, especially the look on her face when I came, I’d like for it to happen again

Attached: 1F465E63-F6D7-4D46-B7C2-63F3B2E86EF6.jpg (750x743, 583K)

Would you guys seriously rather Role Play this story than actually see both chicks naked?

I'm not going to white knight on anyone - I will literally get us win of both of them and post it right to this thread - I just need to know who they are.

The kids thinking this is real crack me up

I know...an I'm literally offering to get everyone (including OP) REAL nudes of them if someone gives me a name, or insta or something like that, but people seem to want to live in fantasy land instead of seeing actual nudes of them...it baffles me.

Where did you cum? Did you tell her it was going to happen?

Well, OP is only one who (presumably) knows names, etc. And if OP is faggot, even he doesn't know them.

>protip OP is always faggot

Don't. Keep at it. Lucky

this thread has been posted several times by the same larper

In her mouth, and no, she was kind of choked on it

Attached: 8AEB5D48-C540-49F5-A95B-A7237DEA322E.jpg (750x551, 403K)

Fuck off with you're extremely stale pasta

Attached: 19224904_1756084661074630_2354346632562681762_n.jpg (767x853, 63K)

I’ll take things that didn’t happen for $500 Alex

Before you say that to others you should probably stop visiting kikebook you utter and complete faggot

How many months now have you been posting the "Last night....." bullshit?

Ask her to send you nudes so you can post them on the internet for everyone to enjoy...

she's cute,id say you dont tell your gf and keep fucking her

so hot. thanks again for sharing user.

Only thing left to do now is get a hummer from mama

Haven’t fucked her yet, hoping to this weekend

Well, since I got it off here....

Attached: you.jpg (696x960, 55K)

Attached: GtheConqueror.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Haha, most likely correct. Shame - they both are pretty hot. My reverse image searches turned up nothing but maybe someone is better at it than I am.

Yes, repent Faggot!

this thread has been posted a bunch of times, since last winter at least

reverso searcho

find profilios

tello girlfriendo

profito

Attached: 1520026413986s.jpg (250x213, 6K)

Yeah, one of the images popped up with a Sup Forums archive thread so I knew OP was full of shit with his story but I at least hoped he'd be smart enough to still want to see both naked if he knows them.

Me, I'm just interesting in seeing if I can find nudes of them since they are both hot. Win win for everyone

You saved it, it was never forced upon you.
Why divert attention away from your own shortcomings?

Attached: .jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

Eh, it fits sometimes. Whatever, faggot.

>Ask her to send you nudes so you can post them on the internet for everyone to enjoy...
Also, include date/timestamp

Left>right

Both are pretty hot. You should cum inside both of them and see if you can unlock the "Uncle Daddy" achievement.

>Gf’s little sister sucked my dick. Do I tell her?

she was there, sucking your dick, so she knows.
LRN2GRMR

Agree, the little sister is a rocket

>Gf’s little sister sucked my dick. Do I tell her?
>she was there, sucking your dick, so she knows.

little sister - subject
sucked - action

op - retarded douchbag

No, I think she knows she sucked your dick already. Just don't let her sister know.

too late

been covered

Does anyone with better reverse imaging skills know who these two gals are? Win will be delivered if so. I have my methods.

>female sisters
what are you, retarded?

Since OP is a fag, anna have at this one in the meantime?

emmaroswell - insta + snap

>anna have at this one

english?

Sure, message me at jack0qadxvuh AT proton just in case I have any questions, but I will post to this thread if I find anything if that's cool with you.

dick in hand problems

rad!

How about being a human being and stopping before you destroy their relationship?

You’re a POS.

When my wifes sister turned 18, she could not keep her hands off me. Been pretty much in love with me since I started dating her sister, she was 12. We ended up drinking together and she kissed me and ended up fingering her and she blew me. Still mess around here and there. It's amazing

Convert to Mormanism and have em both

Where does she live? (this is jack) You never hit me up on proton, so asking here.

They're fucking sisters. Of course she's gonna tell her.

Only option op is to fuck them both for as long as you can & know your time is numbered.

Also, there will be revenge. & new BFs to watch the fuck out for.

my bad..

Tempe AZ

previously paradise valley az

Moar of sister?

Sorry - no go on her. Is her first name not actually Emma? Got her email but no luck on anything else. Very rare miss on info for her. Found the rest of her family, but nada on her.

You are welcome to send another one for me to try.

no worries amigo, I appreciate the valiant effort

yes and tell us the reaction

Responded to you in mail.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK NOOOOOO. are a fucking idiot?

No just tell your gf you want to bring her sis into the relationship

>why is everyone saying Eric Ciaramella is the whistleblower?
Your relationship is fucked. She will tell her older sister. No way around that. Best to tell her you really like her but you're worried about her sister. This is important because it's groundwork you'll have to lay. Couch it as you preferring her to her sister then either you tell your gf or have her tell her her sister. Either your gf takes it well and you have a throuple situation (unlikely) or she breaks up with you (very likely) and you can keep fucking her sister (only likely if you lay the groundwork).

any bikini on right?