Is this still accurate?

Is this still accurate?

I take it your Trump thread got deleted?

Reddit hates Jennifer Laurence now

otherwise I guess they all still apply in the same way they did when this was made.

pretty much but redditors love baneposting now

shouldn't you be watching rick and morty?

We've reached a new layer of irony.

you see my friend what you have failed to comprehend is that this image is itself the method of identifying redditors.

the person who posts it and the people who reply to it are redditors, that's the code.

Negative opinion of BvS

But you weren't here when we put it together, star wars 7 poster

Easiest way to spot a redditor is by identifying those that would talk about politics or social issues rather than about television or film. Redditors have a tendency to derail everything into an excuse to shoot their mouth off.

Also, redditors LOVE memes. That entire image is a fucking joke.

>redditors
>hating on JC and avatar

Or is that just what a redditor would want me to think!?

the only way to identify one is by their posts, like the one above me that uses that spacing to seem more "appealing to the eye". Reddit is a huge tripfag circle jerk and every single post is made to impress and grab updoots, yes there's (You)centric posts here but in reddit literally EVERYTHING is a cry for attention. It also explains their fucking sheeplike mentality and downvote rape on anything that isn't in the norm of reddo. the place is shit but they have some decent content to browse at work (which is also a problem with all those idiots killing webm hosing sites since the traffic draws copyright issues right away lmao)

it was never accurate, the person who made it was a redditor

no, reddit hates jlaw now

seems pretty accurate to me senpai

Good call. Noted

Hello eddit!

The twist is OP is the redditor. Whoever made that graphic is the redditor.

>TFW all the people who spam the word Reddit and know all about Reddit culture are the ones that visit Reddit 24/7 and save Reddit screencaps

Really makes you think

That would make sense if the whole 2013 invasion thing didn't happen 2bh

ah, the good old days of Sup Forums...

shame normies, crossposters, reddit, and underageb&s had to kill this place!

You mean like this?

Sup Forums is the most reddit board though

There was a Problem Child 2?