The.Void.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG

>The.Void.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG

It VOD Friday! This is the big release people have been waiting for!!!

For some reason, this is out before the HD copy. I will post the HD copy when I find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/the_void_2017/
rarbg.to/torrent/y7ldza4
imdb.com/help/show_leaf?titleformat
rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=web&category[]=44&category[]=45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AT least we know a HD version is coming now thank fuck.

Never heard of it
Looks pretty great
rottentomatoes.com/m/the_void_2017/

anyone got a stream?

>>The.Void.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
thanks senpai itll probavbly be bad but anyway

Will it be as entertaining as From Beyond? I liked it a lot. I havn't watch The Reanimtor in so long either.

THE HD VOD RELEASES ARE STARTING TO ROLL OUT. WATCH THIS THREAD.

besides the gore reanimator is a shitty adaption even the amount of gore is not gory enough as the story. sadly it will never be adapted and if it was it would be an X rated

I...is this lovecraft-kino? How have I not heard of this before?

WHERE

hope so there hasn't been a good adaption of his work by anyone besides the color out of space

So was From Beyond, but it was still fun. I cannot say anything about the Re-Animator* as I haven't seen it sense I was a little kid and my parents were asleep, and I snuck on Skinemax to watch it. I seen From beyond two years ago, and thought it was wild.

YARGH! FIGURE IT OUT FOR YA'SELF!

We've been making threads about this for weeks after the trailers came out.

Trailer looks gud. Loads of gore and weird cultist is a good formula.

I don't know how I've missed those.

rarbg.to/torrent/y7ldza4

>The.Void.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

HAPPENING

>>The.Void.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG

Wrong movie, dude.

The Void (2016) is a horror anthology.

The Void (2017) is what we're all waiting on.

no idiot

>2016
Wrong movie

You're wrong.

any ddl link

any clue when it will be on primewire or the like?

it's the wrong movie. comments on tpb confirm

Just torrent it you stupid nigger

Youre completely wrong, just watched the void 2016 on exodus & it was a really shitty anthology. This new Void may have begun production in '16 but its technically a 2017 release.

Think me and are wrong? Go fuckinh watch The Void 2016 and see. Enjoy your righthearted koream chink murder for hire short

Nobody cares because the HD one is all people will get

im so confused i thought this movie came out in 2017

IMDB date is 2016. The IMDB is determined when the movies finished production, not when it is scheduled for release. Lots of indie movies get released LONG after they were produced because they didn't have a distributor for a long time.

Look at You're Next 2011 which came out in 2013.

Anyone planning to stream this shit? Would be comfy af

The IMDB date is not the release date, idiot. The IMDB date is when the movie was produced.

>A screening/exhibition of a film or video is considered to be valid for the purposes of determining the initial release date/year if any of these criteria are met, even if the work undergoes subsequent changes/post-production work/edits:

It screened in front of a paying audience (i.e. they attended a paid event).
It won any kind of award at the event
It was reviewed by a legitimate/established publication or critic based on that screening

imdb.com/help/show_leaf?titleformat

The VOID screened in 2016, hence the IMDB date is 2016. That's how they choose the official IMDB dates.

It is NOT the release date, according to IMDB.

There are already a shitload of links for that horror anthology that shares the same name and year, so good fucking luck.

The torrent is only at 4% now for everyone, RARGB takes fucking forever when a movie is uploaded.

>There are already a shitload of links for that horror anthology that shares the same name and year, so good fucking luck.

We already have the real movie, dumbass. I'm torrenting it right now.

Yeah it's annoying that they don't use a seedbox that limits the number of upload slots to 4. I think they do the initial seed to like 100 people at the same time, hence the slow availability.

can't see it on torrent sites yet

this... for a second I thought I was rused, thanks for the headsup guys

It's only sourced on one torrent site, idiot. You have to wait for it to spread to the rest of them.

Doesn't matter because the real movie was already linked here. Most of us know exactly what the original source is.

my mistake I do

why did you downvote me on rarbg

Protip to all the retards.

VOD Tuesday and VOD Friday threads are simply the latest WEB-DLs from here.

rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=web&category[]=44&category[]=45

F5 this and you see everything from the OP. RARBG is the source for most WEB-DLs these days. The rest of the WEB-DLs come from private trackers.

Probably some trolling nigger, or anti-piratefag

I hope this is good.

The last decent Lovecraftkino was Absentia.

>Absentia.

I liked that one but I wouldn't say it is very Lovecraftian.

If the site is safe, I'll disable my AdBlock on this domain. More worried about unseen spyware cookies.

Why is it so hard to try and adapt these stories? There is so much material. I guess they make for better comics than life action flicks.

Never disable your adblock on any domain unless it is a financial matter.

truth

This is like all the people downloading Split (2016) thinking it was the shyamalan flick

It is a financial matter if you are blocking ads and not pay for it somehow. good thing i can live with that.

t. avid adblocker

Is this you?

>It is a financial matter if you are blocking ads and not pay for it somehow

He means your personal finance, like paying bills or viewing your investment portfolio.

>people scared of torrenting

Lol I can't believe people think they will go to jail if they get caught watching an indie horror movie that only nerds know about.

It's not Game of Thrones, retards. Nobody is monitoring these indie movies. 90% of torrents are NOT, I repeat, NOT monitored because they don't belong to huge companies and don't make a huge profit.

yeah i know what he meant, just offered another point of view

I'm pretty sure DDLs are more dangerous than torrents.

If you liked Absentia you might like Banshee Chapter too.

>I'm pretty sure DDLs are more dangerous than torrents.

This is retarded to even say.

If you guys watch absentia, watch the rest of Mike Flanagans shit. Occulus, Before I wake and Oujia origin of evil are are great

DDLs are usually filled to the brim with adware.

He did a fantastic work with Origin of Evil; that was quite the salvaging job. Looking forward to his new films too.

Do I need to watch the other ouija films to watch origin of evil. I heard they're quite shit.

Said nobody ever.

Avoid the other films, just watch his movie because it's a prequel.

There's only one other movie and no. It's a prequel. Hence the title "origin of evil"

Think before asking dumb questions.

Both of those movies suck nigger cock. YOU are why horror films sucks these days.

Just Ouija 2014. There are a lot of shitty ouija board movies floating around and this one isn't that great, but it's all the context you need for OoE.

Finally

Been waiting a while for this one

Origin of Evil was terrible. Couldn't get more than 20 mins in and turned it off. Inb4 you don't like horror. I love horror.

origin of evil was a decent movie, idiots.

That one guy will be really pleased.

>Executive Producer
Wow it's nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I want to pirate this so I can watch it now, I'm going to wait until I make it home (out of the country right now) and rent it legally. I want to support these guys. Nothing against those that'll pirate, but I'm curious if anyone feels the same way. No biggie if not, but I really want more like it.

Has anyone seen it then, i'm waiting to see if it;ll show up VOD for me.

>700 megs

is this 2004? are we stying to fit this on a CD-R?

>Origin of Evil was terrible.
same

Apparently this movie is on par with or better than The Thing in terms of practical effects used on the monsters

>I want to support these guys
these guys?

This is playing over the weekend at my local kino theater, is it worth seeing on a large screen?

I love practical effects too and its a plus if the acting is there as well but I don't expect much. Is it a good time though for $10?

If its actually worth seeing and the HD copy gets out before this weekend I might just use that and take it to a friends house

theres an HD link in this very thread
scroll up

Oh no I totally am the same way when I can afford it. I took all my friends to go see It Follows in theaters and also legally rented Harbinger Down for this same reason.

Thats great to hear but the thing(no pun intended) that The Thing did well besides just effects were actors/acting, setting, and just overall atmosphere of world in the movie. Everything felt authentic, and I love the look of it all.

The HD copy already came out you stupid fag. Look at the thread.

just watched it, some of the effects and the general look is very nice, but the story is pretty bad and really made me stop caring. they could have made it about random monster attacking for no reason and it wouldve been more enjoyable. also theres a pretty bad cgi/greenscreen shot at the end.

The.Void.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT[EtHD]

this got uploaded 23 mins ago

probably because your'e a 90's born queer who should lurk more instead of posting your fucking faggot shit.

Read the thread, dumbass. We already downloaded that hours ago. We always go to the source first, not the next torrent site to grab it.

so that one is the best quality as of now? and I don't read the thread, cause of spoilers

yes, idiot.

idiot because I don't want the movie spoiled? anyway I'm off to eat some chips and watch it now

why don't you faggots just post the fucking torrent link

jesus christ

Why don't you look for 2 seconds faggot. Torrenting is literally the easiest thing in the world.

if you don't know how to torrent this is no place for you

super l33t haxxors over here

cool b8 faggot

>XViD

because you can't see that 1080p web-dl is as good as its going to get for an indie movie premiering on iTunes.

We did at least twice you stupid blind NEET loser