Is Ed Sheeran appearing in Game of Thrones an attempt to finally unite the normies and the nerds?

Is Ed Sheeran appearing in Game of Thrones an attempt to finally unite the normies and the nerds?

Game of Thrones is normie as fuck, so no.

a child was burned to death, women raped like machines and dragons soar the skies THAT'S NOT NORMAL. What are you a goth?

I can't get used to how bad that nigger's tattoos are.
Probably trying to branch into acting because every album he makes does worse than the one before it.

That's well within the range of normal entertainment media. Millions of dollars made with content like that. It's standard-issue. Don't delude yourself that you possess edge.

I have no idea who he is. What else has he been in?

>Ed Sheeran
Basic bitches love him and they love the show.
Im sure he will do great.

And all these atrocities are always done by white male villains

You can do whatever you want on screen evil white man is doing it

He's a singer, not actor

>It ain't me

>Don't delude yourself that you possess edge.
Why not? You seem like you're having fun.

Beyonce would better fit the stronk narrative. Why cast another ugly hobbit?

Don't tell me he really has those tattoos

normie meets normie culture

They already had the coldplay drummer in S3 and some other cameos. Why is this a big deal

Because Ed is the most famous man in the world and the prince of entertainment i think this will bring all people together and be downfall of trump alt right and bullies

I'm glad I don't live in that world. Is it close by?

Have you watched network TV?

All those detective dramas are about some rape murder case.

Also GoT is about as normie as Big Bang Theory, and they sometimes use some scientific terms they found on wikipedia. If you had friends, you'd know. Ask your grandma, I bet rents GoT DVDs from netflix.

never heard of him. never watched game of subreddits

This shit was normie after s4. Iredeemable after s6 desu

No, i have reason to believe the one on his neck was applied using microsoft paint. I may he wrong though:

He's Maisie's favorite singer and they convinced him to make a cameo on the show

It was a cute surprise

so cute andtting him appear will make lots more girls watch GOT because is a stud

i'm SO exited!!!

The ASOIAF fanbase has been damaged ever since The Red Wedding appeared in the TV show, this will make things a thousand times worse.

>that guy from Snow Patrol
>Coldplay minus Chris Martin
>Sigur Rós
>fucking Mastodon
>now THIS

That's it, it's gone to shit.

Get a life Ed is gonna b amazing and is more talented than you at all he does!

>implying

When was mastodon?

What the fuck did he do to his body

It's called working out you slobby yank

I'm not edgy, I'm just not a peasant who watches genre media.

What's your favourite TV show?

11,000 years ago

>mask off

Cunny funt

eat my meat
or you'll be skin and bones
I'm the winner of a Game of thrones

take of your bra
and show your ice cream cones
i'll be a waiting on the Game of thrones

He's hardly a stud, I've never heard a girl talk about how much they want a dude with ginger hair and a lazy eye. If that's what you consider a stud I'd hate to see you.

>it's a baneposting alters reality episode

I am 19 girl and literal all my friends talk about how hot he is. stay jelly lol u r prolly 500 pounds and 50 years old

Kek

>writing like this over the age of 12

It's one of the most watched shows on TV

When you start working you'll realise it's one of the only shows that basically all normies watch

i work in a tattoo parlour. I don't know what a normie is and I'm 24

game of thronies is for normies i dont undestand

How is Ed Sheeran going to attract nerds to that show?

>red hair
The seed is strong. He is Cat's bastard.

When you bait things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

If he was just some random guy walking down the street I doubt you would think that though, I always thought that his was his appeal. Like, oh he's not conventionally attractive so he must be famous for his musical talent. Not saying he's super ugly or anything just average.

what the fuck are you even doing here then?

The Ed Wedding?

HAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH

his tats are pure yikes tier

because the coldplay cameo was subtle.
given the current state of the show and ed sheeran's fame, you just know it won't be a subtle cameo at all and will probably have the characters going "WAIT A SEC WHO IS THAT REDHEADED GENTLEMAN WITH THE GUITAR OVER THERE?" so that the normies won't miss it.

he has a fight to the death with little finger on the back of a dragon. I've seen the teaser

I fucking hate this ginger troll, every song is the same, and everyone here in the UK just rides his dick over anything he shits out.