Really makes u sink

What do you suggest to tell him to understand the concept of borders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>doesn't understand the concept of borders
>European education

Nothing. If he wants diversity, let him experience diversity. That will do more than telling him something ever could.

Well you're an idiot

rape him

ask him if he has a door on his house?

if he does, he's racist

dat face kek

Remember to sage and report btw

> 23

Wtf?

Tell him to leave his door open. Tell him that I live in his house now.

Introduce him to the Middle East

>I want diversity
Then move to Detroit

Nothing just hang him with the rest.

>thinking diversity would exist if there were no 'borders'
If the whole world was united with the same ideas we'd all be the fucking same.

I don't understand the concept of doors. I want homeless people to raid my house!

>European propaganda
ftfy

Let hi mwear a dress for one night at the cologne trainstation and he will understand. Fucking blind arsehole.

I would suggest dragging him out of his comfortable home and beating him to death desu

What do you have to lose? Suffer not cucks Hans.

> Borders are racist...Diversity is power

>I don't understand the concept of borders.

No way, this can't be real.

Even when I was a libtard a few years ago I understood the value of borders. And this faggot is my age now. What the ever loving fuck is happening to people?

These aren't German lips, eyes or fingers.
A picture from the side of the nose should be obvious.

>Aachen
Literally cuck, the town.

Is his face fantastically punchable or is it just me?

>23 and a student
What? Postgraduate?

Start raping him. When he tries to stop you tell him:
"I don't understand personal boundaries. I want boypussy."

>balding
>manlet
>tiny frame
>nu male glasses
>jew lips

>doesn't understand the concept of borders
Sovereignty makes money. If you have sovereignty, it can be used as bargaining power. That's it.

Send him to Afghanistan. But he'd probably blame Westerners for all of Afghanistan's ills.

It's the smug douchebag face. He's the guy that would talk about moral superiority then cheat on his wife with a male hooker while doing meth.

That guy looks like a kike, i want to kick is ugly rat face.

Tell him to leave his front door unlocked and to open his ass

Uni is free there, they can just never enter the real world

take away his parents money, stick him in an enriched area, suddenly understands borders

he looks like such an obnoxious little rich boy faggot

>dat Carl Cuck face
Is that what water flouridation does? Cuckold syndrome?

A pity he didn't understand the concept of doors when he was fucking his furry fleshlight

youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho

why sage?
report to whom?

He is definitely "von Beruf Sohn". Studies sociology or economics.

you mean he looks younger or older?

I can't say.

Can't you imagine some angry Muslims beating the shit out of him and then his boyfriend? I wonder why he can't.

He's so sheltered. He should come to a intercity in the US or a border town for a few years without his mum's money and he will have a change of opinion.

Interview him again aged 27.

I'm sure his wife's son could explain it to him.

>why sage?
FFS
>report to whom?
Kek our lord and saviour!

>I don't understand the concept of borders

People this heavily afflicted by a learning disorder should not be allowed to vote.

What a disgusting piece of bacon. He probably has never seen a muslim pig before.

This made me sad. His mother wants her son not to be a degenerate and he wants to bring his furry fuck toy on a family trip. I wish her the best.

This is internet hate speech, you will be arrested!

Best regards,
German CYBER DEFENSE Team

>tfw I study in Aachen

what is FFS you motherfucker?

This. Regardless of any changes in my views over the years I have always understood we can't just flood Europe with nogs.

I will fly from mexico to wherever he is, get into his home, eat his food, shit on his plates, fuck his wife/husband, and punch him on the face
Is that diverse enough?

for fuck's sake
saging for the sake of the fuck

>krauts
Non-WASP whites were a mistake.

>WASPs
>literally the only sub-group of white people that is aligned strongly with the jews and has been for over 200 years
>good
>implying

what the fuck man

Send him to Africa

this is him

/felix.engelhardt.129

nothing wrong with it

guy is clearly trying to catch all 151 chromosomes

I remember thinking the same just a year ago. Now I wonder who planted this idea in my head. The media never told us to expect a unified world, but that was my vision of the future until recently. Sup Forums is the only thing that i know of that can open the eyes of people

I dont understand the concept of organized state. I want chaos.

>likes postillon articles
check
>likes comics that really make u think
check
>talks the whole time about AfD like a little girl who always talks bad about the guy she's secretly in love with
check

wew lad

Nothing. At the end of the day he's right. Borders are only there for two reasons - to keep business competitive so they get more money and to keep morons happy that they aren't their neighbor.

Why don't we exterminate the Germans?

AfD?

dat shiteating face

>Germans not understanding what "border" means
This explains a lot.

Is there some genetic link between looking like a loser and wanting diversity? They always fucking look like the kids that had no friends and were stuffed in lockers. You'd figure that would make them hate diversity or something.

it's a conservative "right-wing" party in germany

We need borders, keep the spicks and wetbacks out of America.

FUCK TEH DIRTY JEWS wanting a NWO

Get rid of all non-white colored foreigners, they pester us like summerfags in this board.

> lives on an island

>report to whom?
Gestapo of course
This is a far right white nationalist christian extremist himalayan yak milking entrepreneur website, this should not be allowed to exist in a hate speech free and tolerant internet

"You're wealth is a class-based border between us, gib money."
"What do you mean get out of your house? This is a place of diversity-- This is OUR house!"

Underrated post.

>Is there some genetic link between looking like a loser and wanting diversity?
Low testosterone.
I was like that when I was in my teens.
23 seems pushing it though, I guess every generation is becoming more and more cucked.

This

Why shouldn't we let others share our amenities regardless of where they come from or what they believe in?

Because they're filthy fucking niggers, that's why

move to brazil

Threadly reminder that diversity means bbc.

Forgot my pic.

Average testosterone levels in the US by decade.

>What do you suggest to tell him to understand the concept of borders?

"well I can tell you like taking cock up your ass. If you can't find the parallels between this and border control, then you are a lost cause."

Every fucking time. The people who don't understand borders are the primary beneficiaries of borders and national systems.

Germany and borders.

There must be a term for hating cuck faggots like this liberal cocksucker.

I want to cut his eyes out and watch him scream.

show him the concept of assault and he doesn't want to stop it

I could break this young girl like a twig.

Many of these people have as little understanding of the concept of personal property as they do of borders.

>he doesn't understand that shitskins want to come to his country BECAUSE of borders, because being inside his borders mean money
>he doesn't understand that you cannot have governments without borders because borders are what delimit the government's reach
we failed

>this is a biological man, complete with XY chromosomes
WILLST DU FICKEN MICH???

*VERAPPELN

Punch him then piss on him since he doesn't understand the concept of personal borders.

These are excellent

A faggot born with a pair of DSL's

He looks like he's been repeatedly putting his mouth somewhere diseased

Me, Fernando, Jamal, and Ahmed are all going to move into that guy's house if he's cool with no borders anywhere.

SPBP

Why not let the young man experience diversity for himself!? You should actually help him out.

Alter send den bastard ins ghetto, wo ihn die muslime so richtig die fresse einhauen, wenn er danach immernoch anally ernriched werden will soll er da bleiben.

This. Can't have diversity AND equality.

Strong borders are the best thing you can do for diversity.