SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

New thread!

It looks like a data stream in the 56.6 kBs range and has been going for an hour, at least which is only used in aerial attacks from the United States.The SKYKING channel (8.992 MHz USB) that normally carries voice transmissions is sending a constant narrow-band signal on its carrier wave.
Listen To - websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ ( 500, set your XB settings to Low Frequency and open your ports to CW)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=mgA5wsshJm8 [Open]

According to the CND Channel, multiple reports are claiming the US is going to deliver an airstrikes near the Turkey region if you pay attention to the CND Benx codes. DEFCON has been on CODE BLUE

vocaroo.com/i/s17v0SAHK8zg

2nd TACAMO (callsign: SHADO02) just popped up headed northbound from Tinker while Nightwatch is headed Northeast in close proximity. This is the 2nd TACAMO (LINE97) currently airborne, the last seen about 15 min. ago heading in gen. direction of Instanbul, Turkey. This 2nd TACAMO took off some 15 minutes after an E3 Sentry (SNTRY31H) took off from Tinker.

The TACAMO planes used for tactical nukes are showing up but they'll come and go. FWIW, the E6's have generally been flying on the North/South axis all day and in the middle of the country from North Dakota as far south as Oklahoma. Nightwatch (when on radar and airborne) has been flying similarly, sticking to the central U.S. and usually flying longitudinally. The E3's that have been up have been flying somewhat perpendicular as seen here, screen grab approx. 5:50PM EDT; the E6 is seen flying southbound to north of the E3. A second Sentry (E3) is currently flying a racetrack pattern to the East of Columbia, SC; currently heading to Turkey.
Here is audio from the orders : vocaroo.com/i/s0E6MBDSN8XP

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
vocaroo.com/i/s0nCF00P9FEF
vocaroo.com/i/s1xhJLJH9WJb
vocaroo.com/i/s1BaQHy7nDYe
vocaroo.com/i/s17v0SAHK8zg
vocaroo.com/i/s161tQCuXZo3
vocaroo.com/i/s0Tvx95d5dqp
vocaroo.com/i/s0KJCXHhfsKc
vocaroo.com/i/s0VTzSaCQVDT
vocaroo.com/i/s08FtX9HUvL0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad
vocaroo.com/i/s13Ez2zuKVYk
soundcloud.com/d_i_s_k_m_a_n/tree-man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've tried.

I've really tried to understand this Skyking shit but desu senpai, I'm not getting it - I'm not feeling it.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

WE ARE WITH YOU, SIRE.

FOR SPARTA, 'TILL DEATH.

terrorist network on 7490.73 am

TREE KING TREE KING

DO NOT DENY HE IS UP THERE STILL

Nice song on 884.00 AM.

SKYKING aside it's damn good fun fucking about on this thing

890.79 USB is a tuuuune

holy fuck i remember this ;') absolute (((gold)))

Why don't the Russians simply jam the frequencies?

TL;DR pls make it short and simple

These threads are a complete waste of time, try /x/

OH SHIT THEY ARE CALLING ALL STATIONS

SKYKING HAPPENING RN
>SKYKING HAPPENING RN
SKYKING HAPPENING RN
>SKYKING HAPPENING RN

>Sorry, the WebSDR server is too busy right now; please try again later.

THE END IS NIGH

>( 500, set your XB settings to Low Frequency and open your ports to CW)

Fix this copypasta. It makes no sense

>go to websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
>put on 8992 kHz or some else channel
>????
>injoy

Skyking gonna go mad

Tune in RIGHT NOW ITS HAPPENING

>nukes in 30 minutes
so where are they? still following this bullshit boys? I tell you nothing is gonna happen here and this means jackshit

vocaroo.com/i/s0nCF00P9FEF

recorded it. vocaroo.com/i/s1xhJLJH9WJb

T TRAIN OUT

TEA-TRAY:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BaQHy7nDYe

the fuck

decreasing pithc sound on 8992

AW SHIET THEY STARTING THE BOOGIE MUSIC NOW. GET DOWN TO IT

10987.00 AM sounds like a jet engine. Wierd.
11740.00 AM is some chineese radio.

Fucking Satan or what

Switch to AM
It was playing really weird music, now it's just a talkshow

10449.26 Is this morse code?

Morse on 8422.47

>really weird music
it's just country

thus really weird music

Wonder what 12580.0 is? Sounds like a computer and morse code mixed.

>vocaroo.com/i/s17v0SAHK8zg
ty based anonny

IT'S STARTING

It's broadcasting.

TYRONE-TRAIN'S BACK

another skyking rn

is it truly happening?

TEA TRAY TEA TRAY HAPPENING NOW IM RECORDING!

42RYYJ Standby 42RYYJ Standby That is all 42RYYJWCQ7GFYO22ON456GF7CALH?N I say again 42RYYJWCQ7GFYO22ON456GF7CALH?N

Good stuff

agreed wtf is this? i think youre confused?

6-9-4-2-0-M-E-M-E-S-T-E-R: 42RYYJ "Stand By"
6-9-4-2-0-M-E-M-E-S-T-E-R: 42RYYJ WCQ7GFYO22ON456GF7CAL?VN
42RYYJ standby 42RYYJ standby 42RYYJ standby message follows. 42RYYJWCQ7GFYO22ON456GF7CALHVN I say again 42RYYJWCQ7GFYO22ON456GF7CALHVN teetray out
6-9-4-2-0-M-E-M-E-S-T-E-R: 424CEQ

To "all stations"

All stations stations 424CEQ STAND BY All stations stations 424CEQ STAND BY All stations stations 424CEQ STAND BY MESSAGE FOLLOWS All stations stations 424CEQKJXHADJXQZCNMHT5JGBTIIB7 I SAY AGAIN 424CEQKJXHADJXQZCNMHT5JGBTIIB7 THIS IS TEETRAY OUT

>even bothering to listen to this shit as if you could EVER decode it

vocaroo.com/i/s161tQCuXZo3

Wonder what kinda of cipher they are using.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Tvx95d5dqp

vocaroo.com/i/s0KJCXHhfsKc
vocaroo.com/i/s0VTzSaCQVDT
vocaroo.com/i/s08FtX9HUvL0

>see skulking threads for over four years
>nothing ever happens

What do you fags keep doing this

I wish the website had better servers.Been trying to get back in for 30 minutes.

Even promised to translate a French broadcast someone recorded earlier on 8992.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad

not bad, leaf

As much as I like this web radio, there will never be a happening recorded on/pol/
Not after the Ukrainian attack from Russia though, those radio reports were pretty chilling

Has there ever been a 4x Skyking?

wobbles on 9882

they aren't frequency hopping obviously...we can hear them. this means theyre operating on single channel right? now. for cipher i would have to guess cipher text for the data and im assumin plain text for voice? otherwise we wouldnt even be able to hear them at all right? im using theyre using harris or sincgars also

These: It's Cold War technology, but it works.

Don't really know what this is, but I hear conversation at 9891.40

vocaroo.com/i/s13Ez2zuKVYk
Can you translate this?

what language? what type of phonetics?

9889 too

USB? But in the image at the start of the thread it has AM and a 9.09 kHz bandwidth.

Yeah ive heard about it
nothing really happend though

No clue too muffled, defo voices tho.

op sucks. put it on usb. hes a civilian cant really blame him, but i will because ive never been given a break in my life.

literally autism: the thread

Yeah, i had wrong settings.

Something in English on 9330, but I can't get the signal right. It's probably nothing since they haven't shut up for like 5 minutes.

Don't you have a road to die on?

Maybe not English. Can't even tell.

literally 0 electronic warfare/communications experience is controlling in your decision to attack what you will never understand.

fuck you and your shitty little island

i can pull out training manuals right now that you people arent even allowed to see. but i wont :)

I'm hearing numbers being transmitted, in a professional manner. 1766, 1705. Read in breaks between numbers that, just heard "Military" and "Fired" and "Blue"

Freq is 9329.90

surprised you have a computer you poor smelly croat

oh yeah

well I'm 6'5" with a 19 inch cock making 250k as a chef at Wendy's

k

> t. edgy 12 year old

did you spend 12 years in the military also? yeah doubt it...stand down kid. adults are here now.

CROATIA REKT
R
A
P
A
T
I
A

is websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ down?

No, i spent 12 years handling TOP SECRET recipes and perfecting fluid dynamics of a deep fryer.

soundcloud.com/d_i_s_k_m_a_n/tree-man
shit, was famous for once

no

whats edgy about that? im not seeing the edgyness or the humour. i was in the military for 12 years and i have been trained in electronic warfare, ie: radio signals, ied defeat tactics. so humorous? edgy? not seeing it. maybe youre just so coddled that youre completely ignorant to all of this, but thats your problem, not mine.

can you try to reload the page? cant reconnect

Someones reading using the NATO alphabet

No you can't faggot

i have a security clearance. so im still not understanding your argument, if you want to call it an argument.

sure thing.

More like Isle of Madman

Aircraft don't use the same radios as the Army, bruh. These are broadcast "In the clear" to ensure max dissemination. The cipher is a manual one-time pad cipher that you decode offline.

So... What's happening?
Please explain

how bout this then. lets settle this indifference right now then. someone tell me all of the types of triggers that can be used to det ANY rigged device. go ahead. show me what you know.