A question for people from Middle East

Why most of your women are so fat? No offence, I'm genuanly genuanly curious. Is that in culture that being thin is not good? Or I'm just mistaken.

I mean in our country there is some sort of moral obligation for women to be thin. No, we also have fat people, but there is a direction by culture everyone tries to comply with.

Sorry if I'm mistaken. It's just my impression. I love Eastern women, to be honest.

>the one in the back with the black eye

The only exercise those women get is dodging their husband's punches.

women have a hard time losing pregnancy fat. the ones who are always pregnant are always fat.

the ones in our country who have 2-3 kids eventualy become thin again

this

also dessert in the middle east is very unhealthy

25% of people in ME have diabetes
They eat shit, drink shit and are constantly on some kind of pills
Add to that generation of mixing between cousins and you will wonder how they still manage to walk

they have to cover their bodies and aren't allowed to work out or choose who they will be forced to become rape slaves to so there is no possiblity or incentive for them to try to look good

>Why most of your women are so fat?
Arabs like BBW
Skinny women isn't attractive for them

Arabs like to eat
Basically when you live on 200$ per month there's not much you can do besides eating

So it's just some kind of fashion?

Lack of Vitamin D

Yep.
And their running shouting allah snackbar routine is actually a result of deep thinking and making profound choices about religion

yep

maybe because there is literally no pressure to have an attractive body because you're required to be covered all the time?

>> must hide body
>> no need to have "bikini ready body"

Cause all they do is shitting out little Alis and Mohammeds for years.

Also thought about it. But I suppose this applies to some more liberal countries. Like Lebanon, Turkey, Jordan, etc.

Our diet is super high in carbs and we just came out of a starvation were not used to having food

Yeah i noticed that, too. A lot of muslim men are like niggas, they like fat women so they don't give a fuck when their wife starts gaining a lot of weight.

Also muslim women are not allowd to leave thier house alone, so just going for a walk or working our in the local gym is nor possiblke.

Also the have to stay at home all day to take care of the household and they eat lots of greasy food.

But not all are like that. This moroccan beauty here takes thing udner controll.

Literally every meal is served with bread

I lived in marocco and their nutrition is pretty healthy. They eat a lot of seafood and vegetables.

I know you love bread. But isn't it some kind of thin diet bread?

HIGH TEST

also
>dat cutie with the green hijab

morocco isn't a barren wasteland at all, middle eastern countries are much worse

shitting seven would be migrants does that to your body

Not all of it is that thin
And the thin pita stuff coats 15 cent a kilo because it's subsidized by the gov