Sauceposts

Anyone else following this nonsense right now?

>Anyone else following this nonsense right now?

reddit

Omg all i want is mulan szechuan sauce its all i can think about since 1998 im just like rick! Wubalubadubdub poopy butthole!

reddit, go away

YES. STEP RIGHT UP AND BUY YOUR SZRCHWAN AT MACDONALDS.

>mods delete baneposting but not the ten r&m threads we get per day

this sauce is paying for the site.

>fat redditors want their mc donalds sauce
>fat redditors overeat on that sauce ironically
>fat redditors end up on My 600 lb life
>tfw the Sup Forums beast feeds itself with memes

we are all winning boys

I unironically hate this fucking show now because of reddit. I don't think I ever particularly liked it, but because reddit repeats the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER again until it's no longer funny it just boils my blood whenever I see it now.

Rick could travel to any of the infinite universes where szechuan sauce still exists. This is 100% product placement.

wtf is szechuan sauce??

SZECHWAN

Can't wait for the episode when McD's takes the sauce away again sure to be a lot of crying that episode.

Its sichuan not szechuan wtf

I can understand replacing that i with ze since its somewhat phonetically similar but people are not pronouncing szechuan in any way close to sichuan. It sounds native american or something instead of chinese.

Americans literally cant pronounce 四 baka

I'm pretty sure that's the fucking joke you retard

Si is the easy word in Chinese to pronounce. Szechuan was triggering me too though

>Rick could do something but doesn't
>that's the joke!

Right.

You should tell reddit that...

I WANT THE SZECHWAN, MORTY. HAND OVER TYE SZECHWAN SAUCE.

Is it too cerebral for you?

I'm pretty sure they know. Hold on, let me visit reddit dot com. Let me ignore these new messages in my inbox; oh hey, I got some more karma. Just one second. Oh yeah, yep yep, they already know, no need for me to post in the subreddit

No, they don't know. You'd know that if you actually visited.

>fans

You mean manchildren?

I visit Reddit all the time you twat. I literally went there right before I came here.

The joke is that rick and morty is trying to sell me mcdonalds? Not very funny

The joke is that Rick is now seemingly obsessed with a random goal that he wants to obtain but that would, even by the show's logic, be easily attainable for him. I wouldn't expect you to understand

Haha that's hella awesomesauce much Rick very Morty eheheh

The joke is that the sauce was a switch and bait. The writers didn't think about the logic of it because of the mcdonald's cheque that just cleared.

Hahaah very cool well done #Rick&MortyShow™.
Yes btw we sent you the money for your blatant corporate infomercial epsidoe and we are now proud to present the Mulansauce™™ only at McDonalds™ (for a limited time only, not available in all states)

Don't forget to wash it down with a cool smooth Large Diet Coke™, hmnnnn that quenches my thirst.

You smiling now mods? You proud of yourselves? You like having rotten redditor filth shitting up our boards? Good cause you got it.

As for you dirty redditor rat dogs: You LITERALLY have a filthy hole of ignorance and cringe to fester in yet you insist on coming here?

Fuck you. Fuck off. End your lives you god damn redditor wetback niggers!

The writers didn't think about the logic because Roiland came up with the idea during one of his hours-long semi-drunk improv rants and they just decided to run with it.

I don't really give a shit about whether or not McDonalds is actually behind it because I don't eat fastfood

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

being a fan of something makes you a manchild?

Apparently it was Harmon.

The problem with Reddit is that it has a gay fucking karma system alongside user profiles where you can easily see a persons entire post history.

This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

That is why Reddit is cancer.

Sup Forums is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain. Dissenting opinions are publicised due to the (you) system, and most importantly, we're not liberal faggots.

Now fucking kill yourself redditor scum.

Why are you on reddit when it makes you mad.

Hahaha like the wreee meme right?

Haha so hella different and out there memes

Get out normals hehe

Upvoted

:^)

Screenshotted and posted to r/Sup Forums! ;^)

how is bane posting on Sup Forums any different?

Those are Reddit and Twitter crossposters.

>being obsessed with some 20-year-old mcdicks sauce
now I know why Sup Forums hates this fucking reddit cancer show

same goes for Jamie Curtis meme i assume?

It is just like his Nintendo 3DS scam all over again.

Yes yes, everyone knows. Reddit is nothing but forced positivity while Sup Forums is nothing but eternal negativity and nitpicking. They're both awful places but at least everyone here knows they're miserable

Did Nintendo give him stuff?

Not directly