Let's settle this once and for all. What is this mans greatest kino?

Let's settle this once and for all. What is this mans greatest kino?

strawpoll.me/12694829

If you vote anything other than terminator you're a total fucking pleb

Wish I could participate but my parental controls won't let me

Pirahna II: The Spawning, obviously.

I intentionally left that out.

Abyss = ok
Titanic = meh besides amazing set
t2 = great but not as original as t1 ofc
aliens = great but not as original...
true lies = great movie but semi-annoying in parts and not even the best arnold-kino

Leaves only one logical choice.

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range

Charge your fucking phone asshole

This masterpiece

This

Whats the name of the original painting?
I've been searching for a version of it and couldnt find it.

>avatar is nearly at the bottom
fuck you Sup Forums you wouldn't know good kino if it hit you in the face.

Imagine

How the fuck is T2 tied with T1

Fucking plebs

what a hack

So you're asking what's his best *apart from* his best movie?

I don't know how people prefer The Terminator to Terminator 2. The second film is vastly more entertaining.

I just remember being more impressed by T1 than T2. There were parts in T2 that felt like the dragged a little and a couple points where Sarah was irritating, but T1 felt like it eked into thriller territory and I liked that more.

>They're people on this board who actually voted for aliens

>a couple points where Sarah was irritating

I think you mean John. When John was irritating. And by parts you mean the whole movie.

T1 is a fucking seamless causality loop in which every scene leads to next. It had a flawless,, unending tension and Kyle Reece is one of the best action movie protags out there. The only thing T2 did better were effects and one liners

I like T2 a lot but I prefer T1. I'll rattle off a few reasons.

I prefer the 80s aesthetic
I prefer Arnold as the killing machine rather than robodad
I prefer the fact that it is more like a sci fi slasher flick than a popcorn action flick

Nothing in T2 comes close to the pure kino of Tech Noir or the cop station shootout scenes. Or nice night for a walk . Or the gunshop scene.

Also no John Connor.

yes, everybody knows that, but Sup Forums is contrarian so obviously they like more the first one

So the only things it did better are the only reason you'd watch either film, you say?

easy pick

See also anyone who rates Black Christmas higher than Halloween.

No, I say as a package, T1 is a much more memorable and well made than T2. The only bits of T2 I can really remember are the nuke bit and the truck chase, but T1 has the future scenes, tech-noir, Arnie hunting down the Sarah Connors, the police shootout, and the final confrontation.

Based Franco.