MCU

At this point, how can Marvel be stopped?

Cloak and dagger is for Interracial cucks

Its always the white girl that gets degraded

You can already add New Warrioris to the tv section.

it will get stopped when people stop apying attention to it ... by making this thread you gave us another movie

thanks op

>No Moon Knight

When is he getting his time to shine?

Spiderman, Daredevil, and Punisher are the only things the MCU has going for it. The rest is meme-tier cringelord humor and action sequences.

Oh yes how can we stop the greatest studio on earth from making the greatest movies

fuck off no one wants to stop them except poor losers who actually think DC movies are "kino"

They're here to stay.

I now see why people shill the DCEU. I feel the sudden rush of power as the knowledge hits me that I can keep your jimmies in a permanent state of ruffledom all afternoon with this shit.

Well, by continuing to make incredibly formulaic movies with lackluster cinematography, visual effects, and giving their characters all the depth of a kiddie pool. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm bored with it all.

Also, giving Tony Stark one of Spidey's signature slogans sure as hell didn't help matters much. I'm never paying to see any of their movies ever again.

How will you feel when Guardians and Spiderman both crack a billion dollars?

I'll be satisfied that none of it is my money. It will feel fucking fantastic.

>tfw finally dropped Marvel
Doctor Strange was that bad.

I dropped it after Age of Ultron

Still love shitting on DCucks tho

I dropped it when Iron Man came out, don't even think I bothered finishing it since I hated RDJ in that role.

They just announced a New Warriors show yesterday, they make so much content now this image needs to be updated every other week.

RDJ leaving, the only thing that keeps the boat afloat

I think of it as the return of cosy matinee children's fare.

This is how capeshit started out anyway.

Its for kids and its great, same deal with Dr Who, neckbeards need not apply.

If you want media that satisfies refined sensibilities I suggest Dostoyevsky.

You're trying too hard user.

I made the right choice? Not even kidding when I said I dropped it during Iron Man, I'm pretty sure I fell asleep when I was watching Iron Man.

>I made the right choice?

You choose poorly.

Where are these One-Shots appearing? Movie, TV, online....?

Marvel and DC are both shite. Superhero flicks are shite.

They destroyed themselves.

Which one are you?

When does Runaways come out?

Some of them are Mutants. Do they get the same workaround that the Maximoffs got to appear in the MCU?

This is the same autist that posted this image 180 times and now is resorting to posting on his phone so mods won't notice.

MCUck shilling, not even once.

The only way to stop it is to make it so big that normies become sick of it. This means constant movies and TV shows; everything has to be Marvel.

the one-shots were pretty comfy, why did they stop doing them?

Dunno. Technically Marvel do still have the rights to Mutants on TV, that's why people were assuming that Legion/Gifted were part of some sort of swap deal with Fox.

soon. allegedly they are making a "phase 2" of netflix shows. Moon Knight, (ghost rider use to be considered but hes in AOS), Blade, etc.

Interesting.

So are all of the "he posted it loads of times" accusations made up, or just this one?

Quick, change the file name again so nobody notice this pathetic as fuck MCUck absolutely obsessed with tracking down brown people on twitter to post them on Sup Forums.

I think the best way to introduce Moon Knight or hint at him would be to have an episode of The Punisher where Frank meets Stained Glass Scarlett. The two are pretty similar but it would also be interesting to see how they'd interact, she's female Punisher anyway.

Have the two even met in the comics?

Unleash Snyder on them

One-Shots were extras on the film blurays but they stopped making them when they started doing TV shows. Item 47 is basically the reason AoS exists.

They won't do mutants because they can't exist in the larger MCU.

It'll either be by some experiment gone wrong cause by their parents or it'll be a terrigen bomb or something and they'll be Inhumans.

DC definitely has them beat on screenshots. So they're not complete failures.

>tfw no She-Hulk

Oh nooooooo. If only they'd filmed it during a rain storm.

>They won't do mutants because they can't exist in the larger MCU.

They can as long as they don't use them in the movies, which the TV characters never are.

DC