Untitled

cant wait for Rick and Morty to reference this.

>the state of post-golden age television

This scene was so god damned stupid.
Signs like that are too heavy to use as a weapon, and it can pierce skulls just by lightly poking them with the flat edge? Fuck the writers

What the fuck?
I stopped watching while ago when I stopped being forced to watch. Usually the zombie stabbing is comedic, but this looks like a parody.

So you can literally poke them to death if you do it on their foreheads?

That really rises the tension.

there was also an episode where a guy sliced through a zombie's skull with a license plate

>it's a let's mock twd and talk shit about it then watch every episode episode

and...ACTION

If I lightly poke you, would you die?

I don't watch the show, I just post webms of the van scene and deer scene to trigger people who do.

It would be extremely easy

>he didn't quit watching seasons ago

post the van one to trigger that faggot

>You can't watch something AND critique it!

Not him. I stopped during season. I can't understand people can watch and enjoy that crap or how "The Walking Pleb" got accepted here. It's literally normie tier bullshit.

Is this really from TWD, or is it a sketch or something?

why are the zombies a threat at all if their skulls have the consistency of egg shells?

It is.

how the fuck can the zombies even walk if their bones can't take a 5 pound impact?

Because if there was a thousand eggs all attacking you they could overpower you or some shit

why are their heads so soft?

meth epidemic

>stopped watching after that episode when Rick saw ghost Shane
So what's the last good season for TWD?

>lets post the same webms over and over and sperg out over minor shit like the autists we are

If this seriously triggers you, you're autistic. Normal people just shrug it off as "ehh thats kinda dumb but oh well, onto the rest of the episode"

The episode this is from was actually good and had great acting.

they're mentally handicapped, don't be a bully

Season 6. The buildup to Negan was intense as fuck, pacing was good, very little filler. So much better than the trainwreck that was 7.

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

I enjoy keeping up with this show, but it has many downright stupid, badly done scenes that deserve to be ridiculed. If you'd prefer a circlejerk with no actual discussion then perhaps you'd be better off somewhere else.