/R&MG/ - Rick and Morty General

It's wub-a-lub-a-general time. Here are some discussion questions:

>Do you use reddit?
>What did you think of the latest episode?
>Thoughts on Szechuan Sauce?
>Is Season 3 going to be shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/search?q=Tattoo
youtube.com/watch?v=4SIYWCBw2S0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This belongs in Sup Forums

That's it back to >>:Sup Forums

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

Lol rick and morty is so witty and random. Also i love mulan szechuan sauce.

You belong on reddit.

LOL MEME SAUCE BRIN BK AMIRITE

Wow you got me

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

1. Interdimensional Cable
2. Memory parasites
3. Th rick escape
4. House party

reddit is great but sometimes i come here when i feel like saying the n-word without worrying about getting shadowbanned

check out my OC guys

The episode was okay, but I feel like they ended the last season on such a massive, winding cliffhanger, and then just resolved it in an episode. I suppose robobird is still out there.

Viral Marketers.

The problem with Reddit is that it has a gay fucking karma system alongside user profiles where you can easily see a persons entire post history.

This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

That is why Reddit is cancer.

Sup Forums is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain. Dissenting opinions are publicised due to the (you) system, and most importantly, we're not liberal faggots.

Now fucking kill yourself redditor scum.

RICK AND MORTY STYLE

*starts dancing*

RICK RICK RICK RICK
RICK AND MORTY STYLE

HEEYYYYYYY GAZORPAZORP

>we're not liberal

aaaaand the worst thing about Sup Forums? alt-right assholes like you. I'll take a system making people accountable for their words over a clusterfuck of anonymous right wing trolls

What's with this copy-pasta?

Is this a dank new meta meme?

Then fuck off back to /Reddit, cuck.

>Do you use reddit?
I never used reddit desu.
I actually want that sauce, but just out of curiosity at this point
See above
It doesn't look like it, season 1 and 2 tackled some heavy philosophical shit, i.e., memories of people you don't know, playing life simulator, etc. If season 3 can stay on that level and yet still be funny then it will be fine.

>benail

>Do you use reddit?
i'v used it as a news source for 2 years but i doubt ill ever make an account. does this make me a user?

it was good, I dont really like fart jokes, but i like call back humor, so i gigg;ed near the end of the opening sequence of farts due to the repetition, but laughed at the fart halfway through the episode. the call back to the s1e1 rant at the end didnt get me as good
as for the rest, the brain hacking was good, the teleportation/expolsion and the ensuing violence was great, and i liked the standoff with everyone cutting morty down

I used to get sweet and sour on the odd chance i was hungry enough to get nuggets, but a friend got me onto mustard and i havent looked back. maccas is a once a fortnight or month kinda thing/ i dont know if the sauce ever came here

this show delivers on a bell curve imo - expect most of season 3 to be watchable, with even amounts of shit and great

ew

1.) No.
2.) Great episode.
3.) I'd like to.
4.) Hell fucking no!

>it's the kind of thing that generally turns off a lot of the population
That single phrase sums up everything that's wrong with Redditors and the Sup Forums crowd. No, your hobbies and interests are not "counterculture" or "quirky". No, the media you enjoy is not "edgy" or "pushing the boundaries". They are faux-patricians and go about with an undeserved and unearned air of haughtiness. "Indeed," exclaims the Sup Forumsedditor, "I am different and special, for the things I enjoy aren't enjoyed by the pitiful masses, and that makes me better!" It's akin to the /r9k/ robots and tumblrinas with self-diagnosed mental illnesses.

>Do you use reddit?
I browsed it once or twice, but I don't like the layout of the site, so I never went back. I don't really get the obsession with hating some website that "normie scum" like more than Sup Forums.
It was entertaining. It wasn't hilarious, but I don't need this show to be funny when I'm more entertained by the wacky adventure of the week.
I've only ever used ketchup on McNuggets back when I would actually eat them. I avoid McNuggets since they advertised that they NOW use real chicken meat. What the fuck was I eating before?
One episode isn't enough for me to predict the quality of this season.

REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEYREDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY REDDIT AND MEMEY

>being this butthurt about a website community

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/search?q=Tattoo

Holy shit.

Liberalism is objectively a better political belief than conservatism.

Liberalism in the non-murkan definition, that is.

People who post "reddit" in response to everything are worse than normies

>Implying there's only retarded tattoos of rick & morty
look for any show/movie silly Sup Forums numale

>Implying the majority of Rick and Morty fans aren't numales

Kys cuck

If this show is Reddit and Steven universe is tumblr...then what show is Sup Forums and 9gag

>Sup Forums
Peep show

>leddit
Bazinga

>On occasion
>Latest episode was a tool to wrap up season 2's arc and start fresh. I like the story but it isn't my main draw to the show. I'm ready to get back to R&M fucking around with the occasional plot piece.
>Dank meme, you're making a bigger deal about the sauce than Reddit. Your attempt to parody has become you going full retard
>I don't know

*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

>we're not liberal
Sup Forums is actually more liberal than Reddit.

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE
UHHHHH.... REDDIT STYLE
UP UP UP UP UP
UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE
HEEEYYYYYYYYYY RICK AND MORTY
UP UP UP UP UP

>make a Sup Forums thread
>stays up
>make an Sup Forums thread
>gets deleted
Mods, explain this logic.

I actually like this show and i dont care about the nihilist reddit bullshit
ask me anything

Niggers like Redwood don't use logic

>ask me anything
so, when will you go back?

ITT: triggered newfags

the tiny universe batteries is the best episode prove me wrong

Yes
Yes
No
No

>yes
>I liked it
>garbage joke
>I don't think so

As far as cartoons go.
Sup Forums = that one North Korean cartoon with the bear
9gag = Family Guy

who /schwifty/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=4SIYWCBw2S0

The ship had top tier bantz

>ITT: pic related

Hello to you too friend ;^)
*high five*

The guy going on about Hitler letting niggers go to the Olympics has a point.

Wow that's awful.

fuck man why the fuck mcnuggets are so good
I've never made them so good like they do in the mcdonalds and I don't fucking why because I know it must be made of chicken asshole or something

This thread is so fucking gay.
Also happily reported

Reddit > Sup Forums

>announcing reports
Let's give a big warm welcome to our newfriend from reddit!

Go back to 9gag you fucking boring faggot.

faggot

>tfw no szesuan sauce

i want your mother to have aids

Rule number 7 nigger faggot

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this autistic samefag redditposter getting triggered someone likes a cartoon

you probably think and talk about this show more than people who actually like it. how exactly is this show any different from shit like GoT or the walking dead or something? people on reddit like those shows and have cringey tattoos and posts all the same. Then rick and morty comes out, Sup Forums likes it, then it gets popular like the aforementioned shows, and so naturally autistic shutins throw a hissy fit and underage newfags who just got here yesterday follow suit to try and fit in.

10/10 absolutely kino McDonalds commercial. I wish all commercials for fast food would approach this level one day. I truly want this to be the future of advertising.

>reading the rules
>remembering the rule numbers

You can make a legitimate argument for posting cartoons here, but anime is completely unacceptable

All weeb cancer needs to be contained

Rick and Morty is actually good, that's why it gets shit on so much more here while threads about trash like TWD or GoT are accepted, though I'm pretty sure the GoT threads are actual reddit circlejerks

reddit

faggot

[generic shitpost that insinuates those who enjoy rick and morty visit the website reddit.com]

Ive been here for close to a decade m8. It would be weird if i didnt know a couple of em

How fucking new? Seriously, fuck off

well there is this website, see, where you can do just that

autists

>Reddit > Sup Forums
Not a Redditard but this.
Sup Forums has become so shit it's probably on 9fags level right now.

t. newfag

This. The same threads are created hourly to circle jerk over how much they "hate" Reddit and "hate" this show, all the while collapsing under its own identity, or loss of one.

And don't disagree with anyone. It won't matter, the only response you'll get is getting called a shill or Reddit.

Reddit.
But seriously, _____________________ REDDIT _____________________

t. reddit

[Spoiler]im sorry [/spoiler]

>Do you use reddit?
Yes. I have over 14 thousand comment karma and 9 thousand link karma. I've used it for over 7 years.
I thought it was hilarious. Good action too.
It sounds good. I'd probably buy McD's to try it if they had it.
No.

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

fuck off

>Make tv show which is basically shitposting
>Shitpost about how bad it is
/tv is just bitter

holy shit this thread is a concentrated dose of cancer, autism, and AIDS

I thought I told you meme loving berniebro fucks to get the hell back to Plebbit

Y u mad tho?

>if you hate liberals you're altright

more like
>make a show that tries hard to shitpost
>Sup Forums shitposts organically
Sup Forums is just better

>Yes, but r/pics makes me vomit blood (along with most of the pre-suscribed BS)
>Pretty good
>Sickening
>Don't care, because I'm an interdimensional being

why would I be mad
I'm not a piece of shit autist who memorizes the rules like a good little boy, runs off at the mouth about how long he's been here like anybody gives a shit, and calls others newfags and redditors just because they don't give as much of a shit about fucking Sup Forums as you
people like you are reddit-lite

NO GODS
NO KINGS
ONLY RIIIIIICK

t. Angry newfag

ok kid

>everyone who dislikes libshits wants a white ethnostate

>>Do you use reddit?
Yes
>>What did you think of the latest episode?
I loved it
>>Thoughts on Szechuan Sauce?
Never had it, want some now though
>>Is Season 3 going to be shit?
Hopefully not, probably not

>reddit and memey