Hey Sup Forums, i need to spam gore and loli on a blue board thats become infested with redditors...

Hey Sup Forums, i need to spam gore and loli on a blue board thats become infested with redditors. What tools can you show me to help accomplish this goal?

Attached: 1573340227876m.jpg (683x1024, 115K)

enjoy your ban kek

none faggot

No thats what I need to avoid. Preferabbly without spending $500 on Sup Forums passes to accomplish it

Fuck you kid go eat cum stupid soiboi

what board would this even be on?

/biz/. We had our signature shitcoin go parabolic and redditards showed up for "la epic maymays" and still havent left

that's not a localized /biz/ problem, it's sitewide

It's really fucking bad on biz. Something that sporadic waves of gore posting would really clear up i think.

Just phone post while walking down a street, Every time you get banned just walk a block and turn airplane mode off and on. Mods can't stop this.

if you try that on a blue board it's a no-expenses-paid trip to the banlands

unfortunately normalfags have started becoming indifferent to that stuff.
loli will still trigger the fuck out of people though, even here

To Elaborate on this the goal is to Jump your IP so they can't ban you.

My carriers tower over here got range banned for some reason.

I know, that's why I need the tools to do it. So I dont get banned. I know there's a way cause I see spam campaigns mods can't delete fast enough sometimes. Is that something I can source out to MTurk you think? Post gore to Sup Forums for 10 cents kek

Loli it is then. I probably should find some loli gore cartoons, they would definitely leave

a few quality vpn subscriptions and a seperate virtual machine each ought to do the trick

Anyway to point me in the direction for quality? As far as I knew they have all of them banned already

what's a good vpn subscription service?

obscure ones from poor countries. I got one that works but I'm a dick so I'mma keep it to myself.

use the Sup Forums-x browser plugin to automate

How poor we talking? What country or area is yours, I'll avoid it so yours stays primo user

yep that would probably be ideal
maybe mix some scat in

the one I found is from a semi poor country, not full on africa tier shit. the key seems to be obscurity, I don't see mods having the time to track down and blacklist every obscure and barely used vpn on the planet.