When will this fat piece of shit die already?

when will this fat piece of shit die already?

Attached: Boogie2988newlook.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

Fatfuck1488

Attached: 0986EED4-5D3B-4767-96E2-85782877A28F.jpg (367x478, 52K)

dont wish for him to die.

wish for him to slowly lose his fan base, and as his income, and fame fade away, watch him get more and desperate for views.

My god. You could fit a full thanksgiving turkey in each shoe.

Attached: ! 1508324924736.jpg (526x526, 72K)

Fuck off with your e-celeb bullshit

it's photoshopped you fucking dipshit

i heard he likes hookers. someone should metoo this fat fuck

Hi Boogie :)

Apparently he was gonna kill himself but other youtubers stopped him.

probably in his late 40s to early 60s... just like all the other amerifats.
Sure he lost a lot of weight, but he cheated and got the gastric bypass put in and did a little bit keto.
Neither of those 2 things will be good for his heart unless he starts doing some serious cardio and starts removing some of those cholesterol plaques around his heart and veins.

Attached: 1564849394308.gif (333x250, 1.86M)

Attached: 64A7A621-C8F9-43B8-B02C-968D498E3EB9.jpg (1125x1991, 284K)

Selfish assholes talking a man out of suicide I wonder how they sleep at night

Attached: fat pepe.jpg (506x314, 51K)

what is it with his teeth that makes them look so fucking weird?
I know they fake and all but something about them is off

Now here's a nigga who's replaced every body part, is handed six figures a year, has a ton of sweaty neckbeard fanboys that praise everything he does, and is still a retarded depressed loser.

i can't imagine a worse fucking human being. jesus. look at him. 100% dead eyes with his fake ass teeth. the only people more despicable and detestable than him are his dumb fuck followers

because he doesn't take care of a single part of his body - his facial hair, his gut, his eyebrows, anything. walking around as a fucking trashbag with perfect teeth tends to move you into uncanny valley. dude like him should have meth mouth

It should have been this fucking piece of shit, not etika

they're a little too long for his mouth size. they look like horse teeth. i shit you not boogie said he got some mall doctor to do them for a discount so it's not too surprising that they fucked it up lol.

>Exercise removes cholesterol plaques.
\Where'd you get your medical degree, Mr. Backseat doctor?

he just needs to stop being an apologizing cuck. He can be a good youtuber, he just need to give less of a shit what people think.