TRUMP GENERAL - MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE EDITION

Donald Trump Announces Mike Pence as Vice Presidential Candidate (7-16-16)

youtube.com/watch?v=eAmNUrtZXq4

AMERICAN NEWS STREAMS
hulkusc.com/us-news-and-broadcast/

FOX NEWS STREAM
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

rallyfortrump.com/

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Westfield, Indiana 7/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=B5Px2Ic9WWg
>Veterans Reform & Law Enforcement Speech 7/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=HV6r4AfZYy4

INTERVIEWS
>Gingrich on Hannity 7/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfaR-tbJR2A
>Don Trump, Jr. on Hannity 7/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbftn-B02ZY
>Trump on O’Reilly 7/14/16
youtu.be/T5Wn4tMFYT8
>Trump on Greta 7/14/16
youtu.be/BQCamCKjsXY

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump releases “HILLARY NO” Pokémon Video
youtu.be/iH5kXAZHfNs
>Hillary tries to make a Pokemon Go joke
youtu.be/3wWf397ZI0Y
>Into That Good Night – Trump 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2w-lkXiqA
>E.T. Williams: Islam is helping Trump beat Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=7BeimBRx_Qw
>Hillary’s America Teaser Trailer – In Theatres July 22nd!
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>THROWBACK: Watch Trump Supporters Educate & EMBARRASS Triggered Liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=XiADgGSGHiM
>Trump – Hillary for Prison Diss Song
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kushner#Tax_Evasion_and_Witness_Tampering
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

TRUMP GENERAL, WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?

Trump needs to get a Bernie endorsement

MEXICANOS AL GRITO DE GUERRA

I can understand why Pence is getting a lot of bad rap, but was there any other options Trump had?

Newt and Christie had way too much baggage and skeletons in their closet, probably more than Pence

Rand or Webb that were idealized on here (and would've been preferred) but there is no basis in reality it could've happened

Manafort (or was it Sessions too) advised Trump with Pence

It couldve been better or it couldve been worse

Hopefully Pence will get his shit together, which he has been as seen recently by disavowing all of his past comments, but that might not cut it and probably just for show

RNC SPEAKERS LIST

>say that Pence was not the strongest choice
>that makes me a shill

engineering

I used to support Trump

Trump is stumped

Now that he picked Pence as his VP I can no longer support him. He has proven to be a psuedo-conservative, a racist, a misogynist, and a cry baby.

I am now wagging my #Johnson

Tiffany, the most down to earth daughter.

The only one you NEETs will ever have a chance with so work hard and save some money for the cab, bologna sammich and bad wine and aim for the low earth orbit.

Now Ivanka ...

reminder that Latinos will continue to pour into the country until we are the majority

That just had Lubio on FNC, and he said he recorded a speech to be played at the RNC.

this

also rand paul is a cuck on military force and also hes running for us senate and he pretty much said we are running out of republicans in the senate and hes there to save it from the democrat take over

Sessions was my VP pick, and the pick of the vast majority of Sup Forums until the Flynn meme came along last week.

The fact that Sessions wholeheartedly endorses Pence should make people think twice about panicking.

not if we kill you all

AWOO AWOO AWOO

Trump beat 19 other Republicans because literally every other person in politics these days sucks. Pence was the most scandal free, polite, and professional choice he could of made.

I still would of enjoyed Webb, but I started off as a Democrat rooting for Webb so I'm a bit biased.

What does the mouse represent, the Bible?

It's unfortunate that all his best VP picks disqualified themselves in the primaries.

Pence played the game better then everyone else, and its served him well.

thats nice i guess, i hope jeb bush does the same

>The Pence pick has demoralized the Trump base
>Establishment Republicans still won't vote for Trump

Oh god this is a nightmare. This is worse than McCain picking Palin.

I get that complaining about pence doesn't really accomplish anything at this point, so I'm done doing that. But do we really have to meme the guy? He's pretty boring and a majority of /tg/ didn't even like him just 3 days ago.

>You want the VP to be literal Meme who can't do the job: Flynn

>You want the VP to be someone who can do the job: Pence

I would have been happy with Session's too, but Pence has the added advantage of being liked by groups that aren't fully on board with Trump, and he is very good in public.

I'll help.

OP here
>OP here

Next thread is up to someone else. It's pizza night, and I gotta jet.

That's all.

Ivanka is presidential material. She brushes her teeth with Don Perrignon and wipe her perfect behind with moisturised 100 dollars bills (standard series, minted by the US treasury, none of these crap Federal Reserve Bills).

If you aim that high may the lord have mercy on you.

>The fact that Sessions wholeheartedly endorses Pence should make people think twice about panicking.

This, if Sessions and Manafort gave him the nod, then I have to believe they knew what they were doing and had Trump's best interests at heart.

You mean Cruz picking Palin

What's the goal here? Is Mexico running out of overpasses to hang decapitated bodies from, so they're trying to take LA?

Not funny

>trump_banishes_anderson_cooper_to_the_shadow_realm.jpg

Fuck Lubio.

No thanks. Can't stand being surrounded by those subhumans, and I'm one.

gtfo cuck

>You mean Cruz picking Palin
You mean Cruz picking Fiorina

Oh, wait, he did

Pence make sense. That's all I have to say on the subject

Trump Will Ban Guns

Just a few years ago, Donald Trump was an outspoken gun grabber who criticized America for allowing civilians to own "assault rifle 15s with high capacity clips" and called NRA a racist organization akin to the KKK for defending the use of anti-black firearms. Now he wants you stupid fucks to vote for him, so he pretends he's pro-gun? Give me a break, he'll try to do something stupid with gun laws and he'll end up sparking another revolution. A vote for drumpf is a vote for anarchy!

So.... here's the story:

>Trump wanted Chris Christie
>Jared said "no way Jose! Christie prosecuted my father and my daddy dindu nuffin wrong"
>Ivanka said "daddy! daddy! Get rid of mean Mr Christie. He hurt Jared's family fortunes"
> Trump said "fuck, what do? I really like Chris"
>Meanwhile: Behind the scenes at the RNC, #NeverTrump is still very much alive
>RNC delegate revolt eminent
>Manafort scrambling behind the scenes to put out the fire
>Manafort cuts deal with #NeverTrump: Take Mike Pence as VP and #NeverTrump will back off and stop any delegate revolt
>All of the sudden, Pence on the VP short list out of nowhere
>Trump not happy, but is backed into a corner. Wants Christie
>Ivanka: "No daddy! No to mean Mr Christie"
>Manafort: "Pence or the delegates revolt"
>Trump: "Fuck it, Pence it is"
>Has second thoughts, uses Nice attack to sleep on it
>Tries one last time to get Ivanka to cool her shit down.
>Ivanka says she will walk if Trump picks Christie

and here we are

what do you think it represents?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>increasingly

we don't know if this is true

Know what. Just ignore Pence. Stop trying to meme him. Even if he agrees with Trump on some things. he's boring, sounds like a cookie cutter script reading politician, isn't memeable, has baggage, and provides nothing of substance.

Focus on God Emperor like we always have. Pence is there to bring in the religious right and GOP dipshits. He's irrelevant like all VPs.

MAGA.

>inb4 le shill

The steppe must be littered with the blood of Finns

Memes boost morale, and I actually like most of them, especially Race Bannon/Captain Murphy.

Except neither of those things have happened

Trump made $70 million in large donations from establishment GOP donors in the last two days

His numbers are up 5% nationwide and he's beating Clinton in several swing states now

The only people demoralized are the shills who have nothing to work with for Pence. He's not embroiled in scandals and he hasn't said anything about gays that Clinton didn't say a decade ago.

Any comment from (((Milo))) on Mike "Fag-Drag" Pence?

No, you don't have to meme him.

>Jared going full REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at the sight of Christie

Someone make a Jared Pepe reeing, with the red background and all.

It was the best of the shitpile. He SEEMS good, and he did redeem himself.

it is

Shit's personal

>In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey, Kushner was convicted of making illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering by attempting to silence his sister and brother-in-law by creating a sex tape of his brother-in-law with a prostitute. Chris Christie, then the U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey, negotiated a plea agreement with him and he was sentenced to two years in prison. He has since been released.

What's the consensus on why Trump picked Pence? I really want there to be 4D chess play, but it really seems like he fucked up for now.

@81371948
pls go and stay go.

back to picking cherries amigo.

You dont have to, Im wondering if he'll reach Biden-tier meme level

I've seen a lot of people talk about Flynn.

PUT ME IN DON. I CAN DO THE JOB

That is not how you make the pokey-man go to the polls.

Jews

donaldjtrump.com/

RATE THE NEW TRUMP SITE!!!!

10/10 for me

>reminder that this was actually a thing

>steppe
That's a pretty hurtful comment and I expect you to apologize for it.

Are you patriots ready for the race war to happen this week?

niggers are going to try and turn cleveland into baltimore

holy shit

based on these startling developments, i can no longer support donald trump

i am now a whiner for stein

I'll take "Shit that never happened" for 500, Alex

>Jeb bitching again about Trump

He'll more than likely be in Trump's cabinet. Possibly Defense Secretary.

amazing website design, pence looks out of place

>donate to my failed campaign goyim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kushner#Tax_Evasion_and_Witness_Tampering

Also, Roger Stone endorsed Pence.

It's a basic move called unifying the party.

OK last thread didn't do me any good. I need a MAGA image for my new phone. Best one gets a rare Ivanka.

The fact that this filename is 100% accurate will always be one of my favorite things about this campaign

Why did he announce his VP pick so fucking early?

Painting the God Emperor green will corrupt his image in the warp.

This is a jewish mind trick.

>donaldjtrump.com/
nice/10

Trump said in his speech today that one reason he picked Pence is because he 'looks good'. lol! It's funny that he's honest about that part.

Where did get it bad for Kushner?

Christie could have made pic related win.

he was desperate to win

Aside from the fact that drama between Trump and Christie is the latest means of Correcting The Record®, Christie was not a good choice. He would've doubled down on Trump's strengths and weaknesses, instead of picking a complimentary running-mate. Two loud, attack-dog, NY/NJ (basically the same state in the minds of most Americans) Republicans with some doubts about their TrueConservatism would not have been the best idea.

It's pretty much guaranteed Christie will be in the administration though, which is fine, and which is why I don't really believe the "drama" theories. I think Christie was given a cabinet-post when he first dropped out and endorsed Trump, and knew he was being floated as disinfo

Correct. He's well suited for his role. And its already working, Nevertrump is shut down, cuck Ryan is happy, now the pouting "trueconservatives" can STFU. That shit had to be shut down, and Don has done it.

I laugh at anti-Jews in the Trump general

Trump himself has a jewish convert daughter, jewish son-in-law, jewish grandchildren, spoke at AIPAC praising Israel, hates Iran even though they have never started a war in centuries, and now has an Israel Advisory Committee

If you still support him, go ahead, but you are a fucking retarded mongoloid to use triple parenthesis around the name of a reporter who doesn't support Trump

He hired her to help lay off his campaign staff, she's got a lot of experience

That's funny because it's true

no it has only demoralized 20 year old somethings former liberals turned "alt right" who believed Trump was trying to appeal to them at every turn with memes

I have family in upstate NY who are True Conservatives who voted Cruz, they love Pence already

This was a good move

Trump and Pence are both good looking men for their age, hopefully that helps with women voters

neat