Please Stop

Please Stop

The Do-Over was pretty good.

he will never stop

But he's jewish. He likes money to much

I bet he's only doing Netflix movies now because he somehow figured to maximize his profits even further by not having to worry about theater releases.

Truly the biggest hack of our times.

when does this comes out? i bet he's the next one to get thumbed down to irrelevancy after the amy Schwimmers fiasco.

Have you auditioned for his new movie yet? Today's the last day to do so.

I used to think Netflix just put out quality original programming. Now they'll release just about anything.

>Netflix movies
I think he got a multi-picture deal of some sort with the company.

He has a four-picture contract if I remember correctly. This one's his third.

What is it like knowing you are out of touch with the Common Man, Sup Forums?

What is it like knowing that everyone else is able to enjoy comedy while you just sulk and hate?

What is it like knowing that you'll never achieve these heights because you lack the eye for what The People actually enjoy

Is this Waterboy 3?

jesus christ. i have to hand it to this fucker. i mean he owns his own production company, so he doesnt have to pay for much there. he gets his washed up comedian buddies to star in his movies, so theres not much cost there. i mean his movies must be cheap as fuck to make.

>hibiddy dibiddy

I don't understand these pics, I don't understand what they are saying and I don't know who's saying what.

Just rest, grandpa, we have to keep your heart pressure down

upboat ;)
---posted from my iphone

And they are all filmed on resort and hotel properties with a lot of ad placement, so location fees are cheap.

Travel is a tax write off.

It is a pretty fiendish system

Adam Sandler movie concepts should be made into point and click adventure games instead of feature films

>use pee on wall

the hobo flash games were kinda like that.

"I don't understand the command USE PEE"

I'm not THAT old you fag.

Half these people are saying he's a great person for creating and sharing wealth, most celebrities aren't celebrated by their fans for their earning potential. Why is this?

Here's a behind-the-scenes look at a Netflix producers meeting.

That's what their all about, filling every niche. They have lots of critically acclaimed shows, as well as a terrible Chelsea Handler show for wimmen, a Veggie Tales show for Christians, and soon they'll have a Bill Nye show for Redditers.

>Adam Sandler
>Rob Schneider
>Kevin James
I was expecting nothing less

>Sandler makes millions upon millions of dollars by intentionally making shit movies
Truly a great american.

his best work

Sounds like a smart business man.

Fit tho

When I saw the trailer it kinda reminded me of Adams old, good, movies. Hopefully it is like his old movies and I'm not being baited.

Is this Sandler character, dare I say it...Jewish?

I'm guessing he has an insanely hot wife in this too?

sandler's the only one who'd employ Rob Schneider

Netflix doesn't even show you what percentage of people "thumbs downed" a movie with te new rting system. They just give you a suggestion that "there's a XX% chance that you'll like this :)". Movies that used to show up as 1-star are being shown as an 80+% for me now. They can just lie with the new rating system.

He has his own Netflix show though.

What the fuck? This is terrible?

*goes back at watching Space Cop*

How long before Adam Sandler stars in a Jonathan Demme biopic of 60s peace activist Abbie Hoffman?