What should the president do about the violent white incel crisis?

What should the president do about the violent white incel crisis?

Attached: white incel.jpg (750x994, 131K)

Remove the source:

Illegalize women

same cunt, same cunt op, same cunt thread every day.

Legalize prostitution

What should be done about tiny Asian penis hapa faggots like OP?

Attached: 1572523190414.jpg (181x278, 7K)

ss

Attached: 1567912801745.jpg (800x740, 153K)

make them food

Attached: chick dicks.jpg (600x450, 74K)

Right we got to stop emma watson before she kills

As a white man who sucks and is rapidly approaching middle aged, I think I should be shot. I willingly support whoever wants to kill me.

What a tremendous faggot you are.

You could always try my self help book first. It's called stop being a little bitch.

Girlfriend welfare system.

This would prevent at least 40% of them from becoming like that.....

In Thailand fathers give their 13yo boys money to get prostitutes. Which is why Thailand never has any of those issues

Put them on tranny hormones and have them fucking each other.

Attached: tranny.png (1080x2160, 1.28M)

Continue to stop illegal immigration and hopefully stop letting niggers nig up cities so much.

He should personally give them all blowjobs.

He should make them all Senior Advisors at the White House.

There are more black mass shooters than white

Attached: 1571109373469.jpg (500x472, 47K)

Nothing.
They are his his demographic.
He desperately needs their votes.

Attached: 19875325_10211278530292361_6614917839185978290_n.jpg (500x480, 41K)

Is that what mama tells you when she fondles you to sleep at night?

Nothing. The white incels are solving problems.

Yep, their angry, cum-stained votes

This.

Attached: trans.png (882x1260, 1.3M)

The president is incompetent. But that’s ok because there’s no incel ‘crisis’. It’s not like they’ll organize. They don’t have the social skills. No one is afraid of a pasty, jizz-stained one-man army targeting suburban strip malls and fast food restaurants.

If any one of them had any brains and balls to properly train, unite, attack real targets, formulate effective strategies, and communicate in a compelling and coherent way, they wouldn’t be a fucking incel.

Attached: 288FBA66-1B84-4963-A2D9-D19A6D773716.jpg (1078x772, 155K)

Simple solution. All female leftists should be rounded up, re-educated(mostly in hygiene), and given away as sex slaves. Except for the darkies, of course. To quote Animal Mother, all fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Attached: 1567896248703.webm (640x360, 1.46M)

lock em up, violence is violence, capital offence should be treated as such. the line between glorifying and setting an exmple has been so blured that i think people are afraid to show what happpens to these morons as the weight of their acions crush their spirts in front of their peers, show enough of these murdering grollias crying and looking weak in comparision to model citizen to create a stigma (internal pressure to be better than)

>20 posters
>not a single one of them saying "legalize prostitution"
>Sup Forums

Why not just identify any virgin boy over the age of 17 and cut off their index fingers? That way they can't shiot.

prostitution is legal in civilized countries

What's wrong with white ppl ffs?

Digits dont lie!

Attached: 1571361153546.jpg (1000x1000, 371K)

They’re tense and nervous and they can’t relax

Expel jews, so psyops that try to inject words like 'incel' into our society, end. Pretty much any societal problem can be solved in the same manner.

They are violent schizos.

Attached: white psychos.jpg (1080x1151, 529K)

Legalise prostitution.

your plan has one flaw
they can still pull the trigger with their tongue

How secretly gay you must have to be to fuck him and keep saying „it’s a woman!“?

no wonder he gets shut down, look at this faggots fuckin hair

Damn, every one of them?

pretty sur that taking women right to vote and work would do the trick !

ban liberals, guarantee it fixes the pussy crisis

Based

Legalise prostitution

Or any one of the 8 remaining fingers

A prostitute is just a fancy, usually inferior and far more dangerous way of masturbating. They will never replace a real girlfriend/wife.

Then they become lady boys

Most incels just want a good, hard fuck so they can stop reeeeeing about being a virgin
Also, checked them digits, Satan

the left needs "incel violence" because it proves that other races aren't more violent than whites. weapons possession in schools is a huge problem for blacks and hispanics, large scale gun violence is a huge problem for blacks, but instead of addressing any of these problems people would rather let them continue as long as everyone is doing it. its friggin lazy, and it irritates me. the splution for all of this "incel violence" is probably medication and counseling
/thread

Satan knows what he's talking about. Whores are garbage. Bad fucks, diseases, pimps and other scumbags orbit them. Not worth it.

I'm a skinny and awkward dweeb and I eventually got laid and married. Incels need to stop bitching, take care of themselves, and develop social skills and interests that allow them to interact with members of the larger population. Nobody is entitled to sex and/or a romantic partner. You don't need to be "alpha as fuck" to get laid but nobody wants a self-pitying weirdo.