Name a knife better that the direware solo, pro tip... You cant

Name a knife better that the direware solo, pro tip... You cant.

Attached: 20191025_151800.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

Exterminate jews

I don't really see anything practical in that design. And practical in what what way? Knives are designed for different purpose. Nice b8 m8.

It's a tactical folder, it's practical application is practical And awesome get one and find out.

Agreed

A regular tanto > your edgelord tacticool shit knife.

I just got a skyline in with titanium scales and I'm quite happy with it

Regular butter knife.
>It butters my bread
>can be wielded against enemies
>Bonus: They think I'm insane and run
>Can be used to spread jam, liverwurst and all spreadable materials onto bread
>you can cut yourself in the palm while handling butter knife.

Really, I only see a design improvement in the last point with your shitty stump-o'-steel blade "knife".

Attached: 41zK7DL5c4L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 18K)

This one is better.
Bonus..... Can spread butter as well

Attached: Screenshot_20191110-000843_Chrome.jpg (1440x3040, 430K)

>tacticool

Microtech Halo VI OTF. Ez

Attached: AMT-251-1-2.jpg (675x1200, 693K)

ESEE Izula II with micarta scales...
Enjoy your over priced, low quality, Benchmade and SpiderCo fanboy faggot folders you zoomers.

The double crunch down katana. Illegal in 17 countries this home security blade is capable of taking on heavy armored intruders. They’ll come for your belongings and leave with a feeling of deep regret for ever messing with a true modern day suburban samurai.

Attached: 553880EB-8532-443E-8289-FED8248A7985.jpg (1920x1920, 279K)

literally anything that's full tang fixed blade and made of carbon steel
>no hinge that can break
>full tang makes it even sturdier, you can carve new handle pieces or replace them if they break
>can throw sparks, meaning you can light fires with it
>room for serration while still having a decent amount of blade
only downsides are the fact its heavier than that pop metal P.o.S. and the price difference

Attached: knoive.jpg (450x450, 8K)

>only downsides are the fact its heavier than that pop metal P.o.S. and the price difference

Not necessarily. See I fucking love my Izula! Small, light, high carbon.

Would love Micro. I've wanted a Halo for a while now. I can't justify that kind of money for a mechanical knife though. I mean shit, that's handgun money.
Any recommendations on a similar blade for say a third of that cost?

That's not a knoife

THIS is a knoife

Attached: knife.jpg (238x212, 6K)

Attached: Thats_A_Knife.jpg (436x259, 26K)

Retard: I have more knives over my lifetime than you have brain cells. Only a complete fucking imbecile would grossly overpay for the hype that is DireWare. They are production knives, contrary to their claims and frankly 10x overpriced. There are far better knives at a tiny fraction of their cost.

That you think a manufacturer throwing a ridiculous list price on their mediocre, over-marketed, over-advertised, over-hyped product makes it "better" just shows how truly dumb you are.

There are literally hundreds of custom knife makers who make far better knives than this production crap. Anybody who knows what they are doing can make any knife anybody wants.

Oh, and by the way, folding knives are absolute shit-tier. Using titanium on a knife and fancy kevlar inlays and whatnot is absolutely retarded.

Last, the "solo" is a kiddie knife for a knife collector, not someone who actually uses knives. Have fun gawking at your overpriced piece of shit you will never use because that kiddie toy of a knife will snap in a heartbeat under normal usage in the wild. Good luck sharpening it properly as well.

Fucking retard you are, kid.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Boker USA, decent steel, good construction, 1/3 of the price. Would recommend.

Attached: Boker-USA-OTF-Auto-Black-Aluminum-Black-06EX263-BHQ-94103-jr-thumb.jpg (250x281, 11K)

this children buy the knives in this thread
except maybe this imagine running into a bear in the woods with toys like this or this versus this you'd be the child at camp admiring your lil knife while roasting marchmallows while the men hunt with real knives

>hurr-durr responding this hard
>found the pea-brain!

Thanks user. I normally prefer fixed blades. I totally forgot about Boker. Will check out.

Can't say I wasn't expecting this.

Firstly you don't hunt with knives faggot. Secondly, there are hundreds of styles of knives for every task, one is better than the other, so on and so fourth. Go troll somewhere else and let the men talk about our tools.

If you prefer fixed blades, check out the Ontario RAT 9. All around great utility knife.

Ontario RAT 7, my apologies.

Jesus Christ have some fucking dignity, this is trash-tier bait.

mora companion

And it's 1095! Sweet! Thanks user! Will make a nice, bigger, companion to my Izula!

>Firstly you don't hunt with knives faggot.
Not him, but fucking what??? Are you retarded? The original and primary purpose of any knife is for hunting. Nothing more.

A knife was and always has been a tool for hunting. A knife is not a weapon. In fact, it is a shitty weapon. It is not practical as a weapon in combat at all and easily defeated by nearly any other weapon. Even swords surpassed knives, and in fact did so several millenia ago, and nobody uses swords anymore either. It's so useless in combat that nearly all but the poorest of militaries in the world don't even issue them anymore.

You also don't use a knife to chop wood. Buy an axe or a hatchet.

I get it that you are so retarded you think a knife is a thing to admire, and you use your to carry around with you like a complete fucking moron in public. Good luck with that over a gun in the hands of even a 13 year old ponying meth on a corner of Chicago. You dumbass motherfucker with your carry knife. Oh, you open letters with it? You jerk off to pictures of it? You like showing it to other guys because you think they then equate you with being a badass? You're so fucking dumb.

A knife is for hunting and secondarily as an all-purpose edge in the woods to do shit you otherwise couldn't do without an edge when you are away from your power tools in your garage.

It's 2019, dumbfuck, not 3000 B.C.

Love the brand, awesome quality/price. Good choice

errr, i don't even know how to respond to somebody this dumb but if you think a knife is for other than hunting then you aren't worth talking to at all because you're just too dumb to be even here

Trips confirm.../k/ommando detected

Enjoy buddy! Make sure to keep your high carbon knives well oiled too, or else with the nature lf 1095 it will rust.

Izula fag here...Mora does make great knives. Sadly, I haven't had the pleasure of owning one

I never stated it being a weapon. But if it came down to it a knife can and will provide adequate defense. There are other uses for knives edc ect. not just hunting. What would you plan on taking down with a knife anyways? Why not just use a gun/compound bow.

Always do. I prefer carbon. It's sturdy, forgiving, and sharpens easily

Uh, any other knife? I sell and sharpen knives, and often this type of fucking dude walks in and you're the fucking guy I make pay a higher price because of your ridiculous knife shape, I'm glad labor cost is my fucking choice.
Either get a talon style blade, like a karambit or bear claw, or fucking get a straight blade with a different point for what you need, try a spey you dumb fucking cunt.
God I fucking hate you.

Except they issue M9 Bayonets in the US Armed Forces.

This nigga sounds extremely BUTT HURT or no reason.
>Stop liking the things I don't like!

Whoops, found a moron who has no knowledge of blade practicality

Maybe to break down a carcass afterwards yes. You're telling me, you're going to sneak up on a deer and cut its throat like John Rambo? Get the fuck outta here lol.

plz support your local cutler

You like to chase down your deer with a knife then? Didn't know guns fell out of style.
Knives aren't for hunting.
Knives may be for filleting and skinning, but again, neither of those are hunting.

This

plz dont antagonize the autistard

I can't say that word without think of cuntler, and it hurts me to work in the profession whilst simultaneously automatically associating it with a vagina bearing a Hitler mustache.

>its 2019 not 3000 bc
>that's why I think people use knives for hunting and not literally any other more practical tool like a bow, crossbow, slingshot, spear, gun, or trap.

That blade both looks like and implies a small penis

Kekd when you said you'd fight off a bear with a knife. Try it and get back to us.

batonny chop chop

Pathetic - this is a real knife !

Attached: real_knife.jpg (1500x707, 170K)

This thing is no joke, but has absolutely zero utility. Under no circumstance should ANY knife buyer be buying this for anything except quick self defense under dire situations, or military applications, as really the only use it has is to kill.

Keep dreaming poor fag. It is custom. I told them what I wanted and I got exactly that... You wish you could in the same room as me throating your dad let alone this knife.

Oh so you're a moron.
>I want a knife I won't be able to sharpen after I use it a few times, and the blade rolls, so when I inevitably throw it into my dresser and forget about it, I can pretend like I was a knife collector.

>rolls edge
>in drawer
OK dumbass I guess I can sharpen it myself or have them shsrpen it for me if s110v ever needs it.

Yes take your time researching metallurgy

shit op, just looking at that, you might as well go to Walmart and just pick up an Ozark Trail model. similar material quality, no ridiculous, useless blade shapes. and for $4 a pop, if it breaks or gets lost, fuck it, just go grab another one. actually surprisingly good knives for the price too, you just need to be good at putting a new edge on them asap.

I'm not a professional but those USN SEAL knifes seem like they'd be useful in tight situations plus they can placed all over jackets and coats.

Don't forget a garrote wire either, a piano wire will do in a pinch.

Just remember that Julie's been working for the drug squad.