Europe needs more immigrants

>Europe needs more immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDCDsKHCE8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Otherwise

Da JOOZ

"Remember, the only reason these totally-not-muslim terrorists commit atrocities is because the white males in our countries aren't letting enough muslims. They are just so riled up that muslims from the middle east arent going to Europe that they're gonna go blow up Europe!"

Fucking liberals, everyone

COME ON GUYS

What's his name again?

Filthy anglos, why do you americucks tolerate them?

Briefcase Wanker

The """"""funny"""""" rat looking man on HBO whom earns millions for judging the beliefs of others for having different beliefs than him on contentious issues.

Kek 10/10

>audience cheering as the camera sways towards John sitting behind his desk
>John nodding his head and prepares to give his intro
>"Good evening! Did you hear about X?"
>audience whispers and mumble "mmhmmm"
>"I mean... COME ON."
>audience becomes restless, snickering can be heard
>"IT"
>audience members cannot contain themselves, many lose their composure and start to laugh
>"IS"
>audience cannot hold it back, their laughter becomes a boisterous guffaw
>"2016!!!!!!"
>audience loses it. People jumping all over their chairs, some falling over, grasping at their disintegrated sides, pools of tears begin to collect on the ground
>John pipes up
>"What are they..."
>audience becomes silent... "is he going to say it?" and "oh man, I can't wait" is heard in whispers as they are captivated by his words
>"REPUBLICANS?!?!?!"
>their laughter is too much. women instantly begin to cum, vaginal juices now mix with the tear pools. They begin furiously masturbating while their laughter turns into screams of orgasmic pleasure. Men start to stroke their rock hard members, faces turning cherry red from the intensity of their laughs
>the audience instantly realizes that they'll never hear something this funny ever again. They have lost their meaning to live
>mass suicide takes place. Ropes with nooses drop from the balconies and roofs as members fight for their necks to be fit around the death tie
>many mixed emotions between the audience members are experience while they're heard yelling "WHY BOTHER" or "MY LIFE HAS BEEN COMPLETE"
>those who are unlucky enough to not have a noose provided to them start to run out of the room and begin to find windows to leap out of
>"SWEET RELEASE!!!" is heard as bodies begin to litter the streets
>John leans back in his comfy chair and watches the chaos unfold
>John looks at the camera
>"Tune in next week!"

What was his opinion on the recent news?
Did he show any "funny" photoshops like ?

John "20/16 Gas the whites, multiculturalism now" Oliver

I love how white liberals who have never met a minority are the first one's to champion minorities. Why won't they listen to those of us whites who have daily interactions with minorities and may know what we're talking about? It seems so easy for white liberals to play "enlightened" when they don't have to live with the consequences.

SHUT IT DOWN

World events are getting much too dark for these comedy news pundits.

They won't even be able to keep this shit tasteful if there's literally going to be a terrorist attack every two weeks now. I won't be surprised if he just completely ignores the attack to make fun of DRUMPF AND HIS FUCKINGWHITE MALE VICE PRESIDENT

The Human Calendar

>Europe needs more immigrants.
One of our politicians actually said that on Friday. Then an immigrant drove over a bunch of people with a truck.

Is that a fucking tumour next to her nose?

It's her brain.

that wasn't a photoshop. It's from an episode that happened a few months before the Paris attacks, making fun of their poor birth rates if I remember correctly.

Lend them your trucks so they can drive in

Guessing you're Scottish or Welsh? Don't forget, over 60% of Scottish people have English blood!

Who is not voting for Trump?

>English blood

Welsh, French, German... there is no 'English blood' Nigel, you''re a race of subordinate, bastardised Welshmen with a Turk complex.

I'm not British, cunt. Nice try, though.

europe stay stronk

youtube.com/watch?v=DDCDsKHCE8s

>you''re a race of subordinate, bastardised Welshmen with a Turk complex.
Assuming you're Scottish, what does that make you? Being Scottish is as close to sub-human as one can get.

As though I care.

>what does that make you

Less of a bastard than you are Nigel. England has always been a dumping ground for Europe's ethnic trash.

kek

Breddy gud

Why do you assume my name is Nigel? As stated, I'm not British.

You should care. You're fuelling division between parts of the United Kingdom and it's pathetic. Grow up.

Go fuck yourself and die.

His mom's maiden name is Wasserman.

He's literally a Jew. His name may as well be John Wasserman.

>Claudia Roth
>Roth

Every time.

You've been Reading Naked Lunch i see

>You're fuelling division

Good. We need to be divided between the teeming masses of chinless Southern vermin and the human beings left clinging to the edges of these islands.

Again, I don't care that you're formally foreign. You migrated to England to make a few pence and feather your wee nest. That's the essence and spirit of Englishness - you're more British than I am.

>wasserman
they evolved to resist the oven