KILL EVERY LAST SYRIAN DRUMPH OR I WILL END YOU SO HELP ME MOLOCH

*audience nervously laughs*

Seems too tame for him, are you making this up?

What happened

I wonder if he would have returned to his conservative facade if Hillary had won. What am I saying, he would have been fired the second he implied anything remotely negative about the first womyn preziden.

Media, including CNN, is suddenly proTrump because he decided to airstrike Syria. Too bad the Left is hungry for an all out Iraq style war. The good will will be shortlived and by tomorrow Colbert and co. will literally be saying this on television.

Trump bombed Syria and proved he nothing more than an Israeli puppet and neocon warmongerer

what did he mean by this?

So every president in the last 50 years?

Yes

>media calls you literally hitler
>bomb a few minorities
>suddenly they like you
What did they mean by this

Way more than this.

Excuse me, do you have a minute to talk about the bonus situation?

SHAMFUR DISPLAY

>when your 4D gambit pays off

Shut it down.

what, didn't he bomb them cause they literally used a biological weapon?

He just bombed them as a de-escalation manuever to placate the war hawks.

Just a reminder that if Hillary were president this would be THE excuse for WWIII

Pretty much, American presidents have been fucking up the Middle East and other countries since the 70s. I do find it funny how trumpfags(mostly redditors) are all of sudden pretending to care about Syrians and act moral, what happened to thinking they were all shitskins and wanting then to be exterminated

>I do find it funny how trumpfags(mostly redditors) are all of sudden pretending to care about Syrians and act moral
Not one Trump supporter has said anything like this, lying faggot

It's part of the mental gymnastics associated with Trump's cult of personality.

Either that, or they're just edgy kids looking for attention on the internet because their parents don't spend enough time with them.

>I do find it funny how trumpfags(mostly redditors) are all of sudden pretending to care about Syrians and act moral, what happened to thinking they were all shitskins and wanting then to be exterminated

The fuck you think this is? Go back to your rddt shithole if you want to play a moral highground, fucking shitskin

You don't have to be a bleeding heart "think of the children!" dope to be against interventionist policies. Even then the reason we missile'd the place was because shitskins were getting gassed. It was like a Sup Forums wetdream.

Shitsikined kikes likes yourself must be let alone with shitskined muslims so your turd skined race can be gone and stop bringing your equals into white countries

>pretending to care about Syrians
Only CNN is doing this. Only liberals are doing this. Liberals are the ones who want an all out war. Holy shit how deluded can one leftist clown pie be?

Sup Forums doesn't want American lives and money to be wasted on kike wars.

Pissrael should fight their own wars and then the all shitskin flavors die.

But I thought trump was an isolationist, would stop Isis in 30 days, and was an enemy of the kikes

Kek, actually curious to see his reaction to Trump and Syria, there's no way he could defend it in the current but the rate he's been shilling for hillary he may have no choice. I bet his writers are freaking out as we speak.

He writes a lot of his own shit though

Sup Forums hates shitskins but Sup Forums, like most people, especially hate ISIS, Assad is trying to get rid of them and trump goes and bombs him because (((gas attack))), yeah, Sup Forums and most of Trump's core fanbase are gonna be pretty pissed.

Whats the controversy about here?
That they were hiding their chemical weapon near women and children and then when it gets blown up they try to play the victim? Fuck that, we didnt ask them to use their own civilians as cover, that was their choice

Why are you faggots even in Syria after the muslim ban had them as the first on the ban list?

And since when Sup Forums cares about brown children?

Hypocrites pieces of shit.

We don't that's why it's supid to go to war for them

>Why are you faggots even in Syria after the muslim ban had them as the first on the ban list?
There was no Muslim ban. Fake news.
>And since when Sup Forums cares about brown children?
Trump and his supporters have never said anything like this
>Hypocrites pieces of shit.
Sorta like pretending to be against war until your liberal masters suddenly crave war with a raging hardon and then you go along with it

>T-TRUMPS JUST PLAYING 456028342^(e^n) DIMENSIONAL CHESS
>H-HES TOTALLY ONE IT
absolute state of Sup Forums

DELETE THIS

What do you mean faggot this is what you wanted isn't it? Trump FINALLY answered he media and the left's call to action.