Baltic states - Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania

How cucked are these countries when it comes to niggers, towelheads, feminism, fat acceptance, faggots and stuff like that? How cucked will they be in 10 years time? I'm looking to move there, probably Estonia/Tallinn, but I'm open for Latvia and Lithuania, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvia
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ-Ru9djdmU
youtube.com/watch?v=VaJIs9V_x_M
calvertjournal.com/
kaunoturgus.lt/en/about_us/gallery=36
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are from finland and you dont know what its like in there wtf?

We've been fucking ourselves over ever since we got independence.

Although we don't have any shitskins, feminists or SJWs, we're still doing pretty bad like Latvia.
Only Estonia is the most succesful Baltic country.

Same here :^(

What's the matter in Latvia and Lithuania?

Most likely corruption.

I don't know about Latvia, but it's probably the same as Lithuania.
You see, Lithuania not only has a huge problem trying to not become a third world shithole, but we also have a population problem. The problem is rapidly declining due to immigration and low fertility rates. We have the lowest fertility rates in Europe currently. Also, the high suicide rates add it up too.
We literally have so many decent people who are leaving the country, especially the doctors. The wages are so low that it's weird to see that we have a high GDP per capita and HDI.
We may not be a SJW shithole, but that might change in 2050 when the population becomes less than 2 million and we start to become like Germany and import shitskins to fix the fertility rate.

I honestly feel bad for our elderly folk. They can't leave the country, unlike the young ones, who can just move to England or anywhere else inside the EU and get a normal job which pays.
Last I've read our government has been cutting expanses on orphanages.

Believe it or not, but we had it way better during the soviet times, at least economically.
After we got our independence we started closing factories and universities. I.E. VEF, RAF and LĶI, it already made a huge impact on the working force which made thousands of people jobless in the 90's and early 2000's, but it wasn't such a huge problem because we had other factories and exports.
When we stepped into EU, the EU parliament made us either shut down or sell our exports to other countries, Komēta, mani Gotiņa factories and so on and so forth. Drug usage and general criminal instability sky rocketed both during the 90's and after joining the EU.
Our country sells its own exports to other, like Poland, just so that they could sell those goods back to us at double price.
Rīgas Balzāms makes rum, which workers of the factories sell to those who they know, I buy it from time to time, but RB doesn't have any rum officially. We sell it to other countries so that they can sell it back to us as export material for a higher price.

Can I come

As a tourist, then yeah. But as a guy who will live there, then fucking no. You might aswell live in Chile since they probably have higher wages than we do.

This desu.
I want to have faith, but with the clowns currently governing our country I don't see things getting better by far in 10 years. At least there are no SJWs, extreme feminists or hordes of niggers and towelheads. No fat acceptance shit either, because fat fucks are a rare phenomenon here.

Yeah, our pension system here is a joke. Then again, why would they leave a country that they've lived for a lot of years?

>Believe it or not, but we had it way better during the soviet times
Ha ha
hsaxxaxaaaxax

Who knows, our economy might be stable in 2050, but the population won't.

Why does the bottom one looks like a fat africa?

If you can sustain yourself independently of local economy it's pretty good because our prices are overall lower than most of europe, but the problem is that our wages are really low and people often have to have either a second job or they have to take money in converts from employers, which is against the law.

A lot of our working force leaves to other countries, like England and Sweden.

You may not believe it, Ivan, but if you come here and ask any of the locals, who're at least in their 30's as to how it was back then compared to now, many people will say that they had actual jobs and pay which could afford them a living, even if it wasn't much.
Nowadays our government is trying to tax us pretty much for anything they can think of.

it was not a laugh of disbelief, but a laugh of schadenfreude

Same here, our population is rapidly declining because of that. I'm worried that our country will have less than 2 million in the future.

>finnish people want to move to baltics
Are you retarded or something? Why would you want to move from heaven to a shithole?

Oh, well. I honestly don't care where my country is headed towards at this point, as long as we can avoid pointless bloodshed. It's just that no matter where we look at, we're still fucked, economically.

We're under to million already en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvia
And these are only officialy numbers, in reality we have less people here.

What is so heavenly about Finland? My city is full of niggers, sandniggers, commies and feminazis.

I thought Finland dodged western degeneracy

There were 1 229 067 Latvians in 2014. You might even reach 900,000 in the next 3 years.

You thought wrong, unfortunately.

sad to hear, suomibro

I think the number has jumped because we've been slowly getting overrun by chinks.
If other countries are getting overrun by sandniggers, Latvia has been steadily importing Chinks. On the other hand, I haven't heard a single complaint about the Chinks that are here.

Baltoslavic genes

>Latvia
>worrying about fat acceptance

Go to Tallinn or Tartu.

It's not genetics, it's our related politcians that are destroying the country.

They seriously shouldn't exist but aren't cucked and virtually no niggers pretty good

I wish that'd happen, east is the new heaven

I've been living in Estonia for 3 years. Estonia is like Finland except it is having an economic boom and is missing all the cancer from the "more developed" western countries (feminism, refugee problem. etc..).
The salaries are small but the atmosphere and freedom is 10/10

All 3 countries are somewhat the same, Estonia being a bit better in some senses (I'd say by 5-10%).
All 3 countries are white, but as a tradeoff we are poor as shit and ride U.S's and EUs cocks.
Every younger person wants to leave the country because nobody can be fucked to slave off for 800 euros/month, that's why a lot of them are leaving for Germany/UK/Sweden.

our government already started to outjew chinese people, they can't afford it anymore

You are the only best Baltic country with a population that is not declining and an economy that is actually booming unlike Lithuania or Latvia.

As far as I know you are the only one of us three that's not completely fucked.

What's our government has thought of this time? Is it something that only affect foreigners or is it something that affects the locals as well?

>How cucked will they be in 10 years time?

Not very. Russia seems pretty solid.

Top kek. That's a photoshop? I thought you can't put up signs not in Latvian like that.

The chinks certainly won't integrate, but I suppose they at least have a culture compatible with ours, unlike the towelheads. If that's any consolation.

Full of white niggers called slavs.

I read that more than 25% of Latvias population have moved abroad, and its only young people.

Your countrys demographic will have a total collapse when elderly people will pass away.

Serious question, why does Lithuania trade so much with cars?

I've lived in Lithuania for 5 years (have been only in Riga in Latvia).
Estonia may seem somewhat "better" to me, but that is because i live in the capital (can't compare Kaunas to Vilnius too much), but don't think that we are miles ahead of you guys, that is simply not true.

Baltics are the fucking transit countries between Russia and Europe. Instead of having good relationships and opening up more trading possibilities we are stationing US/EU military camps to """"protect"""" us from bad Russia.

Uzturēšanas atļaujas atjaunošana 5000 euro

why dont baltic countries just fuse into 1 baltic state?? ,

Why are you not kicking out rus bydlo who refuses to learn the language and assimilate? Should be easier now that you are in NATO, right?

Also I am kinda surpised to see down to earth responses itt without going into typical russia/soviet blaming for every hardship.

t. Ivan Ivanovich

The only good city in Lithuania is Klaipėda. Kaunas is a shithole and Vilnius is not doing that great desu.

You may not be the most richest country in Europe, but atleast you're trying. Meanwhile, we're sitting here with a slow GDP growth and we still have lower wages than Poland.

The only year that was best for Lithuania was 2007. We even had a very high HDI back then. After that, we're still trying to recover from the 2008 economic crisis, but slowly.

Does it really?

What's it like traveling there as an American? Costs? Will Russian minorities attack me?

Also, do Balts speak the most archaic form of the Indo-Europeans language?

Yes you dont know?
All stolen and crashed cars from Europe and USA end up in Lithuania to be processed, repaired or changed identity.

Lithuania is the center for crashed and stolen cars in Europe. Many get changed identities and resold in Europe, but mainly goes to Russia and other countries to the East.

But we ARE one state, the EU! :^)

Again, if you are a tourist, then you can gladly see Lithuania and its famous cities.
The Russian minorities won't attack if you don't come to a very depressing and poor district with commieblocks. That's where the Russian bydlos live.

And yes, we do share a lot of words from the Sanksrit language. You could say we speak the most archaic form of the Indo-European language.

>Will Russian minorities attack me
Are you retarted?

Ivans Ivanovichs*

The countries seemed white as fuck when I went there last year (only saw one black guy in Tallinn). Their wages is probably much lower than Finlands, probably a great region for living in if you can work from home for a western European company

Never knew that desu, but then again, we do have a fair share of subhumans here too, so I can understand why.

no i mean like an actual fuse , controlled by 1 government , so u guys can kinda grow

Even if that happened, that still wouldn't improve the situation that we currently have in Lithuania, since again, we're still weak if we're united.

Only thing that would grow would be ethnic tension and corruption. No thanks.

what would solve it all then?

Latvia is actually catching up quite well to us, and even competeting to attract some of our businesses away from us.

Healthy competition does that.

Having fucking DECENT politicans that ACTUALLY care about the country, which we don't fucking have here.

kek @ sabonisland looking like a fat africa

Nigga have you seen street signs in Rīga? A good portion of them still have Russian signs under the Latcian ones.
I've seen a few chinese in Rīga, but the one's I've seen could barely speak broken english, so I wonder how they can actually survive here, especially outside of Rīga.

Most of the people who leave the country are of young age. Most of my childhood friends who are in their early 30's or late 20's now have started a family in England or in Sweden.

Oh, nice. A cik bieži tā ir jauatjauno? A kā būtu ar tiem kuriem pieder mazs bizness te?

>Why are you not kicking out rus bydlo who refuses to learn the language and assimilate?
People are too passive and realistically speaking, there are quite a lot of nationals, at least here in Latvia, who are also good for nothing drunks, who we can't kick out anywhere.

>Visas reālās problēmas kas ir valstī var tikt norakstītas uz Krieviem
Ja tu gribi te par Ivāniem runāt, tad tev vajadzētu paskatīties uz Latvijas vēsturi un cik ilgi mēs bijām iekš Krievu Impērijas un cik ilgi mēs bijām brīvi, Ulmaņ laiki un tādā garā. Un arī pirms tam Zviedru sastāvdaļā. Latvieši kā tādi, kā arī Līvieši, sen jau neeksistē. Un ja tu gribi te dalīt kaut ko pēc nacionālā principa tad zini, ka tu jau sen esi pats gan Ivans, gan Svens.

so how did the shitty politician get in there then?? u guys voted him in i assume?

I imagine it's the same with any group of poor fucks. They want your cash. The idea that Russians are just going to randomly attack Americans for political reasons seems asinine. Nobody does that.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ-Ru9djdmU

Does this make sense in your caveman tounge?

Probably because the politicians promised more than they could deliver.

Some did and yet we're still doing quite bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaJIs9V_x_M

Does anyone listen to the eastern border podcast? I find it pretty fascinating.

post link desu

what do they talk about there?

Funny. I sold my damaged Ford Sierra in 1999 for 5 Deutschmark to someone who brought it to Lithuania.

So basically the same as here.

It's worth more as scrap metal.

>Nigga have you seen street signs in Rīga? A good portion of them still have Russian signs under the Latcian ones.
Well, yeah, but that's technically not allowed, there was something on the news about it just a few days ago too. I suppose the authorities are just kind of lax about it.

Oh and yeah, the Chinese depend on each other like they do in most countries. Eventually some will learn the local languages to act as ambassadors from their communities, but overall they never really integrate. At least they work and pay taxes, so who knows, might even prop up the economy with enough of them.

This site is pretty rad when it comes to Baltics, Russia, Balkans and former Soviet Union countries.

calvertjournal.com/

I was relieved to have the crashed car off my back. If he made a good deal, I'm happy for him.

why do these countries have the most beautiful women but such low fertility rates

Lazy Fritz, could've earned a shekel.

No. Scraping it would have cost me more than 250 Deutschmark at this time. Not so easy to make an easy buck.

Same can be said about most of the western Europe.

Witness the new stock of human race.

We're probably the most individualistic culture in the world. In 90s people wanted like total freedom from communist shills so they broke pretty bad.

>human
They're locusts that will end humanity.

They use it for parts, or take the identity of the car.
They steal one car, and then buy a crashed one of the same model to use that identity/VIN number, and then just take all the parts from the stolen one etc.

I know, I have been living there for many years.

Here is where your stolen/crashed bmw, mercedes or volkswagen ends up.

They use it for parts, or take the identity of the car.
They steal one car, and then buy a crashed one of the same model to use that identity/VIN number, and then just take all the parts from the stolen one etc.

I know, I have been living there for many years.

Here is where your stolen/crashed bmw, mercedes or volkswagen ends up.
kaunoturgus.lt/en/about_us/gallery=36

(sry for double post my fucking pc got stuck)

no shitskins at all

I'm part arab and used to spend my summers there. people would call me out on my shit skin on the daily

LOL Bambanula

Te pat negāja runa par Krievijas impēriju - pret kuru man nekādas pretenzijas nav, dārgais Nil. Turpini slavēt savu sarkano utopiju, kura sevi nevarēja uzturēt.

Soros owns media and 1/3 of gov shills. New gen will be leftist shits.

>better during the soviet times, at least economically.

Been watching too much PutinTV?
Wanna go back in time and enjoy those food lines?
Either you are a smarmy MUH ancient factories
They where shit and couldn't pull investors to upgrade their shit for free market.

What we have now?
>your dumbass Gotiņa is still being made
>RRR produces HI-TEC acoustic systems
>Printing Houses are big in export industry
>SIDRABE makes massive sputter magnetron coaters for exporting
>MikroTik router manufacturer is a big exporter
>That fucking AirDawg drone
etc.

TL;DR
EU fucks us, but does it gentler and let us have shit.
Someone will always fuck us, get used.

Estonia is full.

Tell us more.

Do not move here! We are extremely xenofobic.

We can not be racist towards our wildlife and start overpopulating Estonia with human refugees of various origins and colors.

Fix your own countries!

You can visit us any time but we have a saying that after third day visitor starts to stink.

Kolmandal päeval läheb külaline haisema.

er my dads from a wealthy brown family so he'd fly me out to lithuania to hang out with my mother's relatives. I'm p light skinned for a 1/2 mix but still probably the darkest skinned person anyone in rural lietuva would've seen

pretty much everyone there apart from childhood friends/relatives would treat me like i was a 10 yr old jihadi with a bomb in my shoes, although this was post 9/11 so i never really let it upset me

at least nobody thought i was a gypsie

Lucky man that you were not seen as gypsy,

>Well, yeah, but that's technically not allowed
See, the problem here is that it's "technically" not allowed, but in reality nobody just gives a fuck and it would cost money to take these street signs off of the streets.
Hell, in my neighborhood there's a cripple drug dealer about whom every neighbour knows to sell shit.

>LOL Bambanula
Maini tēmas cik gribi, bet lieta tāda ka tavs arguments ir debīls, nav jaut tā ka es no tādiem kā tu kaut ko citu gaidītu.

>Nil
Vot tak tik tiešām bambanula.

>Turpini slavēt savu sarkano utopiju, kura sevi nevarēja uzturēt.
Kā tur ar vēstures un ekonomikas stundām? Es varu derēt ka tev skolā vēl pasniedz ka mūsu ekonomika ir trīs reiz spēcīgāka nekā Krievijai un ka Eiro valūta mūs padarīja tikai spēcīgākus.