What is he offering that makes people hold on to him so desperately despite him being a proven liar and crook?

What is he offering that makes people hold on to him so desperately despite him being a proven liar and crook?

Attached: gettyimages-1173107123.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRwCasE1r4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he continues to push the two party divide in the US.

Because it's not, 'him'. People just hate the far left shitshow the dems have become.

He makes lefties assblasted, that's literally the only reason.

he is funny

No, user. Trump is a symptom of that divide, not the cause.

>proven

Shit speaker but he's done wonders for the economy.

>ORANGE MAN BAD
This syndrome is a talking point for MSM and no one can see any of the good he's done. He's done wonders for veterans and the economy but the MSM is run by Jews who want to destroy the world.

>He makes lefties assblasted

Right now it appears to me that lefties are making him assblasted...

Attached: RSC7BTXFGUI6TMFGHUBXEG4F54.jpg (1484x989, 184K)

He's scurvy-proof.

He appeals to mongs because he is mong

Attached: E8E67000-465C-4BE3-B39C-F7E9E87A440D.jpg (340x312, 22K)

some people are just retards

Because he makes people like you angry

I'm watching from the sidelines so I don't give a shit. But to be honest, they're extremely fucking annoying so there's that.

Not really. Lefties think there's 1,000 genders, anyone who dresses up in a costume is offensive and hell, literally anything is offensive. The left is losing because of the "I'm offended" culture.

>he's done wonders for the economy

Like?

Attached: 1468420488461.png (493x402, 7K)

He's willing to at least pretend not to hate america and the white men that built it(he still does anyway though)

There's literally a now hiring sign on every business. During Obongo's presidency, finding a job was a fucking nightmare. Also, the stock market is paying dividends.

No, he continually uses that divide to sucker people in. He is part of the problem in this country and dumb asses will continue tl support people like Hillary and him because Fox news and CNN told them the other guy is bad.

I hate him but I hate what the left has become even more. He’s a shitty alternative to their lunacy.

This. I think Trump is an imbecile but the left has gone nuts. This PC shit and political divide by the MSM will ensure right wingers keep winning.

>selective memory
Step bro, the number of jobs was increasing under the negro as well. At least you didn't go for "b-but the stock market is growing!" as if any dumbbell brained working class retards like me own a single stock.

Validation of their base emotions.

Fear.

So, Trump has NO effect on the economy, the unemployment rate or the stock market? It all increased in the past 2 years under him because of Obama am I right?

It's just insane to me. You fucking leftists need a fucking mental evaluation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRwCasE1r4

If you have a 401k you own stocks, retard.

No it wasn't. 2012 fucking sucked for job hunting and business were leaving our city. That fucking nigger ruined a lot of things in this country. Suck more nigger dick bitch.

>you don't completely agree with me therefore you are a stereotype of people I perceive as my opponents
Kill yourself my man. I didn't say orange man bad, I didn't say negro man good. Ideologytards like you need a bullet to the brain stem.

>There's literally a now hiring sign on every business. During Obongo's presidency, finding a job was a fucking nightmare. Also, the stock market is paying dividends.

False, false and false.

Attached: 1565981264181.jpg (988x714, 156K)

NEET detected

If you can't find a job, you're a lazy fucking piece of shit that should be murdered.

Obama demonstrably turned around a hiring decline that started under Bush. Trump hasn't changed the rate of job growth at all.
>Early 2008, Bush is president, his economic policies have been in effect for years. Job growth slows, stalls, and then falls.
>Early 2010, Obama is president, his economic policies are now in effect. Job decline vanishes and job growth begins.
>January 2018, Trump is president and his economic policies are finally in place. There is no change in the trend of job growth.

Facts don't care about your feelings Trumpanzee.

Attached: Screenshot_20191110-105520.jpg (1080x2280, 614K)

True, true and true. Wanna keep going?

People are being 'suckered in' because they are seeing the insanity of the left.

>If you can't find a job, you're a lazy fucking piece of shit that should be murdered.

I guess someone just ran out of arguments here...

Attached: angry mad nigger.jpg (233x318, 24K)

>saved

Attached: 1515839256401.jpg (320x330, 14K)

>So, Trump has NO effect on ... the unemployment rate ... ?
Correct. As shown here.
Facts don't care about your orangutan tantrum.

>Wanna keep going?

Yes, please continue.

Attached: 1566745048230.jpg (720x640, 25K)

> There is no change in the trend of job growth means there was no effect

user, are you retarded?

Ok, I'm continuing. Your turn now.

>intentionally reading "no change in trend of job growth" as "NOTHING HE DID HAD ANY EFFECT AT ALL" because you want to continue an argument on the internet
This is your brain on ideology.

Attached: ok retard.jpg (360x320, 11K)

and white guys on the internet think anything short of glowing praise of them in cartoons is an act of oppression and white genocide, we all have our crosses to bear

The facts say you're a liar. Obama vastly improved unemployment, reversing a trend he inherited from Bush.

So if everything is continuing as it was, Trump created a miracle? If Obama oversaw a massive improvement it was nothing? Sorry Trumptard but you don't have facts on your side. Trump didn't improve anything. He just didn't fuck up the good trend Obama started. Facts are right there in actual data.

Look at cletus go.

Attached: 1573342497071.gif (251x251, 1.93M)

people hate the far left shit show trump says the Dems have become.

Watch the southpark episodes featuring him. It gives the most accurate presentation as to why americans voted for him.

Also democrats aren't left wing. They're right of centre. The republicans just happen to be much further right.

This is just total employees. It is not at all related to the actual unemployment rate.

>Trump hasn't changed the rate of job growth at all.
>NOTHING HE DID HAD ANY EFFECT AT ALL

The effect is that the amount of jobs increasing is higher than under Obama. So there was a change, and you really do not have a case. That begs the question, why are you so fucking butthurt. Other, than you know. Being a lefty.

What has the left become.

response

Attached: truth.jpg (540x540, 58K)

Trump improved the trend, that was the point from the beginning you fucking tard. If you had attention span bigger than a second perhaps you would've read that part.

By all accounts Obama actually extended the recession several years with his disastrous spending policies.

Because he tells proven losers that they are really better than everyone else and lies to us all about how well off we are

I mean he didn't have any effect though. The trend line is still going up at around the same rate as it did for 6 years under a previous president. His impact has been not fucking up what Obama started.

>This is just total employees. It is not at all related to the actual unemployment rate.
Orly? Pic related.

Guess what brainlet? Bush saw a spike in '08, Obama saw it decline, decline is slowing under Trump.

Attached: Screenshot_20191110-111102.jpg (1080x2280, 565K)

>proven liar and crook

Attached: 1532379485460.jpg (996x868, 117K)

I disagree

>moving the goal post from "the nigger ruined jobs" to "ok but growth is higher now"
>still pretending I'm a leftist just because I don't agree with you
Ok retard.

Attached: expectations.jpg (750x856, 77K)

I'm not even the same user, you're really fucking stupid if you haven't noticed till this point.

>According to the U.S. National Bureau of Economic Research (the official arbiter of U.S. recessions) the recession began in December 2007 and ended in June 2009, and thus extended over eighteen months.

Attached: 1000.png (554x554, 38K)

>The effect is that the amount of jobs increasing is higher than under Obama.
The graph shows that the amount of increase is THE SAME as under Obama. Go back to school and learn to read graphs.

His only impact has been to maintain the status quo which started under Obama.

But he didn't. The trend is the same.

>it's not just one ideology poisoned retard with zero reasoning abilities, there's several of us
I don't really know how that makes anything better, at all.

Sooo..he was behind of all that..

Attached: 6061573135197402.jpg (1514x1155, 129K)

It's easier to lower the unemployment rate when it is 10% under Obama (your graph shows it spiked under HIS administration) than it is to lower it below 4% as Trump has done. And of course that trend will slow. It can't go under 0%, so it's naturally going to level off as it nears that mark.

Do you even understand how graphs work? There are no numbers under that graph it just indicates that it keeps growing. This are the real changes you fucking chimp. Look at them you imbecile.

Attached: 5d7f744a2e22af10585ae3e6.jpg (700x525, 39K)

Ah another Econ dropout who thinks that there was literally any option that would have worked with a low to negative interest rate that didn't include QE.

Go study something you might be any good at, like finger painting.

Tell that to someone trying to find a job in June 2009.

He doesn't back pedal to the media. That's most of it. The tax cut is also a reason. Stopped the apologizing for saving Europe. Not supporting criminals against cops.

The stock market is a very VERY poor measure of the economy. So much so that it is no measure of the health of economy.

The stock market is a gambling game based upon the subjective feelings of the players. People could be making money from that market while the economy tanks.

>a recession is what I decide it is so if you can't disprove it by my personal emotional criteria then tough luck buddy
Ok retard

Hillary Clinton
>liar, crook, career politician looking to further herself at the expense of America.
Trump
>liar, crook, and unknown variable
That’s why he won, sausage. People are sick of career politicians.

Impressive logic there. I'm amazed at your totally not coward response. Good job.

I'm pretty sure it's all just a big troll at this point. The Left don't really have anything good to offer, nor does the Right, so while there's no alternative, the Right are just trolling the shit out of the Left.

The markets would have corrected themselves more quickly if Obama had just left them alone.

Next 5 years of Trump gonna be rough for ya, huh cupcake?

Well at least you moved past pretending I'm a leftist because that would suit your case better.

Well YOU obviously weren't in the job market in 2009.

Funny, that still proves my point. Decline in jobs started under Bush. Obama oversaw climbing out of that. Then nothing but growth for years. Bonus point, Obama had many quarters of growth on that graph you just posted that exceed any growth on the Trump section (2012 q1, 2014 q2 and 4, 2015 q4 and 2016 q3).

Go. Learn. To. Read. Graphs.

In truth, you acted like one. Batshit insane and fucking retarded, it's almost like you wanted me to assume you were one.

Really? Obama was president in 2008? Funny it looks like the growth in unemployment started under Bush, and reduction of unemployment started under Obama.

Learn to read graphs.

Aaahahaha.

You're hilarious. No they would not, not with the interest rate what it was. QE gave a massive boost to the economy which played out in the GDP growth. Go paint with your fingers.

Who was president in 09? That was a terrible year.

I never said he was. Learn to read a comment.

>it's batshit insane and fucking retarded to point out that the guy was blatantly intentionally misreading very simple sentences so he can act butthurt and call people lefties
What the fuck are people on these days I swear to god

Attached: apustas coolzonestaja.jpg (777x652, 92K)

It's not really what Trump offers, it's more just Trump is a better choice over the corruption that is the left. We'd rather deal with this loon than be controlled by the libtards that want nothing but to take away from the people.

Yes they would, and no it didn't.

And what's your obsession with finger painting? Weird.

When did the negative change begin? Not 2009. How was 2010?

Learn to read graphs.

You learn to read graphs, you fucking moron. Look at 2017, Obama's growth was dropping and would've continued to drop due to continual shipment of jobs. Trumps gets in office and sudden jump, then decline then continual growth. Overall trump managed to create 6 million job positions in 1 term. Plus he crushed Obama in GPD. He is the overall best president when it comes to managing the economy.

Attached: 5d7f739e2e22af106b7f4a9a.jpg (700x525, 39K)

fucking exactly.plus he says some hilarious shit which is a solid bonus lmao

>Yes they would, and no it didn't.
This is the kind of thing where if you get a reply with sources, you say "oh but I don't agree with those sources" and if you get called a retard you would pretend you had made an actual point worth contesting.

Not misreading. I literally pointed out where you were wrong and you decided to not respond because you had no case.

The 09 unemployment didnt count huh, Cletus?

Attached: 1567609070381.gif (640x360, 1.79M)

Dang dude, you posted the wrong meme. Here, let me fix that for you.

Attached: 1532066810363.jpg (831x512, 56K)

When Trump was elected the left was claiming the economy would crash. I wonder if you liberal retards would try to give Obama credit for that.

people cling to him because they dont trust the media its really as simple as that

No seriously, what's your obsession with finger painting?

You said it spiked under Obama.

It shot upward starting in 2008, and peaked in 2009 before Obama could put a budget through. Was Obama responsible for the spike?

No, it wouldn't. You are not aware of the effects of a low to negative interest rate on the economy. And yes it did. GDP went straight back into positive after QE. You suck at economics and you lie about facts that can be easily looked up. I suggest finger painting as it might be more your speed.

Attached: Screenshot_20191110-113211.jpg (1080x2280, 466K)

You posted a different graph. This is not about GDP and the jobs graph does not support your statements. Back on point please.

Additionally, Trump's annual GDP growth has not yet exceeded Obama's best. Additionally Trump enacted 0 economic policy during q1 2017. None. Not a single one.

So you don't see that rise form 6 to nearly 10% unemployment in 2009?

Sure it does, but so do all the other years of Obama, where he reversed a trend handed to him by bush. You seem to think that it was Obama's fault that decline was happening, but since it stated before Obama took office that makes no sense. You fail at graph reading.