Why do you guys jerk off to traps?

Why do you guys jerk off to traps?

Attached: 1558735675888.png (992x1425, 1.29M)

I don't, I just encourage them because population control.

Attached: trg3502.png (250x235, 126K)

Because I identify as a sexual tyrannosaurus.

Don't, but fat girls are gross.

because im bi

This. And I like flat girls.

> (You)
>This. And I like flat girls.
also this

It doesn't even really have much to do with sexuality. I just like the aesthetic. Flat girl, trap. Really just six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Attached: 1572903297701m.jpg (768x1024, 82K)

> (You)
>It doesn't even really have much to do with sexuality. I just like the aesthetic. Flat girl, trap. Really just six of one, half a dozen of the other.
well sexuality wise id say im pansexual but actually using those words is gay as fuck so i generally just say im bi
but i agree, and im not really keen on anything over C cup.

Traps are all the femininity of a woman
The cuteness of a loli
The perfectness of the male penis
None of the hostile female mentality
None of the cesspool STD ridden beef cutains

1. yeah mostly, mentally though i mostly only see it in the ones on hormones
2.not really my cup of tea but fair enough
3.either way is fine
4.again only if they arent or hormones, strangely enough they can make people get a little hormonal
5.and i mean thats really just a person by person basis, probably want to always be wearing protection either way

Agreed. C is my cut off for attraction. Big tits look saggy and gross outside of a bra. I like everything perky and tight.
Traps are emotionally superior. I look like the last person you'd suspect to enjoy traps. But they are generally more "there for you" than women. I don't know if it's a mental wiring thing, or just more emotional awareness. If I have had a hard day at work, I'm not coming home and calling a girl to unwind. Traps are a very close second to dogs for title of man's best friend.

Attached: 1572652116151m.jpg (1009x1024, 80K)

> (You)
>Agreed. C is my cut off for attraction. Big tits look saggy and gross outside of a bra. I like everything perky and tight.
exactly i want something i can hold nicely in my hands as well

do you think we can attain the cuteness of a loli? like even the cutest traps are still adults usually and no amount of hormones can change that

It's hot

That is like 20% clothing 80% personality. I'll take a bubbly, happy, trap over a girl any day. There is just something about the psuedo innocent act that traps are insanely good at.
I like for tits to mostly maintain position when they're on their backs. Big tits slide to the sides, and remind me of those stupid looking bubble eye goldfish. Not sexy.

Attached: 1572407073727m.jpg (856x1024, 67K)

> (You)
>I like for tits to mostly maintain position when they're on their backs. Big tits slide to the sides, and remind me of those stupid looking bubble eye goldfish. Not sex
haddnt though about that but yeah no thanks

Faggots when they 40%

ive been cutting my wrists since i was 12 what makes you think its gonna do anything now

That's only the ugly ones. Most people don't take that in to account.

Additionally, that's trans. Most traps aren't trans. There is a world of difference between "wearing girly clothes is cute" and "I am a girl". Most traps dress like normal boys when they aren't trapping.

Because people aren't straight or gay, they're on a spectrum of normal to degenerate, and also what people will think is hot is socially constructed at some point, which is why we have furfags.

most of the pretty ones are trans or at least on hrt

That has not been my experience at all.