If butchering of girls was legal and meat from them was be able to buy in stores, would you eat it?

If butchering of girls was legal and meat from them was be able to buy in stores, would you eat it?
Also would you work in girl meat processing facility?
How would you organise entire process? (from meat decision to dispose of waste)

Attached: 1573368611891m.jpg (700x1024, 82K)

No, I don't think Thomas Harris intended his character Hannibal Lector to be a role model. Next question, please.

Attached: 1573273803415.jpg (598x434, 70K)

No girls biologically have a higher body fat percentage then males. I’d eat male meat tho... in a not gay way

why do you keep coming back here OP?
youre going to end up as a serial killer if you arent already one

Attached: 1573360398795m.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

Attached: 1573364102108.jpg (625x767, 59K)

lose weight.

You need a psychiatrist

im pretty sure this thread is gonna be featured in some youtube vid years down the road when this guy finally acts on his impulses, kills someone and gets caught and becomes national news. some video breaking down his case and shit

get me in the screencap

Cute, more ?

Attached: 1573171658657.jpg (584x767, 407K)

Attached: 1573335766809m.jpg (1024x683, 70K)

Attached: 1573197623169.jpg (240x320, 12K)

>If butchering of girls was legal and meat from them was be able to buy in stores, would you eat it?
no i don't want that disease that makes you shake. i'd eat it if my mom bought it because she buys the food

>Also would you work in girl meat processing facility?
no i can't work i'm disabled mentally and physically

>How would you organise entire process? (from meat decision to dispose of waste)
i can't even figure out how to play chess you want me to organize an entire meat processing plant?

Attached: 1572609469877m.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

humans are not meant to eat human meat. you get sick from it the first couple of times unless you are literally starving. do some research into the Donner party if you want to know what it takes. as far as quality of meat, it very heavily depends on diet because humans barely have actual edible meat, and women would definitely have less than men on average. do some research into cannibalism if you're really curious. look up people like Kathrine Knight from Australia, she skinned her husband, cooked his rump roast, and tried forcing their kids to eat it.

I'd want the job of slicing off those titties without anesthesia while she's awake to keep the blood flowing with adrenaline for taste purposes. This is an unironic comment (not meant to be edgy).

Seems like you have been giving this quite alot of thought.

Kuro is the disease which makes you shake. Anyhow, far left Swedes wants you to eat dead people

Adrenaline constricts blood vessels. Use nitroglycerin to widen them instead

I have whole concept how this would work but i'd like to hear another visions

Attached: 1571985940606m.jpg (1024x570, 47K)

>makes you shake
Only happens if you eat CNS parts AND they had the disease. Only really in some parts of Africa

Attached: 1571556304000m.jpg (725x1024, 96K)

Sauce in girl ???? Asking for a friend

That would be fun to watch. Imagine her facial expressions and screams of absolute terror

Attached: 1571034159781m.jpg (682x1024, 46K)

Yummy I’d love to dress her like a deer

Good morning, OP.
Happy Sunday.
Alright, you can't help the way your brain is and you're only asking hypothetically, so I'll bite.

I can't say I wouldn't try it out of curiosity, but no, I wouldn't eat human flesh on the reg. That can't be good for you, but that's only me assuming. Can't say I've looked into it.

As for the process. I can't help but imagine a butcher shop with big chopped-off asses in the display window. Disposal probably wouldn't be as hard as you think because you won't have a lot of product because you won't have a lot of customers.

If this WAS legal, you'd still have a shit-ton of protesting women and men outside your shop, which would deter customers. You would DEFINITELY need some kind of shipping set up. International would work best if you could keep the meat cold.

I know you don't Invision the negatives of this business, but it's the reality.

Mmmmm yes.. but how would they be farmed? Would they be raised or kidnapped?

Girls would come from the "free range", that is, they will grow up normally in society.
A girl can be considered as meat if:
> commits any offense or three minor offenses during the year
> will be given by parents
> will be drawn in the lottery
> will not pass the school-leaving examinations
> will volunteer
> will be an orphan and will not be adopted until she is 15 years old
> if her relatives (sisters, cousins) will flee or suicide
There is no appeal against it (even in case of mistake).

1. Yes I would eat it and so would you because in your scenario it’s obviously seen as normal

2. No I wouldn’t work there in any university working at a human meat facto would be blue collar pleb work and I have self respect and want to make real money

3. The scenario is dumb because humans take way too long to grow to maturity to the point of eating so unless humans were born and grew much faster than they do now the idea of factory farming humans would never make enough money to work realistically

First should OP be butchered

Screencapped and archived.