Why did Sup Forums hate Too Many Cooks?

Why did Sup Forums hate Too Many Cooks?

Please explain without using the word "Reddit."

leddit

It stole the idea from Madtv

entirely earnestly: it's not a meme and can't be chopped up then made into a meme then regurgitated for months

it's funny and the sequences near the end are creative and well-done but it's way too long and repetitive

Pretentious garbage

because it's popular and Sup Forums is contrarian

This, fun concept but too fucking long and tiring

Flash in the pan popularity is the only reason we're talking about it. It was a forced meme on television. Also .

This House Has People In It was miles better

I liked it but then I saw other people like it so I hated it.

The joke doesn't work if it's not long and repetitive though.

It has best girl.

The blonde with no shirt on was hot.

Too Many Cooks is a short genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn redditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic

it's a meme show taylor made for reddit

ah, the Sup Forums markov chain bot is functioning better than intended

her mouth is mass effect sara tier

is nice but i'll never watch it again

Sup Forums has an irrational hatred for anything [adult swim]
it's probably a contrarian reaction to loving adult swim shit as kids and then becoming 18 and thinking man i can't like that cool shit anymore i gotta be a rebel i gotta be me i gotta do what the people on Sup Forums tell me to do

Sup Forums thought it had too many cooks.

>without using the word "Reddit."

Why? This is a rare case where "reddit" is the best word to describe it.

It was something mildly amusing that got spammed and run into the ground until it was no longer funny and just plain annoying. That describes reddit and its "original content" perfectly.

But I loved it. I've seen it several times. It's brilliant.

I don't get it, why didn't they just fire some of the cooks if they had too many?

Unions and government regulations

BANE?

This board and Sup Forums are the only boards I know that are obsessed with Reddit. I never see Reddit mentioned on any other boards.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the two boards with the lowest IQ, that might explain it.

Not enough Alan Resnick.

>That filename

Noice

tryhard "LOL SO RANDUMB" trash

>Show
So you don't actually know what this is?

Baneposting is still funny for some reason. I think it's just the overall absurdity and the fact that nobody really gets it until they get it. It never really held any ground with people outside of Sup Forums users, even if half those users are crossposting scum.

>show

Damn nigga people really do just shitpost about things that had no idea even existed before seeing a thread.

>taylor made

kek

It's spoiled the brothe

They don't like it because it took the piss out of their precious twin peaks with "muh large cast of interesting characters" and "muh BOB"

>not /mlpol/