Car Kino

What are the best car / driving related movies?

Here's my first pick. Let's see yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxoVMuWkluA
youtube.com/watch?v=5RILdsjeL_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

expected nothing and got positively surprised

T O R Q U E
O
R
Q
U
E
youtube.com/watch?v=mxoVMuWkluA

Days of thunder was pure kino

PURE KINO
U
R
E

K
I
N
O

Redline. So fucking fun.

hey, auschole

Yeah I need to watch that. I love F1.

I have seen a bit of it on TV, and I was disappointed at the CGI to be honest. E.g. I've seen Lauda's crash and it just looks so fucking fake and shitty. They should have got a stuntman in a fireproof suit to get in a real car and crash it for real. I realise that would be extremely difficult to get it right in one go though, since they're replicating a crash that happened in real life. And it would cost a lot. Especially if they fucked it up and needed a second car.

Anyway yeah I should watch it properly.

Unironically I want to watch this

The only movie in the whole franchise that was mildly good. Recently it's just muh intense shit action, muh money, and the rock being a greased cunt.

Grand Prix
Le Mans
Senna
Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Days of Thunder
Bullitt
Two Lane Black Top
Fast and Furious (Corman)
Death Race 2000

The ultimate car kino

Pretty sure this doesn't have a lot of car stuff.

HOW ABOUT THIS, THEN

Death Proof is the ultimate car kino

Some of Tarantino's best work, too.

spoopy

too bad they butchered the sequels and ruined the series

Kin/o/
youtube.com/watch?v=5RILdsjeL_4

Are there any cozy movies about cars? Taking thoughtful drives through beautiful places?

Drive

That's really the only one I had in mind too. Sadly watched it too many times already, but might pop it in again if there's nothing else.

Legitimately kino, but I was high as balls when I watched it so I might be biased.

Rush, honestly.

Nightcrawler is kind of like a driving movie

The Great Race

Have you seen Rush?

I don't know how much they count as car movies, but D'Antoni trilogy is worth a watch for the chases.
>Bullitt
>French Connection
>Seven Ups

Death Race 2000 is campy but pretty fun. There are also those roadtrip race movies/comedies, forgot the names of them though.

Tokyo Drift was also kino. After that, the FF series went to shit.

Not good.

The most kino of kinos

Was looking for something cozy, went with Two-Lane Blacktop as per that one anons recommendation. Was not disappointed. Really relaxing.