I've been thinking

It's over Sup Forums, if we took the time to think about it, there is no way Trump is gonna win. And even if he did win, he is going to have the MOST assassination attempts any past president ever had. Shit, people are trying to assassinate him now and he hasn't even won yet.

post the faces of Sup Forums when the inevitable happens.

>I've been thinking

Nothing good comes from idiots trying to think.

If he does manage to win, the left would be harming itself in making Pence assume the presidency.

The left is almost universally retarded though, so it's unlikely that they would think ahead before assassinating him.

If the God Emperor ever falls, would Pence make a good backup President?

Meme magic says trump wins
praise kek

On November 9 he loses secret service protection.

He'll go back to Palm Beach and pout 'cause nobody likes him.

>Dirty Spic Trying this hard to fit in with Sup Forums

Embarrassing.

It's actually the other way around. the more right wing you are the lower your intelligence. But that's just what a bunch of scientists have found and you probably don't believe in science right?

He will be killed this november. Obama will go full dictator.

fascist wannabe

>Dirty Spic most likely to assassinate Trump

yeah....real embarrassing huh?

>not just assassinating both

ok champ

That's true but only for teens and younger people in general.

Don't be thinking like that.

Keep shilling for him as hard as possible.

If you can his support up to 48% vs 52% Hillary, that will bolster the legitimacy of white discontent. If Hillary wins then democracy is over, you have to actually start fighting, because she'll open the borders to make sure anti-establishment candidates will never win again and the US will be finished.

The more apparent support Trump still has if Hillary wins, the stronger you will be in the race war.

>le increasingly nervous man meme.jpg.tif.eps.txt.dat.wav.mpg

Fuck off, he's mexican and supporting Trump and you still hate on him? Stop with this dividing bullshit.

I guess you could say Trump has....

Jumped the shark.

Whatever you say, sideways France.

That's false, idiot.

so the average IQ in america is actually below 100? lol. also cherry picking.

>trump gets assassinated
>all the fed up Americans are now double fed up.
Enjoy 60 years of Republican presidents

average white IQ is 100
average black IQ is 85
average Asian IQ is 105
not sure about Hispanic

it's over 4chang, there is no way Brexit is gonna win, and even if it did they'd probably get out of making it happen

Wow I never knew Bill Cosby had a lazy. BTW Cosby is innocent.

He's going to win, partly because BLM are going riot in swing states like mongoloid retards, and the normie soccer mom liberals are legitimately scared from the daily happenings they're seeing in the news.

I was skeptical for a bit, but now I'm 100% sure that Trump is going to win. Every single happening we're witnessing are the result of leftist policies, and he's going to expolit the fuck out of that after the convention.

We need to encourage BLM with our left hand and trigger them with our right hand.

seriously? i work with the retarded. in the netherlands when you have an IQ below 85 you are mentally handicapped.
>mfw half of your black population would be mentally handicapped in my country.

Do you not watch sports? Do you not know how to handle defeat? Are you not used to it? What are you twelve?

Fuck off.

goddamn alex has a sexy strong bod

whoa, as I typed this CNN showed footage of an infowars.com banner being towed by an airplane that says "HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016"

ISNT IT FUNNY

Really makes you think...

What did he mean by this?

They are in any country?

nah man, we have a good education system and are really just completely pissed at all the muslims. black people have it really well here and they behave like human beings. not like in america. they do complain about zwarte piet a lot thou.

Hispanic IQ is 90
actually its slightly more than 50% of blacks with an IQ of less than 85
i think its around 52-55%
also before 1972 below 85 was considered mentally handicapped but they had to change it because of fact above

that is just... amazing.

You're doing it wrong.

You are just learning this now?

it gets better
more than 1 in 5 black Americans have an IQ of less than 75
and only 20% of blacks are = to 50% of whites

*the top 20% of blacks

oh man, i looked it up and it is actually true. that is just... amazing. this explains a lot.

.5 cents have been deposited into your paypal courtesy of the Clinton Foundation

and most black kids are born to teenage mothers
that end up as single mothers

No, at least at the UU it's 70 and below, 70-85 is not officially accepted as a mental handicap

I won't have a face when Trump loses, but I sure as hell have one for when he wins!

Also, Kek has blessed the God Emperor, so Trump will win.

My digits will bless the Donald! If singles, Donald will win.

where i work it is. it's also in the dsm.