Anyone here had went through a benzo withdrawal?

Anyone here had went through a benzo withdrawal?

Started tooking xanax in 2011 (anxiety and sleep) and now that i'm taking 8mg/day i had to stop using it but im now feeling really INSANELY bad

Full of anxiety, panic attacks and neurosis.

Attached: Xanax_(alprazolam)_2_mg.jpg (1479x1689, 321K)

yeah youre fucked. might as well neck yourself while youre still lucid.

You can't stop benzos cold turkey like that. You have to lower the dose gradually.

I quit an 11 year klonopin habit and it was like I was on acid for 2 years. The w/d’s made heroin withdrawal seem like child’s play.

That was 5 years ago and I’m still not 100% normal. I still panic at the drop of hat.

I think benzos are going to have to be part of my life forever. It’s literally the only time I don’t feel like dying.

If you can talk to a psych, depakote and gabapentin work to reduce w/d’s to manageable proportions and high dose seroquel will get you to sleep

Do not get clean all by yourself.
Go to a hospital to get rid of this addiction with professional help.
Otherwise you See likely to end in the streets with all the other addicts.
If you are us citizen with no health insurance, try living at clean friends for a couple of weeks.

KEK my ass off user.

Because I just got off seroquel after 7 years and it was hell. I literally couldn’t fall asleep, physically, my body would not fall asleep. It gives you permanent movement disorders and makes you obese.

You may want to to switch to a longer lasting benzo like diazepam and taper off that way. You should not have to take diazepam every day. I have beem through xanax withdrawal, at a much lower dose than 8mg per day though. You can get through it but your only option is to taper off, if you are staying on xanax try and lower dose at least.

gg/zcUtSc

Yeap. Only took it at night. Going on 8 years. Highest 3mg/night. Down to 1.5 or 1.75 I don’t “crave” it but if I don’t take it the next day, withdraws like a bitch. NOT meant for long term use. I month, max. Prescribed by a pretty decent psychiatrist who’s intentions were not to get me hooked. Generalized anxiety, sleep-aid, ocd shit. I want to eliminate it but may not happen anytime soon. It does change your brain chemistry so that you have to take it. After opiates, it will likely be on the chopping block as far as at least more regulations.

I don’t mind being addicted to any drug as along as I can get a steady supply. No one will deny me seroquel and I can’t lose my job because of it.

Also; I work out 3-4 times a week and have been losing weight

But you still take benzos? how many mg?

I'm feeling really paranoid, sweating, like if the death is right beside me

im trying but im still feeling VERY anxious and somewhat paranoid, its danm hard.

I only relieve when i take a high dose (more than 5mg)

Doh. Xanax btw.

This the original classic Xanax packaging?

Go to the doctor/rehab and titrate. That's the only way dude.

8mg is fucked. Hopefully you did a very gradual taper. You could potentially die from a seizure from withdrawal.

Now I just go on benders and then suffer some acute withdrawals.

I take RC benzos, clonazolam, etizolam and flualprazolam. About 10 mg/day.

I’ve been clean from benzos this time for about 8 months. I want to die every day and can’t be around people when I’m sober. I never feel better until I relapse

Been there. Kratom fucking saved my life. Just get online and order some. It'll be there in 3 days and help tremendously. You can be like me and spend 2 days researching it, or take my advice and just get it right now.

Clotiapine works like a charm for any withdrawal

fuck, so, i will never be normal again.

I wouldn't took it if i knew how bad the withdrawal is. Its really bad

Im using 4mg xanax per day but still with withdrawals since i cant feel any effects with less than 7 or 8 mg

Kratom is good for opiates, dumb ass. It does nothing for benzos.

The withdrawals will get as bad as they will get in about 3 days. Then it is just a long slow decrease in symptoms. And I mean slow.

You should talk to someone. I did cold turkey at home and lost my job and wife and kid because I couldn’t function when not on benzos

I took diazapam and xanax for 6 years I was insanely addicted, the truth is even if you taper you going to go through hell and feel like death for at least a year if you make it through that things will get better but I'm now an alcoholic and take 300mg of serocol each night, good luck annon

You poor fucker. You have got to taper off xanax. My fucking skin started bleeding after I cold turkeyed off that shit. I have went through withdrawal off a lot of things, SSRIs, morphine, boooze, tobacco - all at once, which made more shitty, and in jail, which was shittiest of all.

But Xanax wasn't like that at all. I was literally bleeding from hundreds of small 'pimples' that erupted from my skin. I was taking a pretty large dose over a long weekend and didn't even know I was having withdrawal.

Once I knew it was withdrawal things improved because I didn't think bugs were mining my flesh anymore. Shit still sucked.

Taper.Or.Die.

8mg? Holy fuck. How did you even function?

You could possibly have a seizure but it’s not as bad as alcohol withdrawal. You won’t be able to sleep. Every time you close your eyes it will be like a vivid cartoon is playing on your eyelids.. incredible visuals but you won’t enjoy it. Take solace in the fact that the physical pain is minimal. If you are going cold turkey it will be a rough week but you can do it. I’ve withdrawn from just about everything and Xanax is up there on the list but it is doable. Good luck and order Keatom it won’t help with the withdrawals but it will do something for your underlying symptoms

man I was on 11mg xanax a day by a doctor that later got sued into oblivion

clean now, used clonazepam and weed to taper off it over the course of 2 years, you can kick the addiction its just the longest withdrawal of any drug, and you will probably have brain damage

I've been taking 1 1/2 mg for a long time. I've actually decreased the amount from 2 1/2 mg. I take them because I need them not to get fucked up. If you've gone off the rails, you're weak. sometimes I cut back to 1mg a day, .05 mg, then .05 every other day just to prove to myself I could stop taking them but my panic and anxiety is worse than my worries about being a benzo addict. I've quit smoking when everyone said I couldn't, I stop drinking beer and whiskey when everyone said I couldn't. I've never let anything get a hold of me

Ur fucked. Heard the withdrawal is pure torture

just take a little bit to get over the cavings/side effects

its very important to ween off it instead of go cold turkey.

i just got off clonazepam and it was a piece of cake because my psychiatrist weened me off it over the course of like 6 months

Attached: psycho the rapist.png (1439x1419, 1.1M)

Yeah I went through that
I was taking between 8 and 12mg a day
I stopped cold turkey and it was absolute hell not gonna lie… I had psychotic disturbances and shit, I wasn't even able to disting reality
Also I was so fucking scared of having a seizure cause my heart was really doing backflips, but I didn't
And after a month I was feeling way better