twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death.

Hitler 2.0

Human extinction.

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 34K)

None, it's not a disease, just like being born with 11 fingers isn't a disease

Who gives a fuck, OP is just mad he feels like sucking tranny dick

Bulllets

Attached: 1502281359698-2.jpg (1200x1412, 163K)

Bullets

Realizing it doesn't affect you in any way and letting people be who they want.

Attached: Inigo_Montoya_at_Work.jpg (600x400, 51K)

I don't like girls, only boys. Boys nedd to stay boys.

early transition.

If you can go stealth, and live as a women you're cured. If you aren't passable and has to live as a tranny you're obviously not cured, and you'll live a miserable life.

NPC detected

Social conditioning

The Transition is the cure for gender dysphoria,
I doubt that is what you're looking for though

Explain the exponentially higher suicide rate between trannies and normal people. We’re just cutting out the middle man by killing them early.

bullet to the back of the head

There already is one.
HRT.

Mass genocide

they kill themselves because their transition failed, and they are trapped in a tranny body, and they realize that there's no way they'll ever live as a woman, and everyone will always see them as a tranny.

Tell your dad to stop fucking you in the ass.

Chopper drops

Name one way it infringes on your daily life and I'll concede the point and you can murder as many as you like.

>exponentially higher
We got a math wiz over here. How exactly is this stat measured? Do people some how become more trans over time? Where would the exponential growth be??

uploading the mind to an binary based format and downloading it into a genetically engineered human vessel

there isn't. it's the future. I don't think everyone will be transgender, but it'll become extremely normal sooner rather than later

Eat my ass, faggot.

Isolate on a captive island and let them live out their lives away from productive society. Give them liberty and freedom while keeping that shit away from everyone else.

Time.

*cough cough* 40% *cough*

They do infringe on everybodys daily life when for instance they demand to use the same toilets with real women. And it just so happens I have female relatives. They infringe when they flash their junk in kindergarten. Not even children are safe from their perversion and corruption anymore.

It's like snake venom, you gotta suck it out of them. . . I'll start!

The cure is to stop giving a shit about what other people do if they're not hurting you. Grow up, faggot.

How do you feel about child molesters?

Faith in jesus christ.

>I have female relatives

Shut up incel, nobody cares what you think.

A 9x19 pill. Costs about 10 cents. Easy fix and most if not all Americans have access too it.

Amen

I would bang all 4 of them.

Early transition is child curelty. Children do not know what or who they want to be at that age. Hell, most people don't know what they want at the age of 25 which is considered by many to be the age of full mental maturity.

>incel
So you mean trannies?

Flammenwerfer

Stupid get off this board bible thumper

repent

Never 666

fire

treat them like normal people. make it a regular thing to be transgender. then it won't be classified as a mental illness, then all these folks lose the free mental health benefits. So they they will have to double down that they are indeed mentality ill.

A silver bullet to the head.

Attached: ABOXB_SBULL_1_OZ-01-popup.jpg (1000x1000, 149K)

a shemale is the perfect girlfriend

euthanasia

hydroschock rounds

trebuchet their degenerate asses into a wall

Natural Selection.
It's a self-resolving problem.

Transitioners can't reproduce.

Attached: 23.jpg (707x1000, 158K)

40%

Bullets

You can't produce offspring with a shemale though...

If only shemales were Female, having a penis automatically makes you a biological male. Truly is mental illness.

anally injected testosterone

I agree

Learning to identify the signs at birth, take them to a mountain, and ritually sacrifice them to God by smashing their skulls on a rock.
Just like in the old days.

I suggest into volcano. Their enablers too. I heard on TV there is overpopulation anyway.

Pussy.
Transgenderism is ultimately about the male body.

Kids are stupid. Faggot

BREAKING NEWS

NICE FEET IS TRANS

Attached: trans.jpg (1417x493, 99K)

Their is no such thing as god and Satan.

No kids, no humans, no you.

Faggot.

For your cure,it's a bullet to your brain.

My own experience is telling me otherwise.

Sounds good to me, faggot . now kill yourself.

>Just like in the old days.
now get suckin

sacred-texts.com/lgbt/itp/itp07.htm

Attached: Anasyromenos_statuette,_Rome_art_market.jpg (669x1080, 413K)

Completely agree. It's mainly the issue of the parents seeking attention and validation forcing HRT upon there still developing child. Quite sickening really.

Ok, lier. How come I never had any experiences then.

there's only God

Attached: 11076290_346407712228872_1896333442647615387_n.jpg (311x720, 63K)

And what are you own, verifiable experiences exactly?

I said girlfriend, not wife

does that make eunuchs female?

mynigga.gif

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 1.4M)

never witnessed any of that ever besides on a few of the repeated images posted on this site

this is end-stage first world problem whining. You're not a victim, faggot

Stupid ,I went to catholic school for 12 years I was an altar boy for 5 years. Its all bull shit

You're probably right about that being his cure for transgenderism. At least for 40%.

tl;dr. Faggot.

Just because something also existed ages ago that doesn't make it right or just or good.

I'm sure retards, downies and deformed mutants were around thousands of years ago.. that doesn't mean they're a valuable contributing part of society however.

Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness and transitioning is not the solution, involuntary euthanasia is.

Imagine still believing in a 2000 year old fictional story written by people tending to sheep.

Attached: 1573306014448.gif (262x200, 498K)

how is that a problem?

Nice

older

Have I got some news for you kid.
Guess what, it ain't bullshit.
youtube com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w&list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat

It wouldn't have been.. if your parents decided not to have you.

Don't care.

You have to fuck them rough with no lube.

None of your fucking business. It's personal between me and The Big Boss.
Seek refuge in God and guidance from Him. Maybe He will respond to you too. That goes for too.

My own experience is telling me otherwise.

Also this girl is transgender and I would give my left nut to fuck her.

Attached: nicolemaines.jpg (800x1236, 192K)

Yes, born a male is still a male regardless. They would still be considered MEN.

they wanted children, I don't

what's your point?

gun to the head

Trans are just bisexaul/homsexauls that want to benefit from #metoo and the developing victimhood that is the liberal left nonsensical empowerment. Men that are desperate for attention and want to avoid being shammed for having a penis are more susceptible to this as well.

TLDR: Your can't cure self imposed retardation. It is and always will be a choice.

Attached: qb8rfy132bs31.jpg (1384x2048, 501K)

An adequate dad.

That you don't matter then.
If you're not producing offspring, you are irrelevant.

Of course there's exceptions, like if you invent something useful for future generations but let's be honest most people aren't inventors.

So basically what my point is is that your existence is futile.

I would love to fuck a trandgender.

Either you're trolling on level 11 or severely delusional and mentally disabled. If you can't come up with ONE example of CONCRETE evidence then it's all bullshit. Tl;dr you're a faggot who's terrified that everything he's been told about 'the big man in the sky' was a lie just to keep you in line.

How brainwashed are you, blindly following one of the biggest cults in the world?

Who cares about the human race after you die.

Exactly this.