What do you think about white supremacists?

What do you think about white supremacists?

Attached: 9BF4703E-851E-430B-83BB-BDCD4D48CD15.jpg (800x533, 391K)

You mean normal white people? I think they're ok.

Attached: pepe punch.jpg (438x412, 24K)

they should make into slave

Attached: whitecotton.jpg (520x646, 64K)

>they should make into slave
>when you manage to imitate the mental capacity of the one you're imitating oh so well

Impressive

Attached: funny shit tard.jpg (180x214, 8K)

>they should make into slave
How are you gonna run a plantation when you're barely able to write a proper sentence.

I NEED TURKISH COCK RIGHT NOW!
>> BARRON ISN'T MINE!

Attached: Autist.jpg (878x582, 259K)

They are mostly right about everything. It's just that we progressives like to moral fag.

What's going on there? A rose, a ship, pirate belt buckle, GG under the nose. Anybody got an explanation?

Insecure faggots

I think they are SUPREME

I think mostly they're demoralized, low income folks who's livelihood has been whittled away by the natural evolution of globalist Late Stage Capitalism. But they are conditioned to not blame the oligarchs, so they are simply trying to find a scapegoat and a new source of self-esteem.

So, targeting other races as the source of their problems are a very simple-to-understand "solution" to their problem. And it's really effective too - it's going to be impossible to remove other races from the world, so there will always be an "enemy" and a presumed source of discontent. It's a "waiting for Godot" situation.

And on the off chance that they do form some type of "pure" community and actually see that it's not perfect, that crime and inequality still exists (shocking!) the leaders of these movements would have to do some serious backpedalling and retcon to keep the movement alive. Kind of like the doomsday religions who's "date of God's return" has passed, they gots some 'splaining to do!

ne dion orospu cocugu, suratini sikerim senin.

>conditioned to not blame the oligarchs,
So close

i think theyre being influenced by the wealthy to drum up controversy so as to act as a decoy to distract the public

Subhuman filth who need to be eradicated.

You know what needs to be erradicated?

Trannies and faggots

Easy there, cheesy. No one is going to be eradicated.

Only your viewpoint is faulty from the bigging. No one is disputing that even ethnostate would have problems. They just would have fewer of them, plus it allows your own group of people to survive and flourish. If you think about it, the mass immigration into countries like Germany is just a prelonged genocide.

fucking hot

Attached: 1568349157419.jpg (500x553, 83K)

>Thinking that would work

Attached: xd.jpg (1300x866, 116K)

I think that they're an insignificant group that would have shriveled up and died long ago if it wasn't for all the free attention and press that you keep feeding them.

I think they might as well be niggers if they're gonna get tattoos and listen to shitty music.

Honestly, I don't think I'm wrong about much of what I've said.

Many supremacists I think do believe that problems would mostly go away. Remember, we're talking about people who are not well educated, have probably been shit on a lot in their lives and are basically scared. They don't think clearly and are looking for The Big Solution to come and rescue them from their lives.

trashes

Of course, the same could be said for the people they hate. Shame they can't all just wipe each other out. But then who would dig the hole for my in-ground swimming pool and install internet at my new house? Guess even trash has value.

White boi

> Nigger tier tear tattoo

Found the white supremacists

No, just the white supremacists. Get rid of them and everything gets better.

no white supremacist ever stole my bike

No it can't. Everyone else in the world other than really bad criminals and terrorists has value. White Supremacists have no value whatsoever. They're literal oxygen wasters.

Ah yes, the future we need

Attached: fag.jpg (683x1024, 191K)

That's because they're too busy playing Halo and are too fat to ride a bike.

So “white supremacist” is a euphemism for anyone who’s white and not a flaming faggot liberal like you?

Good luck with your little plan

>other than really bad criminals and terrorists

Damn dude chill it with your racism smh

You really have a seriously arrested development mental issue when it comes to gay people, don't you? Have you consulted a psychiatrist about this?

>You sure showed them. What a fucking loser

no one in that picture looks white
is this really the state of burgerland?

Attached: D8y7rARXYAE43iq.jpg (971x899, 58K)

this

Attached: 1527692307519.jpg (592x370, 90K)

Majority of them were raped as children. Nothing like taking it up the ass at 7 to make you angry and believe that might makes right.

>mass immigration into countries like Germany is just a prelonged genocide.

deutschfag here. The by far most shittiest dumbest, laziest people here are the german unterschicht people. Iam just fucking ashamed by those. Of course they vote for right wing fashist partys like the dumb tools they are and of course the right wings wont do anything to help those people out of their misery.

>What do you think about white supremacists?

Literally the niggers of the white race.

>Iam
>fashist
>partys
>right wings
Geb dir mal mehr Mühe wenn du versuchst auf andere zu scheissen, du Neger. Und schau nicht so viel TV, Bubbele.

I dont see nothing wrong with them my dad owns a nazi flag and my dad also bought a hitler head statue for 950 euroes

Attached: Mh4t6OL.jpg (566x677, 160K)

Freedom of speech, expression, beliefs, religion, etc. You are allowed in the Great USA to be who you want to be.

If fags can run around naked in the street in front of kids and have kids do that sick shit this is not issue at all.

If illegals are allowed to come here and demand free shit and kill and rape. This is no issue.

Op stop being a fag and research some. Every race has a country that they could go to and be normal in. Africa the whole continent is blacks. Asia is all yellow people. Middle East all sandmonkeys. South America full of wetbacks. Whites we are to give up everything and die. Our ancestors conquered the world. They would whip our asses if they could be here and see this today.

I don't. Because I'm a well adjusted adult.

Crazy, its almost like that's the exact thought process white supremacists have. You have so much in common.

"Its not a sexual thing, this is just who i am"

Bunch of fags who need to off themselves

this
>muh race
>muh skin
>muh ancestors
>dis other race keepin' me down wit' conspiracy shit

i mean, they basically sound like niggers. all the same complaints, essentially

insecure losers, but they can do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting anybody

>run around naked in the street in front of kids
>illegals are allowed to come here and demand free shit and kill and rape.

Pretending this isn't a problem...is a mental disease.

>I know not how to greentext

>as long as they aren't hurting anybody

their ideology is literally created to take power and throw people into gas chambers

Turds.

a sane mind, on Sup Forums.. you should leave real quick, kind sir.

That you're stupid manchildren who need to grow up and accept your fellow human beings as equals.

yeah but i believe in free speech. if i want to address a crowd and say "let's all go to the maternity ward and smash the babies with sledgehammers" i should be allowed to as long as we don't actually do it.

I know... I am ashamed and will commit sudoku shortly...brb

>let's all go to the maternity ward and smash the babies with sledgehammers
rolling for this

OK joomer, also lol tjækked hial hortler dåbs.

>my dad owns a nazi flag and my dad also bought a hitler head statue
Does your Dad know that Hitler and his pals got their asses kicked by the good ole' USA?? Hahahahahahahaha. Losers

So essentially not being cucked into a prolonged genocide of your own people is being a supremacist? Nice logic there.

>If illegals are allowed to come here and demand free shit and kill and rape

Donald? You read now bro?

Theyre doing gods work

Cool. I'm from Poland just across from you. I enjoy knowing that by 2050 you'll be a minority in your own country. It's pretty hilarious kraut.

brewdühl

Most are just scared, looking to belong somewhere and hate is an emotion we all feel, whereas love is rare

faggot

Blow some muslim dick. Oh, you just did?

I don't get this board. They all say fuck niggers, fags, trannies. 98% of this board is nothing but trap threads, " rate my dick", and this guy constantly post about eating shit out of a emo fag name Andy's ass.

This.

>I'm Islamophobic

Attached: 002-002.jpg (500x500, 57K)

they are confused men in search of an identity

>you

Attached: subhuman dem.jpg (743x960, 102K)

they look like beaners to me

I think they're closeted faggots who wanna get blacked. Prove me wrong.

>and eating shit out of a emo fag name Andy's ass.
Well?

nailed it

Attached: 1488 this BITCH.gif (444x238, 1.9M)

Blacked is a Sup Forums thing. It isn't nearly as popular outside of this autistic echo chamber.

The more freedom we give black people, the less white people will be able to stop them.

Attached: 1488 this bitch 1.jpg (497x294, 12K)

Easy you a fag deaming of cocks

The problem with your retarded logic is that under the law blacks already have equal rights. Your sentence is an oxymoron unless you imply some form of special privileges and of course you do because you're a black fetishist and you think with your dick.

>white supremacists?
We should be exterminating this degenerate trash with drones and napalm.

Unironically this. He's a BBC spamming tranny.

if this makes the germans here a little less shitheaded then It would be for the better.

But I know polandbros have problems of their own. Hope you get your shit together with PIS. Iam also very much okay that germany pays reperations to you guys for the crimes fascists scum of the past had done to poland.

We have earned enough money from the EU the recent years. Its time to share and build a better society than the neoliberalism crap we had the last years

Attached: tumblr_oyxezplFRn1r6ja9oo1_500.jpg (452x750, 148K)

Yes there have been laws on the books for decades. Now the acceptance is finally catching up as we realize white nationalists are just now social abberations.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

been tried : hitler.

His 1000 Yr Reich ended in ab 10 yrs w/ Germany a smoldering ruins,

and Soviet Russia in occupation of much of it.

Oh, and loser hitler gave up and blew his brains out.

the W.S. are low info's from low info, low income families.

they dont kno, or deny the above.

-------------

Anyway, no future in WS.

They'll have what big daddy warbucks gives them: A nigger's place in the scheme of things.

They’re faggot hypocrites. Let’s be real, when people stereotype black people they’re talking about poor ass niggas from the hood acting retarded and doing hoodrat shit.

Poor white people are just as trashy and ridiculous with their actions so really these people just hate poor people but are too short sighted to realize we could get rid of all of the trash by eliminating poverty rather than going after one race.

cant accept reality my little nazi incel?

>I don't get this board.
yeah, you really don't.

I know that white, arab, black, hispanic and asian supremacists are fucking retards who need a swift and thorough ass whooping everyday of their lives until they change their retarded views on the rest of society. not everyone is equal and not everyone is smart; every ethnicity has their own skeletons and it's only fair that they hold their fellow whateverthefucks in the same regard as the "enemies"

PiS is a great political party. The fewer non-whites the better. We have extremely low crime rates, no fucking bombings and GPD just keeps on rising.

Honestly, I pity the normal german white guy who has to deal with subhuman trash like you advocating for their replacement by third-worlders who don't even respect your values and proven time and time again that they will try at every opportunity to subvert those values.

Like what the fuck are you even advocating for? Once you become a minority, Muslims will just establish sharia and that will be that. Your pretty democratic values will be thrown into the fucking trash and you'll be slaughtered like pigs.

God fucking damn. It's like everything single country west of eastern block suddenly became retarded.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Is your low IQ preventing you from creating a coherent sentence? I know you're black, but still.

I love it when you paranoid nazi manlets wet your pants like this.

>blacks have lower IQs

Attached: you_2.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Only I'm not a nazi you dipshit. You need to try another buzzword.

>Implying they don't

Attached: IQ is fucking racist whitey.png (1854x1988, 748K)

>I'm not a nazi
>The fewer non-whites the better.
ok nazi