I’m leaving Sup Forums forever

I’m leaving Sup Forums forever.
Going to better my life and get away from you slime balls.
>Only first trips decides what I actually do

Attached: 5A80F1AC-8CCA-445E-AF2A-342E4D31C248.jpg (640x1136, 162K)

Be a hustler.

Do a flip faggot

Join military

Eat ass forever

Why were her feet so dirty.
Good film but the dirty feet puzzled me.
Is this tarantulas new fetish.

Suck my dick

Lick someone's feet and post evidence.

Become an hero on video

Stick with your plan to stay away. That is my trips wish. If you break the oath and return to this desolate place, it will place upon you a curse of triple misfortune. You ask trips, you get triple misfortune should you return.
>Roll

>Re-roll

an hero

>3rd roll for trips. 3 for 3. Do not return or "it" will come for thee.

Ah well. I've done all I can do.

You’re trash. And so is anyone else who tries to get trips on this thread

Attached: CBBD851D-A341-49B6-A7FF-4F69A4AF154E.jpg (640x1136, 64K)

I’d lick the dirt off of Margot Robbies feet dawg

You stop being a vagina and realize Sup Forums isn’t to blame for you being a huge faggot. Now go work out, talk to girls, and make friends. Stop with this trips bullshit. This is legitimate advice, take it. Your pathetic self pity “Sup Forums made me retarded” bullshit isn’t going todo you any good.

This.
In fact I would say that Sup Forums has helped me become less retarded and gave me important life lessons that I didn't receive elsewhere.

Agreed.

You cant blame Sup Forums for the way you live life. You also cant blame Sup Forums and then ask for trips to decide what you should do next. Only you know whats best for you...and if not I recommend seeking out professional therapy to help you find it.

Jump in a gorilla enclosure and floss

is that who the girl in the op is? either way,id lick her feet clean to

Smear shit on your face and hang around the inner city and only ask people if they've been to the cloud district

Cease to exist

Smear shit on your dad's face and scream "WE LIKE FORTNITE" repeatedly while flossing

go to the nearest large body of water and swim away from shore until you can no longer swim

You guys are pathetic

Attached: FCF31851-7BEB-4280-8F37-6F66318C159D.jpg (320x306, 21K)

Stay here faggot