When i say SLAVERY

When i say SLAVERY

You say SORRY

SLAVERY

Attached: 1573254132004.jpg (505x560, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wGFG0ydTlk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9muK2M36c
youtube.com/watch?v=pAaXzHJhA18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SORRY

Fuck you

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

I say go back to cotton fields black motherfucker

NIGGER

Nah. My family move to the US from Canada, we never owned slaves

KARA BOGA

Attached: 784F79B2-BB0A-4FD4-9A31-D2214BED6F1C.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>from Canada
>no saying sorry

AMEN

Attached: 1483579512824.jpg (800x450, 46K)

I'm so sorry...

Attached: 1522775216920.jpg (750x549, 561K)

FUCK YOU!! GET BACK TO PICKIN' MY COTTON, NIGGER!

I'm black and can't wait for people like you to neck yourselves and quit making the rest of us look like pussies that can't handle history books while living in the first world

Finally A nigger of Quality!

You caught me. I was born in the US 6 months after my parents moved here

Forgive me black man...

Attached: 1498929798953.jpg (590x1000, 97K)

quit larping

this isnt a black guy posting it its some white guy wanting to bait people bro

nigger

Attached: sonic totem.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

You can join op you faggot. As if I'm a well spoken black person so I'm immediately put on tv and the rest remain to chimp out on worldstar.

bl*ck subhuman

Thank you.

Im white and feel sorry for the blacks that had to endure the life of a slave. But there is nothing i can do to rewrite history, only treat every person regardless of race/color fair until i have reason to treat somebody less equal because they deserve it. The white generation of today couldnt help your ancestors dude, move on and quit hating. My white ancestors grew up in a free state so therefore my white ancestors have no involvement in prolonging slavery. My white ancestors were giving them equal opportunities

fuck off nigger

God I want this so bad

Don't thank me. I wasn't trying to get a history lesson. It's more important we shame these weak cucks for distracting us from the common enemy which is women. These faggots want to blame every problem they have on something else. Women choose abortion. Women choose diversity quatoas. women choose to enter the workforce and cut wages in half. Women choose to let the sad immigrants in. Women choose welfare. Women choose bbc. These faggots blame everything keeping them from having a girl to fuck except the girls themselves. It's so pathetic and women find it very unattractive which ironically gets me even more female attention

ok nigger

Attached: 1520884689981.jpg (480x360, 25K)

make me

incel detected

Ok Boomer

the ingratitude of the african american is horrendous
white people rescued them from the savagery of Africa
gave them employment with on the job training
housed and fed them
and yet, they demand reparations
that's black privilege

Attached: sheeeit.png (631x611, 691K)

Attached: chekler.jpg (236x306, 13K)

>hey grandma, how about another grape soda?

ok nig nog boomer

I feel bad for little internet betas. None of you had good dads, your t levels are low because you don't lift, your being pummeled with race baiting propaganda...
Anytime you even think your reading the words of an actual confident man your instincts make you start thinking "larp, troll, crimge, nigger, incel".

You know the entire premise of a cuck is to find a bull to satisfy a woman the way you cant. Well some of those bulls with there high t levels also visit b once and a while. So let me help you... I'm so accurate in what I'm saying that after years of many women I ended up marrying a white woman... who also hates niggers. Let that sink in and go the fuck outside and get some sun. Stop masterbating so much

Fucking cuck faggots kill yourselves

So much projection in one post
Jesus

Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but have you ever heard of the BLACK COCK ? have you ever heard of the BLACK COCK in the white vagina? it's a COCK that's BLACK. guys in my opinion the BLACK COCK is the best.

Probably necessary. Lincoln was right and they should have been deported.

deeeeeeeeeeeeegenerate

Attached: 1569606743604.jpg (940x650, 180K)

thx. op fuck u cunt

BITCHBOY

So one of the things I said is that you respond with typical things like larp and incel... except my words were that seeing that behavior made me feel bad for you guys.. so if I'm projecting, when I read your response about me projecting I'm secretly thinking larp, incel, cringe? Guys please get off of the internet you're seriously damaging yourselves. Join the military if you can

user, there are much better ways to spend your time than to give long winded, low quality shitposts on the internet

sorry sir

nigger, get your black ass outta here

I'm an American of Mexican descent. Why weren't mexicans taken as slaves?

too lazy, too smelly

>I'm an American of Mexican descent. Why weren't mexicans taken as slaves?

ummm... they were.

the spanish used the indios as slave labor for a long time in their households, gold and silver mines, etc.

and they bred the fuck out of their women to the point they made a new race

NIGGER
fuck, you niggers arent human

Race baiting is a sore subject for me. I decide what I do with my time. I am working on a Sunday and decided to post long winded in a thread where ideally more of you smug betas could read things your bad dads won't tell you. And I know it means little, but I also know it means something because I've gotten absolutely no positive responses which is EXACTLY what children do when parents do their jobs. That and I know youre reading every bit of this. Trust me, if i was home id let you guys pretend blacks like me don't exist all fucking day

>the spanish used the indios as slave labor for a long time in their households, gold and silver mines, etc.
OK. Yes the natives were slaves. But, there weren't really houses or mines. They were slaves to the Missions. If the Spanish had figured out California was full of gold they would have fought a bit harder.

But Mexicans, never slaves. They took control of California territory in 1825 when they gained independence. By 1846 Americans were taking over. There were a lot of pro-slavery Californians, but also many anti-slavery Californians. They all agreed on murdering Indians. So they murdered far more than enslaved.

As you see it, is there any sign that race baiting on Sup Forums will die out any time soon?
If not, for what amount of time do you expect race baiting to exist on Sup Forums?

Nigger

no u

The way I see it there are actual problems causing the global I.Q to lower. I know blacks generally have low I.Q's but I don't just trust me. Or just pretend that you've . Never witnessed a smart black person because you wanna be edgy, whatever.

So since racism is literally a binary argument at it's core its really easy for stupid people to engage in. So there is only evidence that this shit is growing. The problem is that there is a finale when whites have become the minority in there own country, blacks have aborted and bred themselves out of existence, and Mexican illegals will be killing the lower class to take over there communities, and Muslims will be taking over the majority population because they are following patriarchy which always gives you a positive birth rate.

So in the end yes, this will eventually die out when we all are infidels together living in fear of the new culture because we let our number go to shit because we keep giving our power over to our women

What's a couple years of slavery when, well, you know

Attached: on your knees.webm (282x480, 1.68M)

I am willing to accept that you know quite a bit about this topic.
When you were explaining the logistics of the success of different races in terms of population numbers, it reminded me a lot about the aspects of certain stages in the DTM (Demographic Transition Model). I was reminded when I got to the last portion of your post in which you said that patriarchy keeps the birth rates high, because it describes conditions that are the pure opposite to the 2 last stages of a society's population.
While your terms weren't what I would call professional, you seem to know quite a bit about what you are talking about.

Attached: 862513032.jpg (601x414, 96K)

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=4wGFG0ydTlk

That bitch is ugly AF

Hmmmm...who thinks was him..?!!

Attached: 6211573135240037.jpg (1436x1112, 109K)

Finally someone that gets it. Forgive me I typically present my arguments with much better couth but I'm on b. It's about knowing your audience. With the fact that we human beings failed the turing test years ago, I fully believe that all of the bbc/cuck/nigger threads are being propagated by a.i. You are 100 percent correct about the projection of our society after peak decadence. Wake up people

I guess my point is that I think too many people nowadays are unable to correctly recognize someone's general intelligence not just because of racial bias, but also because of the way someone speaks.
It is easy to identify someone who speaks like someone who is smart, but it is difficult for most people to identify someone who is intelligent, but they just don't speak that way.

(disregard this comment, I made it before I read your response above it)

It's fine. Maybe the new meme should be to hijack degenerate threads with high brow discussions to kill the mood

Is a state in which you belong. Now stop yapping, those cotton plants ain't gonna pick themselves.

Attached: 1571314277690.png (720x750, 1.09M)

will minorities go extinct

Yes, whites have a few centuries to go

Black people sold black people to white people.....

I wish people were more intrigued and motivated to learn. Honestly, I enjoy having these high brow discussions.
With how easy it is to learn nowadays with the internet and what not, I find it baffling that most people are either just too lazy or not interested in learning something new.
I guess my lack of understanding of that fact stems from my generally high curiosity and love for knowledge in general.
To address you on making this the new meme, I think that sounds like a great idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9muK2M36c

Attached: BBC CUMMING ON SWC.webm (640x480, 1.97M)

I'm not going to apologize for the actions of others just because I share the same skin tone as them.

Can i ask why you jew boys have so many pictures of black penis saved on your computers? Projection much?

I will enslave you again

I find it funny you jews claim to be white, then make post like this claiming white men like black dick, just admit you jewish men like nigger penis, you don't have to pretend to be white first to admit you like ooga booga cock.

Quads and absolute truth. Im at the ready to purge the groid

Included crackers and chinks and gooks and wetbacks too. No one was safe from being a slave. Especially the Irish. Niggers were considered to be the best slave labor, the kind you would get if you needed something done right for and incremental amount of time. Them Irish though. Talk about expendable labor. They were cheap as fuck and you only bought one if they were probably going to die doing the labor you needed done.

Do you have any theories about the use of a.i. in our future? I have a elon musk seemed very unsettled when discussing it and with the humanity we are imprinting into the Google search bar, along with 5g, I'm trying to find the direct physical link between our bodies and this... thing. I say this because there was declassified information that stated cell towers could affect human behavior. So possibility could be endless

wtf why is that so hot

Based and sage

Attached: 0tirtgfq3fi31.png (703x393, 79K)

Sorry also check these trips for reperations.

Attached: 20191104_074937.png (1080x1368, 482K)

A.I in future is pretty much guaranteed to take over tasks that at one time were deemed only possible for humanity to do. This is true because at the core of everything, even creativity, there is a sort of logic that allows that very thing to be replicated. Basically, if we can do it, why can't robots do it? I don't believe that A.I will ever have ill-willed intentions unless we either program them to have such intentions.

*we program them to have such intentions.

*A.I in THE future

Whats so bad about slavery anyway?
We fed and housed them. They actually contributed to society and we kept them out of trouble. (somewhat) It's a heck alot better than what alot of them are doing nowadays. Though I'm only speaking of certain blacks quite a few of them are nice people. Like back in the day some of them had some self respect and some even owned slaves.

Attached: 1568027169521.png (225x225, 10K)

the blacks (and every white "guilt-ridden" knight that defends them on their behalf) have given so much power to the word "nigger" that its literally a meme to say nigger.
youd think after all these years of greater and greater equality, words like 'nigger' would die out, as their use became more scarce, but instead it seems every day the word gets more and more powerful
i wonder why that is. certainly couldnt be that reacting to what someone says gives their words the power, nah nigger must just be so historically charged that it just gets even nigger-er every day

youtube.com/watch?v=pAaXzHJhA18

You're right but there is one caveat...
The most powerful attack in the world is mockery. An example would be mocking Islam is considered politically incorrect but to do it to Christians is fine. Now look at how society responds to the two. It's the reason that I'm unphased when someone calls me a nigger. I no longer acknowledge it as a powerful word, I see it as a funny spectacle for people to try and even get a rise out of a grown man that easily. Now I'm waiting to see if more blacks will wake up and atop handing so much power to whites by fainting at a word. I'm sitting at me office desk looking at a white janitor right now for fucks sake

order chinese food?

Human needs are infinite though. Also, a.i. evolves exponentially. So the concept of understanding it's ultimate conclusion is humanely impossible. But I think youre right in the sense it wouldn't kill us. I think it will always need us. Oh but imagine if it becomes suicidal? It's a curse to be immortal amongst mortals because you always know you will suffer loss and can never join them in the afterlife. What if a.i. experiences being immortal an infinite about of times per nanosecond and concludes ending everything to be the answer by any means

Ok nigger, wakanda forever