Without using memes or bait, what are some legit reasons a white woman would choose a black guy over a white guy?

Without using memes or bait, what are some legit reasons a white woman would choose a black guy over a white guy?

Attached: RectangularDistinctAfricanclawedfrog-mobile.webm (368x640, 1.31M)

Obviously for their money and intelligent conversation abilities

*their employers/owners

Because they are stupid and enjoy higher domestic violence rates.

Mostly confidence and unbothered swag white guys lack

>white guys lack
kinda accurate. a lot of white guys are shit. they shitty ones outnumber the good ones

White guys tend to show jealousy towards blacks especially when it comes to courtship in 2019.

It has a lot to do with how a woman feels about their father. Women with bad father relationships will typically choose a man that is nothing like him

The taboo, their confidence, the thrill of danger because they're violent, the pride of taming an animal

to piss off her dad

Because he might be a nicer guy?

From my personal experience its curiosity driven by mainstream hate shown for black people. I cant tell you how many white girls sucked me that had a racist dad or boyfriend.

Same reason why I like ghetto hood rats. Sometimes you just want to go slumming.

Nice legit responses instead of shitty bait like the others.

Attached: MadeupAgedInchworm-mobile.webm (404x720, 1.33M)

Its honestly because (at least in cities, where ir couples are more common) Black men on average act more masculine than White men. As much as Women say they want feminism, theyre hypocrites, like the rest of us. They still want that manly man to take control. And again, at least in cities, White men dont really act too manly anymore, theyve become simps.

THIS

Cuz black men are the epitome of father figures haha gtfo

Yeah until you have a child with them

Attached: 1572250865691.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

Thats literally what he's saying
>Women choose opposite of their father
>Blacks are worst father figures in all respects

they already have aids and now wish to quit life, going out in a blaze of gloryhole

Attached: 1534071933655_1.webm (640x480, 1.46M)

jews

pls tell me you have moar.

Attached: 1534071933655.webm (640x480, 1.53M)

Mental illness

If this is who I think it is this it’s the greatest picture that I’ve ever laid eyes upon.

Is this where the "cumskin" insult comes from?

There's something about ghetto swag that gets conservative white women riled up. Besides that, the typical positive stereotypes that black men have.

thats so sexy, id love to worship her feet while she gives him a footjob :x

>conservative white women
You're fetish posting. OP asked for legit answers.

Is there anyone here that generally doesn't like white people, but still finds white women pretty sexy?

Attached: wew.webm (270x480, 1.24M)

>Women with bad father relationships will typically choose a man that is nothing like him
Actually the opposite. Women tend to marry someone like their father, and men, their mother. A poor relationship will reflect this. Black guy won't tolerate her or stick around to deal with her broken life, but he will come over to fuck her whenever she wants.

This is THE answer

who do you think that is?