Rape thread

Rape thread

Attached: 9e5363887da89df6097312f7f78af975c531933a.jpg (950x1267, 207K)

Attached: 6dc1a5007291a5d5362e9a48533a85abf33bbcdb.jpg (600x800, 214K)

Bump. My girlfriend has a rape kink and I get off on the Idea of her being (consensually) raped by other guys. (But not in a cuck way)

I fantasise about being raped too

Bump

Attached: sample_5beb62cb8425164ad59e8819d105f5660709f121.jpg (850x1040, 244K)

I'm gonna have my sister get her brains fucked out of her while she's out cold by another user on Thanksgiving week

Story/plan?

It's just something I've been wanting to do for a while now but never got the help to go thru with it and now I do.
He'll supply me a mixture of trazodone and drug to give to her thru a drink or food and once she's out he'll come over and pipe her.

Fantasize all the time about my mom getting raped

Jesus man WHY would you do this

I lost my v getting raped. I was 14.

Want my nieces baad mm wickr tippytwotoes

I fantasize beating to death mercilessly convicted rapists and pedophiles. You are less than a cockroach and you can pray that the metal pipe will only crack your friends skull and not yours.

just talk here man

Watch out lads, the big guy on campus showed up. Dont fuck with this guy, he thinks about violence.

It's a fantasy of mine that's finally coming true

it's called rah-pay it's supposed to be an accented e you brainlet

Attached: RIP.jpg (850x625, 293K)

Thats her

Attached: 8_20191110_10.jpg (1080x1346, 144K)

Serious question: If you get sent to prison for it, will it have been worth it?

naze, okami

You just want to see her get fuck or want to fuck her too?

>Concentual rape
>Non-cuck fetish for having someone fuck your girl
Fucking hell, last time I saw such cognitive dissonance was when I proverbially dined on a holy cow.

My ex had a rape fetish. She loved being woken up by being pinned and fucked from behind. I used to love playing with her while she slept then having her wake up wet. I miss only that about her

I once had a girl crash in my bed at a party wearing panties that said "I consent"

She was fucked up but fun

A redhead ex also had that rape fetish, at the moment i was a little more normal or sane so i broke with her, she was pretty sluty anyway, she is probably now getting sodomized by a nigger or something

Probably not but don't think it'll go down that way.

I just want to watch her get fucked

Heavy-r and Xrares have gone to shit, anyone know of a good site which is free unlike darkscandels?

Attached: 1573010624852.jpg (1000x1311, 52K)

Attached: 333325623.jpg (2560x1440, 1.85M)

Attached: 1567968169338.jpg (1000x1000, 544K)

Attached: 20191110_151712.png (668x854, 625K)

Attached: 1572674555282.jpg (1200x1300, 1M)

You are the lowest version of a cuck: A rapist cuck.

I wonder if theres a proper name for it lol

Not only a cuck, but a rapist cuck who would hurt his own family. She's your blood, seek help bro

get help or fucking die.

Attached: 1533503703133.jpg (600x602, 38K)

I did. Now I gotta wait for him to deliver the drugs lol

Attached: 20191110_153526.png (812x862, 915K)

How can this be not in a cuck way?

Story...

Not interested in the humiliation/cleanup and whatever, I mean I guess it’s like surface level cuck Kina but who knows

Fucked her while she came in and out of consciousness

its not surface level cuck youre a full cuck bro

Attached: 333121521.png (720x1080, 965K)

Attached: 333236262.png (720x1080, 961K)

Post it when it happens, or you're gay

I’m a swinger, we both already sleep with other people lmfao but think of it as you will lol

I had a gf that loved me using her whenever and wherever i wanted. One day I was a bit bored with the whole vaginal sex so she was laying on the bed on her belly playing on her laptops, i went to the bathroom and lived up my cock, walked into the room and yanked her pants off as hard as i could. I climbed on top of her and rested my cock on her asshole and as i slowly pushed in she just grabbed the sheets and said nothing. I kept pushing till I felt the head pop in and then I thrusted straight in her guts, she let out a yelp so i covered her mouth and kept pounding away for roughly 10 minutes till I came buckets in her ass. After i rolled off her she was a bit teary and told me she was trying to say our safe word for most that time, i said sorry and she told me she enjoyed all of it. Bit messed up but i miss my old cum dumpster.

Man, i cant even understand, i mean i could "understand" wanting to do that in order to fuck her

But see her get fucked?
This
I cannot
Understand at all

Was it complete horrid ?

Yeah I definitely plan too but my Kik is bi_lateral

Attached: 20191110_155844.png (577x995, 866K)

pretty bad at the time

I don't know either but I just get more turned on watching than actually doing it. Guess it's just a cuck thing

Attached: 20191110_160808.png (485x706, 286K)

Where can i find more like this?

Bump

I'm bumping with absolutely no shame

You would be very popular in prison

Greentxt that shit

idk the artist. i have a few

Attached: WHITEDOM 2.jpg (1650x2200, 1.39M)

Goodness, the edge on this one...

Attached: 1.1 Oh my.gif (220x220, 373K)

>Greentxt that shit

Did it here

She doesn't skip leg day, that one...

Did it get any better at all in retrospect, or do you still see it as nothing but a negative experience ?

that's as cuck as it gets dude. I want to be the one doing it to yours then.

Bitch looks like a Robert Crumb illustration

Oh, today I don't really mind about it

2/10 storytelling. Still fapped.

Why not ?

I'm proud of you

Good job OP. Have you raped?

lol
It was a while back and it wasn't as bad as people say

Have you got me mixed up with somebody else?

Not OP, but I have, overated in my opinion

she is overweight

>It was a while back and it wasn't as bad as people say
What was good and bad about it ?

It was scary and idk I was 14 and wanted to do the whole giving my virginity to somebody important thing

It did feel good after a while though

No, I haven't gotten you mixed up. Just wonder if some random victim of rape went on to rape someone else. I'm glad the rape wasn't as bad for you! Do you think you'll always have consensual sex?

What do you mean rape is overrated? The experience? The social stigma? The effects and outcomes?

Did the experience affect your sex life afterwards ?

I think so! I guess it could happen again though, that's... kinda how getting raped works.

I was slutty for a while. Pretty normal and vanilla now.

rape is the sigma of being inferior. it's all about control and/or hatred, which is a female emotion. rapists are men who are weak and overcompensate for it.

Women also rape

Attached: Bub.jpg (1600x867, 85K)

>slutty for a while
How long / how many guys did you fuck ? And how old are you now ?

Pretty much my whole teens. Like... 20? 25? I'm 27 now

that's women. men should be hold against a higher standard: the male standard, and not succumb to being bitches

I've only raped truly three times, will share the experience

First time I used a drug, I know some medicine and it was surprisingly easy. I felt like fucking a corpse, didn't even cum, to this day the woman has no idea about it and she never told me any pain or discomfort

Second time I brought a very drunken friend to my house, she was so drunk that she could barely stay in bed, I stripped her with no pity, and hate fucked her as hard as I wanted, she cried a little at first but she was silent for the most part, I ravished her so good that this was one of the best fucks I've had. She doesn't remember much of what happened but she does remember we did fuck, but she believe it was consensual. No anal, I dislike it, she coudln't walk straight the morning after (as I tell you, I was a hard as I wanted to be) but she was still drunk

Third and last time, I had a very, very submissive gf, she was also virgin. We were talking about sex and deflorating her in my car, and she started nagging me about it, I stopped the car near the town where we both live, near a forest area, and I deflorated here right there. I wasn't violent or harsh, there was noneed, I just told her to get naked (and she did), and then I tied her with a rope (the rope is for other kind of things, so it actually injured her with some burns) to a tree, and then I fucked her. It wasn't very comfortable and, in the middle of the fucking night, in a solitary road, we were seen by two cars passing by. In the end it was okay-ish. A week after or so she spoke with me about it and told me that the look I had that night scared her so much that she was thinking about leaving the relationship. In the end things didn't work out between us, and now I couldn't care less about her

As you can see, it's not as great as it sounds. I'd say the best ones are the drunken ones

>Like... 20? 25?
That's actually not too horrible. It's not great, but...
I (a male) lost my virginity at age 10 to a 9 year old girl who had been molested my her much older brothers. She was the aggressor. What do you think about that ?

I've read that's not unusual for children who are abused to be sexually inappropriate with other kids

Can I get a turn too?

Hmmm...who guessed this..?

Attached: 6281573135400626.jpg (1550x1133, 101K)

That's the most effective anti-rape message I think I've ever read.

more?

crazy what Sup Forums has to offer
anyway have a nice day user, as I said rape is overated, but if you have a fetish it can be ok

Was kinda difficult juggling my 10 year old gf with my 9 year old fwb.
The former wanted to hold hands. The latter wanted to fuck.

Attached: a7c2abb.png (1200x1600, 472K)

Attached: 1564550277368.jpg (509x800, 128K)

Attached: bb90dba.png (1000x2000, 1.01M)

Attached: 1570848105286m.jpg (683x1024, 112K)

You too, user. Stay out of trouble out there.