BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP OFFICIALLY BTFO

Drumpf said he would kill Muslims family members affiliated with terrorists as a punishment for terrorism, including the killing of children. He believes that this will deter terrorists from killing people because they 'care for their families safety'.

>IF YOU SUPPORT DRUMPF YOU SUPPORT THE KILLING OF INNOCENT MUSLIMS

HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT HIM AFTER THIS, HE IS A FUCKNG NARCISSIST!J@!!!!!!

HERE IS M FUCING SOURCE:
thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/12/15/3732671/trump-isis-kill-family-members/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE131801_a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
youtube.com/watch?v=-4-HdVFbnw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muslims
>human

I honestly don't see why anyone would be upset about killing them.

>innocent Muslims

>using meme arrows to imply that ur winning the debate

Canadian intellectuals have said that Trump would not only be bad for America, but for the rest of the world.

Sorry, I mean Drumpf.

>Thinkprogress
What a neutral and unbiased source.

A

SHUTNH TUHE FUCK UP U FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

FUCKING

canadians could be so much more than they are

do you want to know why australia is beating you so bad in the shitpost war?

because your shitposts are baitposts and unlikeable, australians have a formula down that is a great combination of banter and raw australianism

seriously, fucking learn from them or stop posting

>Canadian intellectuals

>Muslims
>Innocent
Pick one.

top kek

I doubt Trump would actually follow through with it but...

>IF YOU SUPPORT DRUMPF YOU SUPPORT THE KILLING OF INNOCENT MUSLIMS

You're implying that I give a fuck about a bunch of savages in the desert. These people are nothing more than the Native American problem of the 21st century. The more of them we kill now, the less of a problem that they will be in the future.

LEAF

BRILLIANT ARGUMENT

LEAF

/thread

Are you saying you don't want to kill Muslims like the ones that bomb us and the ones that unironically believe this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>Breaking
>BTFO

He said this months ago, his poll numbers went up, fuck off.

Oy

Hit the Islamists HARD or have them eventually dragging you out of your room and beheading you along with the rest of your street.

Pick one.

Dunno why I'm responding to bait.

>INNOCENT MUSLIMS

Are you having difficulty typing because your anus is currently being ravaged by refugees?

>canadian intellectuals
OH BOY, INTELLECTUALS! BETTER SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO THEIR WORD OF WISDOM BECAUSE THEY'RE SO INTELLECTUAL ;DDD!

>Canadian intellectuals

Need to be more subtle than this

When is gook moot gonna Block all leaf IPs

LEAF

GOOD THEY MUST BE ERADICATED RELIGION OF PEACE MY ASS

what the fuck did u say u little bitch??

LEAF

Russia has already done this in Chechnya and it worked.

>A leaf
>December

>MUSLIMS
>INNOCENT
no such thing

He announced this months ago, so who cares?
I aint a Muslim terrorist

TRUMP

IS

LITERALLY

*LITERALLY*

A

NAZI

>Everyone on this planet is an edgelord like me

OK.

@81375460
>Drumpf
Stopped reading there.

Welcome to 8 months ago shill.
Now fuck off back to your reddit safe space.

Obama already did it when he assassinated, er- I mean "extra-judicially", killed Al-Alaki's 16 year old son American.

>mfw the White House's official response was "He should have had a better dad."

Muslims are communalists and this is the only way to punish them. Suicide attacks are an illustration of this. The suicide attacker confers glory and guaranteed high income to his surviving family members, it's the real reason they do it.

>native American problem

You haven't invaded a continent and usurped it away from the locals, who are Muslims.

Dumbass.

>INNOCENT MUSLIMS
???

>innocent muslims

There is no such thing as innocence; only degrees of guilt.

I know you're just shitposting but I would so enjoy beheading you, just as I am about to cum in your boipucci. :^)

I do not hate shields, I hate the men behind them, so do not think me condemning the shield when I smash it to pieces, I am merely doing my job to get to the man behind, just as the shield is doing its job.

he's not gonna do anything he says. there will be no wall, no killing scores of innocent family members, no mass deportations and Muslim bans. Why don't you guys understand that?

He's right and I support this.

what the hell is an innocent muslim

They provided resistance, we put them down like dogs. The backstory and situation might be different, but the core concept, and end game remains the same, Ahmed.

full house of skepticism has spoken

> innocent muslims
1/10

>INNOCENT MUSLIMS
have a you, you pthetic moose cockmunching syrup chugging faggot

>Canadian
>intellectuals

There is a better prevention of muslim terrorist attack, that ultimatelly does not use a collective punishment,

and removes from terrorist exactly for what they do it - his heavenly reward...

This solution was used on Philippines (before general Pershing, do not believe those, who say it is not true) and it worked...

>innocent muslims
>leaf
good bait fag

>Muslim

>Innocent

I don't think that word means what you think it does faggot.

Why are canadians so shit at shitposting? Aussies are not like this.

LEAF

>The more of them we kill now, the less of a problem that they will be in the future.
This

>Think progress
>Think progress
>Think progress
>Think progress
>Think progress

Anyone know if Hitler publicly talked about killing children? I don't think he did...

You're an absolute retard if you think Nation of Islam represents any form of real Islam. There's maybe 100k of them at the most, and they are 'Islam' in the way that Mormonism is Christianity.

I support anything, including genocide, that rids us of muslims. Peace.

> trump wants to defeat terrorism

wtf i hate trump now?

>DECEMBER 2015
a fucking leaf

better that then becoming France

>Canadian intellectuals
Sorry I had to

You reap what you sow

flower

Shitty threads like this are one of the reasons nobody'd miss us if we got nuked to fucking hell. Seriously, stop being a cuck - there's no such thing as Radical Islam, they ALL think like the Jihadists.

>flower
user...

>only 100k

>they ALL thibk like that

They dont. They ones who do are Saudi shills from a sect called Wahabbism. All modern Islamic fundamentalist terror organizations stem from the Saudis.

>He believes that this will deter terrorists from killing people because they 'care for their families safety'

Do you have a better idea? That sounds like it would work pretty well to me.

>wife should obey husband
>wrong
What kind of liberalshit created that image?

Why you so raycists??

>claims the Muslims are all secretly death wielding extremists
>uses this as an argument to be a death wielding extremist

Dat some funky logic you got there, girl

they do. they're trained to deceive you. they are bound by their religion to kill or convert everyone

>Trump said he would kill Muslims family members affiliated with terrorists
>including the killing of children

Is this supposed to make me feel anything? Because that's the single point you made and it's kind of the reason I'm voting for him.

>You haven't invaded a continent and usurped it away from the locals
Orly? I think we did indeed invade and usurp their countries from locals. In fact, thats one of the reasons people use for the current rapefugee crisis.

If someone knows there is going to be a terrorist attack and doesn't inform the authorities, they are not innocent.

Oh stop. You're just as bad as the morons on the other side of the argument.

>Still, donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE131801_a.html

The you want the reports about the US creating ISIS to establish a caliphate in order to "isolate the Syrian regime"?

The US doesn't give a shit about terrorism. Its a fucking rouse to gobble up civil liberties and create a police state.

>Canadian intellectuals

>>IF YOU SUPPORT DRUMPF YOU SUPPORT THE KILLING OF INNOCENT MUSLIMS

Innocent
Muslims

>Pick one

It says 'always obey' in the study as far as I know implying also rape etc.

>Yes goyim they are your enemy, it's all their fault
You would think after a couple of millennia you would know the words to this tired old song

>Drumpf said he would kill Muslims family members affiliated with terrorists as a punishment for terrorism

Obama has killed Muslim family members affiliated with terrorists as random acts of bombing that weren't really targeting anyone.

Was Jews involved in terrorism?

>Not all muslims
>Moderates and extremists
No.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

youtube.com/watch?v=-4-HdVFbnw8

And I mean in NAZI Germany and prior.

>>HERE IS M FUCING SOURCE:

But, i do support killing muslims. I dont really see a conflict of interest here.

NEWSFLASH WE WANT TO KILL INNOCENT MUSLIMS

Only complete cucks support and respect mudslimes, such as leafs. Also, Sweden.