GET IN HERE PATRIOTS FANS THAT DONT CARE

can't win me all

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=white people&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brady's still GOAT and no one from the eagles will come close to matching his legacy.

He cheated his way to victory. It finally caught up to him.

He couldn't throw a pass to save his life in the last drive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly Brady played great and was let down by his defense. Props to the Eagles offense and the defense for showing up late. This gets said every year but this might be the best owl ever.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=white people&src=typd

... i mean.. if the worst that can be said is brady only has 5 rings... i dont see why pats fans need to be salty.

Defense choked, not Brady

>can't win me all
>me

can't even type because your seething so much kek

It caught up to him after 5 owl wins.

Patricia has always been a hack. I honestly see him out in 3 losing seasons with Detroit.

>also deflates balls and got called out for it

I'm sad we lost, but not that we lost to Foles
Punished Nick deserved this

this

>excuse for literally every superb owl loss

Don't see why they couldn't get some advanced medical technology to heal Brady's hand faster tbqh famalam.

true. he did a damn fine job.

Serious question. When the Philly running back caught the ball in the back of the end zone was the correct call a touchdown? I felt like he never had possession and his left foot went out by the time he did get possession but that's just me

If you're a Boston sports fan you've suffered much worse losses than this. Oh well, no tears shed, onto waiting for next season and >we do it over again.

Is it weird that I'm more sad thinking about how sad Tom is right now than I am sad because of the fact that we lost? He's probably blaming himself even though he had one of the best offensive performances in SB history. In reality 100% of the blame falls on Patricia and the awful Pats defense. I don't think there is a player who works harder at his craft than TB12 or anybody as passionate as he is. He is probably heartbroken. Feels really bad man.

NAZI FROG POSTERS AND TRAITORS BTFO!

PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR NOVEMBER TRAITORS!

No one knows what a catch is. Seriously. They can argue it either way and decided both to be touch downs.

>mfw shit talking all the Pats fans I know
>mfw I live in MA so everyone I know is a Pats fan

TOM BRADY IS A BUM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the man can't catch a ball
>IT'S THE DEFENSE

I feel more bad about how aesthetic 6-2 would have looked.

Brady, and Patriots as a whole are nothing but massive frauds.

They cheat and get ref'd to wins, their fake dynasty is now over.

Truly the words of a cuck

>2 questionable TDs against
>Cooks taken out of the game with a helmet to helmet
>No Edelman
>No Hightower
>Patricia a shit

Can't win em all and considering all of the above, Tom Brady put on a hell of a show to keep it competitive.

Fucking cunt probably doesn't care his when he wins through cheating though

You can't deflate trick plays, Cheatriots*
>*=5

>4th and 10
>Complete

Actually watch the game next time please.

>won’t admit Brady is the literal goat

Stay mad faggot, he has more Super Bowl wins than all nfl teams except for one

>THE FUCKING STEELERS
let’s remind ourselves that they haven’t been able to beat New England in YEARS

>losing to eli "autismo" manning and nick foles

Except in superb owl wins :^)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>friendly reminder that brady is going to announce his retirement during the off season, as he planned to announce it during his speech if they had won.

your era is at an end.

>more superb owl wins

Pretty sure he has 0 this year m8

>except one

Well, yeah, there's only one winning team a year.

>their fake dynasty is now over.

Says everyone for the past 10 years. Keep saying it, you'll be right eventually.

Eventually, Bellichick will die. They are well and truly fucked when that happens.

Bill gonna be under fire all week for benching Butler cause he still has the flu, Eagles shredded his replacements

NEVER FORGET THAT TRUMP WON

Butthurt pats fan detected

>losing both your OC and DC
Rip in piss

can I get an italian bmt with no spit in it this time?

What is this image supposed to represent? What's Pepe doing?

Can I get a footlong chicken teriyaki with sweet onion sauce, lettuce, and onions but go light on those.

>lose two people that are more of a detriment than anything

Sweet.

Fuck Todd Blowit.

He is quite clearly hitting that YEET

If he had died earlier this season, maybe the Pats would’ve won this bowl.

Is this the designated butthurt thread?

The last drive with 50 seconds left? You understand the defense can just play to counter sideline throws and long plays cause they know exactly what you have to do. Do you even watch football other than the Superbowl?

Hey Pajeet, lemme get a FIVE DOLLAR footlong. I'm not paying 7 god damn dollars for yoga mat bread and skimpy grade D meat slapped together by some street shitter

Nah that's the refball one. This one is the denial thread.

Most yards ever in a super bowl, 3 TDs, 0 int. He had a couple of errors but there is literally no reason that performance shouldn't have one the game except for a shitty D.

why the fuck did they waste potential yardage lateraling the ball on that kick return establishing the final drive? dumb meme shit that put the behind the 10. didn;t believe in themselves.

philly fan here btw

>Pittsburgh 6
>Bombston 5

Eat shit faggot

>The last drive with 50 seconds left?
No, the one before that.
Plenty of time on the clock.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

It was a great game and I had fun watching it. I'd have liked to see it go the other way, but I'm OK with losing it if it's to the Eagles. Ever since watching that Invincible movie about Vince Papale I've been hoping the Eagles could put something in their trophy case besides a can of Chunky soup. Didn't want to see it happen vs the Pats, but them's the breaks. The iggles played a more complete game (and had a call or two more go in their favor), but I don't feel too bad about it

>then it hits you "shit, they're going to be good again next season and then they'll be shit talking me".

PATRIOTS

*INHALE*
*EXHALE*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brady is now officially 4-4 in Super Bowls (the Pete Carroll debacle no longer counts).

So, how the heck is he the GOAT? I would even put Steve Young ahead of him. Yes, Steve Young.

Did refs give the game to eagles? I didn't watch so please give me my opinion.

Also I would like to state that dogs could play this game better than humans. Faster running, superior reaction time, superior resistance to brain damage (dogs have tiny brains, hard to damage), superior body armor.

The only skill they lack is throwing, so a human QB would be necessary. Thoughts on doggo league?

It already exists and it's called the Puppy Bowl

This game was a Belichick debacle so I guess it does count. That makes Brady 5-4; looks like he's goat after all.

You realize that your argument for others being GOAT over Brady is that they lost out at least one game sooner than Brady did, if they even made the playoffs, right? And you know that's a pretty shitty argument, right?

The people that make these ads are delusional and don't comprehend that most of america isn't multi ethnic. The advertising industry is based in San Francisco (that, engineering, and social media are based there) and the people that live here have no conception of life anywhere else, painting an overly optimistic view about everything, ESPECIALLY massive immigration. They enjoy meeting the top citizens from other countries, but mass immigration results in taking in a bunch of shit and hoping it will improve your country. This benefits land/homeowners but is awful for millennials and others seeking to by a house. Western Europe is killing itself with such policies. The policy of mass immigration is destroying our own home ownership prospects as well as threatening our culture, and must be stopped.

what's worse, winning 4 super bowls in 4 tries, or 5 super bowls in 8 tries? That's why brady should just retire, he's making his super bowl record look worse

Yeah I remembered that but what puppies gain in cuteness they lack in athletic ability. Doggos are amazing athletes and lead straight edge lives.

game winning drives in the giants games and the seahwks games, defense nearly lost due to multiple miracle catches.

the tries aren't free, retard, making it to a superbowl is an accomplishment on itself

What's worse, making it to four superbowls or making it to nine?

In every owl he's been in Brady has gotten his team a lead in the fourth. I think the 5/9 record says a LOT more about the defense than it does about Brady.

>YEET

Based Safeway Worker

Thanks to Brady the Patriots have lost more super bowls than 30 other NFL teams. That is his legacy.

You can't lose the game you never play. Ask Browns fans how that feels.

I don't think i'll ever forgive Brady for losing those Bowls to the Bears and Packers.

Well eagles you did it, good job. We'll see you next year kid.

Glad this retard is gone

kektus