How do we stop women from being degenerate?

How do we stop women from being degenerate?
>pic related posted by a female friends

>female friend

shoo to /r9k/, beta orbiter

get em at 17
be a good dad
stop posting on Sup Forums

>not wanting to bond with a good woman

What are you a loser?

Islam. At this point, that's the only way to put women back in their place. Pink haired feminists wearing problem glasses getting gangraped by Ahemd, Yousuf and Mohammed is my fetish.

As long as you find the one girl you want to live the rest of your life with who cares about what happens to the others? Nobody appointed me the savior of the females.

>If you're -7 years old

What?

By that I mean kikebook friend from middle school she's a slut

This. Just don't sex them until they've turned 18. Otherwise, your next 10 years will be your hoe years.

>implying the cock-carousel doesn't start in Junior High

She's right. Honest work makes for an honest wife in years to come.

Kek

God dammit Ahmed
9/10

REEEEEEEEEEE
Very triggering
Day of the bridge is near

Underrated as fuck

This means 0-16 is OK.

I got into a relationship at 17 with a 21 year old man and have been with him for 10 years.

We now have a son.
Tell your "friend" she's a slut and is perpetuating women to use their bodies to feel good about themselves when they have so much more to offer the world than sex. Watch her mind implode as she tries to do mental gymnastics to refute this.

I bet you're ugly as fuck lmao

>by dating them when their 16

>b-but I know I'm worth more than sex
>I'm an i-independent woman
>I know I called myself a hoe but I'm more than that

i got fucked by 50+ men during my hoe years and i don't regret any of it, deal with it Sup Forums losers you'll never be real men

>Tell your "friend" she's a slut and is perpetuating women to use their bodies to feel good about themselves when they have so much more to offer the world than sex.

This simply isn't true for a lot of women.

>Caring about whores
Just choose a non-whore.

*loosers

Serbia, what happened to you?

Justin, go home

>mfw she has blue hair
I expected her degeneracy tbqh familia

Had it right the first time leaf

based monkey boy

Soul crushing depression. There is no color and no hope. Everything is grey and meaningless. I am tired...

nope. it's loosers dumbass. vote trump more lol

good advice

See it as yours personal mission for growth of strength, character, endurance and love. You should remain in your heart throughout diversity and challenges, remembering who you are and why you`ve come here. All these moments propel your self-belief and you`ll remember that this is a quickly passing stage in the play of life.You can either go depress like a fag or fight it everyday, the same way men like Hitler did.

The point is that they're doing it wrong.

whore