Is this show any good? It looks gay but I hear a lot of good stuff about it

Is this show any good? It looks gay but I hear a lot of good stuff about it.

if you are an adult you shouldn't be watching cartoons.

It's great, there's a DCAU thread up you should take this to

The characterizations are annoying at first, but they have some development. Super Boy starts out as a raging retard, but he chills out over time

Visually it is garbage and also it isn't true to the lore.

Was that a part of the DCAU? I thought it came on a while after it died

It's not DCAU

DCAU semi-officially ended with Timm/Dini, it's still DCAU though.

Superboy uses his girlfriends shapeshifting powers to fuck his trainer Black Canary

Korean children doing the animation

Why not? Its good fun and really enjoyable.

Also, If you're not adult you shouldn't be browsing Sup Forums either.

no it fucking isn't, because it doesn't acknowledge any of the events that came from the ACTUAL DCAU, stop fucking spreading disinformation, you vapid cunt.

that's just a jojo reference

lol thats the judas contract

It's implied to be set directly after JLU, but I don't think they 100% acknowledge it.

Since when do I have to post text to post?

I enjoyed it. Robin does a wonderful giggle when sneaking around on bad guys. It's great

Batman the original animated series > Batman Beyond >>>> [power gap] >>> YJ Season 2 >>>>> [power gap] >> YJ Season 1

I loved it desu, dont know why they cancelled it.

Batman the original animated series > Justice League/Justice League Unlimited > Superman the animated series>> Batman Beyond >>>> [power gap] >>> YJ Season 2 >>>>> [power gap] >> YJ Season 1
fixed

Swap Superman with Batman Beyond and I'm okay with this.

Yeah, you're probably right about that honestly. I'm just biased about Superman as he's my favorite.

Superman's not bad, I like Batman more but it's just preference. They're always best together though because of their snide bantz and passive-aggressive jabs at each other even in the JL together.

Not coincidentally, those scenes are also my favorite parts from YJ (Robin is pretty good too though, Speedy is entertaining to watch just because he's inhumanly fucking angsty especially when he goes all crazy clone hobo).