What specifically was meant by this?

What specifically was meant by this?

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUP

Big Dick Nick is better than that jew Wentz

WHAT YOU DOIN SKEEUP

NOW HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE SKEEUP

SSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP

I hate getting an extra 1st round draft pick because both my QBs are excellent. Thank goodness the Cowboys don't have to deal with that.

Foles traded to Cardinals for 1st rounder.

Trade one of them to the browns lol

BIG
DICK
NICK

SEETHING

EVERY DAWG HAS HIS DAY SKEEUP

NAAAAAAAOW SKEEUP HOLD ONA SECOND

SKEEEEUUUUUUP

BIG

DICK

NICK

SALTY

SAKKKKKKKKIIIYYYYYJJJJJJEEEEUUUUOOOOPPPPPPPBBBBB

Wentz would've choked against Atlanta...

now.. now skip

Not even English.

Skeeeeup

This.

I can't wait for the Browns to throw stupid money at one of the numerous mediocre QBs that are going to be on the market this year only to have everything crash and burn.

He's doing a stream of consciousness style dumping of possible controversies he can bring up on his show tomorrow.

>PAY ATTENTION TO ME

So who will be going to the [spoilers]redskins[/spoiler]?

First time browsing Sup Forums

You guys are fucking weird.

I think "how" is supposed to be "have", but I have no idea what he's talking about. I don't even watch football. I don't like sports. I just here because that big commercial bowl thing was on.

Which commercial was you guys' favorite?

no one that actually watched the eagles with wentz thinks theres a QB controversy

FUCK YOU

Why fight it? You know that this is what happens. This is what always happens.

SKEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YER OUT!

SKEEUP
NOW NOW NOW WAIT MINUTE SKEEUP
WHY AINT YOU LISTEN A ME SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

now how brown cow?

so where does Nick Foles go? Miami, Denver, Queefs?

Any answer other than Tide or Bud-Light is wrong.

>eagles now have 4 QBs on their roster better than DUIkota Prescott
Oh no, what are they going to do?

Like they'll get Saquon in return for either QB.

I don't think the Clowns are even that stupid.

Why would the Queefs want him? They traded Smith just so they could play Mahomes. If they wanted slightly above mediocre they would have just kept Alex Smith.

Chiefs make the most sense and if they were smart they'd nab him to try and save their franchise. But they aren't smart. They already traded away a top 10 QB for shits.

They want to play Mahomes. They don't want a veteran QB.

I wouldn't rule out the Jags or Viqueens as well. Imagine him with those defenses.

Lmao if Mahones is better than Smith why did they start Smith all year? If you want to draft a replacement this early fine, but you dont New Orleans or Green Bay trading away their #1 QB cause a rookie might not be bad! Foles is their only shot. If they were rebuilding I'd understand the decision but they are a championship caliber team, throwing away an Elite QB in his prime to take a chance on a second year who has 0 starts.

>vikings
Ermmm they have 3 good QBs don't think they need a fourth.

philly will trade the SB winner

What honestly were you expecting???

>be super bowl mvp
>get traded by draft time
>get traded to the patriots because brady decides to retire
>keep new englands reign of dominance going into the 2020s

>smith
>elite
Brah...

I mean the meme was he wasnt elite because he didn't throw enough dragons to appease the normies, but he has even been doing that this year.

Smeth balled the fuck out this season, turns out when his best WR isn't dwayne fucking bowe he can make shit happen

I doubt Brady retires this year. Maybe after a win, but I doubt he'll close on a SB loss. That magnificent bastard can't leave the Pats yet, I still have the will to live.

>Smeth
>not elite
Pick one, my man.