>brendan fraser will never unj-

Other urls found in this thread:

brendanfraser.com/
imdb.com/title/tt4958742/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2
deadline.com/2017/04/brendan-fraser-cast-condor-audience-tv-series-1202061949/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who #fraserhead here?

Holy shit, Sup Forums BTFO!

Brendan Fraser was born on December 3, 1968 in Indianapolis, IN. Owing to his father's position as a journalist and foreign service officer for the Canadian Government Office of Tourism, Brendan and his family were required to relocate homes frequently. His childhood journey through the USA, Canada and Europe introduced him to the complex nature of diversity and the challenge of frequently changing schools. Living in Holland at age seven, he became secretly envious of his childhood peers' cool, militia-sounding "Army Brat" title. So he dubbed himself "Brochure Brat" and would compare travel itineraries to break the ice when making new friends.

Along the way, Brendan developed insatiable curiosities for creating imagery (he has become an accomplished amateur photographer), going to new places (he is an ardent world traveler who recently needed extra pages added to his passport) and keeping current with new forms of artistic expression (his limited free time is frequently spent in Museums, Theatres and Galleries, or, yep…online.)

Learn more at:
brendanfraser.com/

Does the unjusting of Brendan Fraser mean we'll finally get to see Big Bug Man?

JUST

depends. how big exactly is this bug man?

me

I'm starting a crowd sourcing campaign entitled Pennies for Brenny, who's in?

count me in famalama

you would need over 5,000,000 pennies a month just to pay his alimony.

its hopeless

#fraserhead reportan in

I honestly and unironically like Brendan, we share a shitty name so it makes me relate to him more.

God I hope I don't go bald like that

who hype for the #Brenaissance?

you cant always get hairplugs like /ourguy/ Brenny

Who does he think he's fooling? Just shave your fucking head like a man if you're going bald.

TSUJ

JUST FIX MY SHIT UP FAMM

what kind of cut you want senpai?

Fraserhead

Why does brendan always have to be such a nice guy?

Shouldnt stuff like this turn people into cold evil monsters?

Brendan should go briefly crazy, and murder immigrants and bury them underneath his house or dumpster if he lives in an alley.

Then go be the next maincharacter in True detective.

Im going to watch The Mummy today in this mans honor. Please Christ let him unjust.

kek. not sure if thats what he was going for but I thought of this as well.

JUST giveth and JUST taketh away

if Bredan is unJUST who's going to take his place?

UNJUST

tom cruise

as saint brendan returns to his people, it is now time to pass on the crown and mantle of the hol JUST

JUST is not curse or any other mumbojumbo

its a virus. A desease that will be transferred from a human being to another. Like a zombie virus in movies.

is it true? is brendankino back?

#TSUJ
#LOSETHECRUISE
#NOTMYMUMMY
#FRASERHEADS

imdb.com/title/tt4958742/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2
Lel the perfect role for him

One eye on UNJUSTING his career, another eye on alimony

Holy fuck?!?!? That girl browses Sup Forums!?!??! Hot a WHAT BAHBAAITBAIBAHAT!!!!!! BE MY gf NOW!!!!

He's a big bug man

>there will never be someone as pure JUST as brendan fras-

The nature of JUST is to undergo a slow decline, like you're rotting from the inside out.

Trump was always fugly, and you can bet he will go suddenly and violently. It's not the same.

>real estate billionaire turned tv star turned most powerful man in the world
>hehe BLOMPF just cheeto me up xd

Look at that stiff posture, that vacant expression staring out into space. Brendan would rather be anywhere else, poor guy.

Good for him.

but hes ugly. never mind that, i bet you want to kiss him judging by your post! you freak

He looks like Rodney Dangerfield

SHE LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING WITCH

she put some kind of gipsy curse on him didn't she

>Confident, bold imdb image that forces the viewer to acknowledge Brendan 'is not a kid anymore'
>New agent that will fight to get Brandon better roles
>Playing a three-dimensional red pilled anti-muslim dude in a new project
>Alimony ends 2019

It's time. Just like with James Rolfe soon all those silly little meme pictures are gonna be a thing of the past and anyone who still posts them will look like an imbecile.

AND THUS

THE JUST

BE TAKEN AWAY

AND GIVEN TO A BODY ANEW

What's this do called again?

WE
FUCKING
DID
IT
TEVVIT

>Playing a three-dimensional red pilled anti-muslim dude in a new project

i thought that was an april fool's joke

Back in the game

someone should shop Aftons face on that guy

April 6 motherfucker

deadline.com/2017/04/brendan-fraser-cast-condor-audience-tv-series-1202061949/

do you think it said JUST married on their car?

FUCK YES
TSUJ TSUJ TSUJ
A THOUSAND TIMES TSUJ

Cover up his smile and look at his eyes. He's just putting on an act to make his fans feel better.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJ

>>Alimony ends 2019
Oh shit. Jan 1st 2019 will be the beginning of the Fraserssaince

>He’s motivated by his hatred of radical Islam

is Brendan, dare I say it, /OURGUY/?

Good. In hope good things happen to Brendan. I know a lot of people on this board joke about the JUST shit but I see people who genuinely enjoy him being miserable. Why? He's a nice guy who was just fucked over by a woman. I think we can all relate to that atleast once

KEK

what's the Sup Forums's obsession with not having hair?

literally since the first time I got to chose how I want my heart I always had it short and since like age of 15 I have a buzzcut.

Don't even go to a hairdresser I just buzz it out every time I shower. It takes like 2 minutes

I'm not a fatty like Sup Forums so I end up looking like a skinhead

You fags sound like women

Every step that I take is another mistake to you
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there

i laffed

Insecure Redditor: The Post

you're gonna lose all your hair by 30 and you know it, you have dreams about women laughing at you and fixing their makeup on your giant egg like shiny head

Actually its January 31, 2019

YIPPEEE

THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT COMING TO MY HOUSE AND GOING THROUGH MY TRASH CHAMCHAM

By then he'll be too old for the heroic lead roles he was born to play. He could reinvent himself as a more serious actor and take on meatier roles but that'd take a lot of work, especially now that emotionally he's at his lowest, and given how little he's been doing over the past few years it'll be harder to get decent parts.

unJUST

he hasn't done shit yet. Stop counting the chickens before the redneck farmer fucks them mate.

see

B R E N A I S S A N C E

yeah I knew this thread was because of that, nobody has seen shit yet and they think he dug himself out of the botomless pit he is in. Wait and shut the fuck up and let's hope for the best. But honestly his luck is beyond shit, let's wait and see.

dude he just starred in season 3 of the affair and now he landed this role immediately after that. clearly his shit is unfucked

he's canadian. He's lurbocucklord. He could have killed his wife and been out of jail now.

Apologize

Can't wait to watch this with Sup Forums

He's the reincarnation of the Christ

He's suffering for our sins and stuff

if he really does unfuck his shit we ought to celebrate. Any ideas?

I vote for hanging 2 sandniggers in his honor.

he thought she was reaching for his wallet and instinctively flinched.

>it's time

A Brendan marathon stream - the best of his film and TV career back-to-back

damn!

Monkeybone 2: Monkeyboners when?

>he mentions Sup Forums durning his speech
>he thanks every user for helping him fix his shit up

is it fair to say even though we make fun of brendan he's always been /ourguy/ ?

A rare Brendan, from the set of Behind the Curtain of Night

Our Brendan is a smart man.
He knows that we intend to unfuck his shit and fuck his ex wife's shit up, he also knows that supporting this 'movement' (and thus supporting any ill intent towards her) could fuck his shit up even more.
He's sitting back, watching the fireworks as his shit becomes more unfucked by the hour, and before he retires for the evening, in his bed, his crisp fresh-smelling The Mummy™ bedsheets framing his worn and sad face, a single tear falls from his eye onto his pillow as he whispers "thanks, big guys" and cracks a gentle smile - looking a little more like the young man standing beside Rachel Weisz on the design a few centimeters from him.

>what'cu want?
>gimme the most tolerable late night host
>say no more dawg

toasting in a epic bread

checked

Definitely - as much as we've gotten so much mileage out of the JUST meme I really do hope life improves for him. Might be a year, might be a little bit longer, but hopefully his career will take off again.

Please please please guys let's make this a meme! This epic pic let's make it a meme and use it everyday! Haha! Please guys!

Hoooly shit bros double dubs we GOTTA make the pic of me a meme!!!!

that would look really cool/creepy on top of a movie monster's head