Boys this is it

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

Boys this is it. I've been pushed too far. Im going to kill myself. And since Sup Forums is anonymous, I thought this place would be the best to announce it. Try to console me, call me a pussy or a faggot, or even give me ideas on how to kill myself without pain, drugs, or a firearm. This is the end. I've made up my mind, ive written my note, all i need to do is die now.

Attached: 3ff1619e71fceeb931f7cca54d2577c6115252d8128412b1fb742b772d960a40-1.jpg.jpg (496 KB, 1080x1100)

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

Last chance to get pussy user, dont do it. If you do, well i guess an hero

Attached: 1573273871529s.jpg (4 KB, 176x250)

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

post ur ass and dick before u do it

Attached: 1573234685007.png (459 KB, 697x759)

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

Been there done that. Not as great as it sounds.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

If you've got an immediate death method already established, such as a gun, a sharp object, or even a pill, go alley-rape a girl in whatever way you want. Soon as you nut in her, blow your brains out or whatever. Leave the world with one last fun gift.

Or don't do any of that and painlessly kys via helium tank + bag on head, but if I were you I'd do the first.

William Taylor
William Taylor

seriously post hand with timestamp.
dont kill yourself, your going to miss landing on mars, who will really win 2020
the up coming war in the 2020s.
hyperfast internet.
full emmerition video games.
cyberpunk 2070
i am going to be homeless this xmas.
i am not going to end it.
and £10k in debt.

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

I live in a small town. I know all the girls personally. Not a single one id want to do that to.

Luis Young
Luis Young

I dont give a shit about any of that. My family has ruined everything for me.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

Stream it on YouTube live

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

both my parents are dead and my uncle has disowned me.

whats your story?

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

Do have a gun?
What is available for you to an hero

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

Wish i could. I'm probably gonna tape down the button on a butane lighter, shove a bag over my head and go out like that.

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

This

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

Parents physically and mentally abused me my entire life. Been kicked out of the house 5 times, almost been murdered by gang members too many times to count.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

No gun available. Posted earlier about my plan.

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

same i left the home at 16 and kept it that way.
how old are you now?

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

I refuse to disclose. Im kind of paranoid about internet safety, so i never let anything about me out.

William Watson
William Watson

Why not just run away and start a life on the road? Backpack your way through your country

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

Stop being a pussy and change your life. Get a plane ticket and fly to a different state or country and figure shit out. Don’t be a fuckin soft pussy

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

okay well i am 28.
trust me it will get better the older you get.

John Cook
John Cook

Im watched. Live in a small town surrounded by mountains and fields. Crazy family. I wouldn't be out for longer than a day. Might consider just going to my friends moms house though.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

I can't handle it for that long man... This worlds chewed me up, spit me out, then stomped on me. I dont know what i did to deserve this.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

I wish i could man. I really do.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

neither do i.
this is my 3rd time its happend.
umm. if i do well ill probably get another 2.
its all totally random.
if you want user i can be there for you.

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

You can. You’re just being a lazy Pussy. You’re in control

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

have you tried not taken anything seriously its one of the only reason why am not in rehab and it might help you

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

What do you mean, friend?

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

you're about to kill yourself and you're worried about internet safety? thank god you are killing yourself

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Ive tried everything. I used to have the worlds greatest therapist, but thats a long gone memory.

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

well i am based the UK i have no money so i cant pay my phone right now but if you want i can setup a proton mail.

Owen King
Owen King

Post your note

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

K E K
Pussy
You aren't gonna kill yourself
"paranoid about internet safety" my ass.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

When you gonna an hero?
What are gonna use?
Will you stream it?

Attached: d0fe562.jpg (767 KB, 3024x4032)