Ask a balloon fetishist anything

ask a balloon fetishist anything

Attached: image1.jpg (1000x900, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp(d0t)com/attachments/428354054037569539/643272629247016966/20191110_201351.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=KicGg5ugY1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a balloon fetishist but that pic is hot as fuck

got any more?

OP here, hentai for it is super hard to find and very rare

popper or not?

Deja vu as fuck rn. Woah idk why Postttt moar! Wtf

Im a non popper

How furry are you?

How do you think you got this fetish?

Condolences because it seems there's more popper than non-pop stuff.

Not furry at all

when I was about 10 I got a balloon from a birthday and I was playing with it and I ended up literally humping it and was like huh that feels REALLY fucking good and then I orgasmed, it kindof developed from there

Its not a tragedy because I like being dominated with balloons, having someone sit on one on my dick teasing me and threatening to pop it but I dont like popping them on my own

Do you like helium or no?

why?

eh not really the balloons are typically super hard and I like them to be squishy
Why not ig?

Does the squeek squeek noise turn you on more?

any other fetishes to mix with this?

Ever get those giant extra thick ones like they use at store openings?

its there, doesnt do much, its more blowing them up/the smell/touch, latex feels really damn good
Femdom

I use all sorts of them, only latex tho, my favorite is a GL1200(pic related) super fun to hump or chill on

Attached: balloons-united-cattex-gl1200-04.jpg (1000x1500, 150K)

Favorite brands/places to buy?

I buy on a website called "Balloons United"
I like Cattex and Tuftex, they are gucci as fuck

my question is will you join my no-rules discord at gg/cK9DBSH

I like the smell and feel too. Helium ones look so plump and metallic shiny - not so much as a fetish, I just liked the short film The Red Balloon (Le Ballon Rouge) as a kid.

how do your sexual partners feel about this fetish?

What's your opinion on this?

Attached: Jenny20.jpg (932x1200, 82K)

She thinks its fun, she likes biting/hitting me so its a fair tradeoff ig

gay and retarded

where's joe?

that's mean user

Attached: Jenny66.png (767x767, 266K)

cdn.discordapp(d0t)com/attachments/428354054037569539/643272629247016966/20191110_201351.mp4
Also incase you were wondering this is what my stash looks like rn, what do you guys think I should do with all of them?

Attached: bomi-snapshot-2019v.png (640x480, 308K)

Not into exercise balls but neat

use a laser printer and acetone to transfer lewd images on them

Acetone doesnt work super well sadly, ive tried

worked for me, but I found not all laser printers work for it. Black and white lineart with little grayscale work best.

Does the latex get fucked by the acetone?

No, it's fine. It's some oils that denature latex, especially some mineral oils. Thats why you don't use them as lube with latex condoms.

What process works best? and any pics of your prints?

No photos because I'm terrified someone will find out, but the process is simple. Find an image, make sure to mirror it, print it out, get a spray bottle that can produce a nice mist, fill the bottle with acetone, spray the print with a mist of acetone, then press the latex onto it like a reverse ink stamp.

You don't need a lot of acetone, just enough to get the ink wet, and you need to be quick enough that the acetone doesn't dry up. Obviously use some kind of plastic sheeting between the paper and the surface you're working on so you don't ruin your work surface with ink stains, and I've found that a towel (or some cushioning) helps.

Sharp black-and-white images like pic related works best, because if the ink is too dense it will run together. When you're pressing the latex down, make sure not to smudge it. Work in a ventilated area, the fumes can get to you.

Attached: 75149967_p0.jpg (1121x1259, 563K)

should I buy the acetone from a hardware store or no?

Gradients or grays won't really come out right, but if the "shading" is done via hatching or dots like pic related, it can work. "Too much ink to transfer well" will be a problem with color images, but if you want to try, make sure to use a white or clear balloon, otherwise the colors will look awful. If you underinflate the balloon while stamping, you can get bigger images when you resume inflating.

The ink will take a few seconds (like 10) to dry once it's on the latex, make sure the ink doesn't touch anything before then or you'll end up with a difficult-to-remove stain.

Yeah, that would be best. Don't use nail polish remover, it's got other crap in it. You can try this method with smaller balloons first. Also remember that acetone is flammable, don't expose to open flames.

Attached: 4f55dec2-2a94-4539-9ffb-ee7b89d19b05.jpg (709x886, 315K)

How do you feels about diapers?

youtube.com/watch?v=KicGg5ugY1k was what inspired me, but I've found it better just to lay the printed image flat, spray a mist of acetone on it, and then just stamp the balloon on. I'm a filthy popper so I don't bother covering the print with rubber cement, and the ink stays on the latex unless you deflate (or pop) the balloon. It's worked for me so far, and I've printed hundreds. If you have difficulty transferring the image over, it might be the type of printer you're using.

Attached: bbnorcus501ccid592tp.jpg (715x845, 109K)

I would like to talk to you more, Ill send you an image verifying that Im a looner if you will join a discord server ive got, just post somthing I would notice in order to pick you out, gg/EBRKfV