Tom Hardy

What's his best role?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uunq9Qpfgw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bronson

really liked him as "mhmm"

This but I also like the indian construction worker.

That one where he does a silly unconvincing accent
No wait, the one where he takes his silly unconvincing acting incredibly seriously to the point of being an unpleasant douche

Concrete man

Oh man, I wish he could suck my dick.

With his ass.

the one where he talks with a funny voice

as the large bloke

Tommy in "Warrior"

It was a pretty simple role but he was terrific.

1. Handsome Bob - Rocknrolla
2. Forrest Bondurant - Lawless
3. Charles Bronson - Bronson

the new sky mobile advert
youtube.com/watch?v=uunq9Qpfgw4

John Fitzgerald

Bane

jesus he looks small here

Prometheus

Definitely Bronson

His best role was Tommy Riordan/Conlon in Warrior. It really suited him.

He's actually pretty short. Like 5'8" (178 cm?) iirc, he's just stocky and muscular.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5'8" is 173 cm you tard

for you

5'8 is 172 cm. hardy is 5'9, 175 cm. king of manlet status.

>That one where he does a silly unconvincing accent

His accents really are bad. There was that movie where he plays a boxer from Pittsburgh and he just sounded retarded.

The one where he plays a guy with a lil peen

I'm American, we learn metric in science classes only. You need one of us to tell you distances, velocity, liquid volume, or drug mass in metric, then we got you. You need us to tell you height in metric, then you're shit out of luck.

>cmd-f
>the drop
>0 results

PLEB CENTRAL

without question his finest performance

the one where he plays the autist with benedict cucumberbach long before they were famous.

seriously.

>I'm American
So am I. No excuse for not knowing the customary-to-metric height conversions by heart.

I will never unsee the fact that he looks like an altar boy in this scene

good thing I won't ever rewatch it because it was kind of shite

>trusting google

actors always lie about their height, when you search for "how tall is x" always subtract like an inch or an inch and a half from that and you get how tall they really are

for example Emma Watson is listed as 5'6" but in reality she's 5'3" midget, she looks like a kid, saw her irl in NYC she was buying some shit in like slippers and looked like a child

mh, use, nootka. I mind fuck my sisiter in my sleep

The drop

as Solomon in Peaky Blinders, which btw is a great show

Bronson
Wettest County In The World
Let's not forget his ass's glorious debut at Band of Brothers

ARFUH? ARFUH!

SHALOM ARFUH, SHALOM

Bane?

Basically every famous person lies about their height. Barbara Palvin claims to be 5'8" but she's shorter than her 5'7" bf. Dwayne Wade claims to be 6'3" but I'm 6'0" and I'm taller than he is, Allen Iverson claims to be 6'0" but my 5'8" little sister is taller than him.

IMO, you should take every athlete/actor height and subtract 2 inches. The only exceptions are very rare cases like Kevin Durant and Zlatan Ibrahomovic, where they pretend to be shorter than they actually are because when they were teenagers they were too tall to play their favored positions (KD was too tall to be a guard, Zlatan was too tall to be a striker).

>The Adventures of ayy lmao and mhmm

Plebs.

>you should take every athlete/actor height and subtract 2 inches
idk why but this made me kinda sad

Shinzon

j/k. either bronson or concrete man. handome rob was god too.

BANE?

I just picked that movie's torrent randomly and had the time of my life
True kino

That encounter when toms son was taken away was true patriacian scene

MUH PELTS

Max. My name's Max. That's my name.

This

When he was a big guy

Locke.

The true kino.

It really is the truth though. It's weird, but very true. I grew up in a rich family in Miami, we hung around a lot of celebs (my dad is a black Cuban doc who worked with a lot of NFL/NBA players and married a Dolphins cheerleader, and almost none of them were as tall as they were listed as).

When I was 17, all the way back in 2013, I met Mario Chalmers and YesJulz. He is listed at 6'2". She claims to be 5'9". I was taller than both of them and I had only just hit 6'0". They're all liars.

Probably Bronson. I liked him on Taboo too.

I have a use

>yfw Hardy won't play Geralt of Rivia in that Hollywood Witcher film they're doing

He needs to be slightly taller. Claudia Black as Yennefer. Dunno about Triss.

I never got the hype about Tom Hardy, probably because I mostly remember him from Terminator Salvation and TDKR, where I thought he was shit. But then I finally saw Revenant and he was amazing. I didn't even know it was hi until I looked up the movie afterwards.

Mad Max because he barely has any lines but he emotes well.

I love this show tom hardy plays a merchant ally very well.

Unironically Mad Max.

For the concrete, brother. For the concrete.

>literally Nothing Happens: The Movie

be very careful now

>Terminator Salvation
Are you thinking of Sam Worthington?

tell cool stories please my man

Locke

the one where he shags kelly reilly

muh pelts

At the beginning, for a second or two, I thought Werner Herzog was narrating. Is that what Tom was going for?

You'll still watch the second season