>win domestic league
>"we're world champions!"
What did they mean by this?

it means that handegg isnt a real sport

All the rings say world champions on them

But why

neither is poverty ball

The US has won every Superbowl faggot

>Le sports are meta-reality re-enactments of proxy wars meme.
Sounds like Patriots propaganda to me.

>only league that plays sport
>hurr durr how are they world champions
Time to take off the proxy

Because literally no other nation could even beat the browns. American football is in a league of it's own

Doesn't Canada has a professional league too?

Because fuck you that's why

Americans are fine with accepting ignorance.

eg. "Could care less", "World Champions" etc. It doesnt actually mean what the words mean to them, they're 'sayings'

i had no expectations for a good comeback, but somehow im still disappointed

Canadian Football is irrelevant. Most Canadians prefer American Football

Our CFL players probably couldn't beat a high-tier US College team

I've never liked it. Just say NFL champions.

Is anyone else in the world trying to put up an NFL team? They are world championships cause every other country can only muster up a team of foot-fairies who cry every time someone touches them.

This. There is a international handegg event called the IFAF Football World Cup. America was actually BANNED from playing in it the first two tourney. When America was finally allowed to play, they have to play with severe restrictions: they can’t have any NFL players. Hell, they can have any active NCAA players at any division. The players US sends were like former D3 NCAA players and won handily ever since. And only Japan (yes, Japan) and sometimes Canada at least puts up some resemblance of a game.

Doesnt really matter dude. You cant be 'world champs' by playing in a comp where only US cities can compete.

Baseballers call themselves world champs, even though the Japs are better. I'm not really upset that it happens, but you cant deny its just ignorant.

Because there's no league who comes close to the NFL. Maybe that changes as it becomes mors popular.

Not as disappointing as your living conditions, banana nigger.

>Japan is better
>handily beat Japan regular when they have exhibition games in spring training and the USMNT best them in the World Baseball Classic when they actually stop fucking around and had a somewhat decent team.

Japan NT would not be able to beat the USMNT if they had fielded their best players.

ive lived in philly my whole life. the city is going insane

>make the exact same FUCKING joke 4x a year for 10 years in a row

we get it. NFL, NBA, MLB, and MLS all say world champions. and you're very clever and smart for making this joke

you really think the Japanese league could beat the world series champs?

Their quality of play and teams is so far below the NFL that a world championship game between them would be a mere formality, if a league can produce teams that can legitimately challenge an NFL super bowl winner then there would be grounds to say they aren’t world champions

The NPB Champs would lose to the WS Champs most of the time and it would be the same if elite level American MLB players stop disregarding the WBC. The USMNT just started to treat the WBC non-frivolously and won it. America produces the best pitchers bar-none and none of them played the WBC last year.

Unless enough of your talent gets sucked into the NFL, I don't think that's true.