Daily reminder that Larry David was the brain behind Seinfeld...

Daily reminder that Larry David was the brain behind Seinfeld, and that Jerry essentially rode his coat tails to a billion dollar fortune.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-3fCCL0ASE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clearly you've never seen Bee Movie

Jealousy is a baser instinct OP, strive to rise above.

Can't...beat...it

seinfeld is an utter cock

there would never have been 'Seinfeld' without Jerry's initial fame, Larry was a nobody. Chicken and the egg, man

>there would never have been 'Seinfeld' without Jerry's initial fame

You don't think LD would have eventually been discovered by someone other than Jerry?

seinfeld was better after david left

The chemistry of the two is what made the show work. Jerry was the perfect understated protagonist for the show. It was a great synergy and simplifying it makes you a retard.

LD would tell you the same thing and when you said you didn't agree, he'd do the thing from Curb where he looks at you closely as the music plays and eventually say... "Okay."

they were friends, which is a pretty unique situation, so it's very likely that nobody else would have given him a shot, or that he wouldn't have even seeked an opportunity out if his friend hadn't been given a show

he was "discovered" by andy kaufman but kaufman died lmao

>It's another autist doesnt understand chemistry, partnership, sharing, and had problems with the latter in kindergarten before being mored to his 'special' classes thread

This. Those last few seasons are goat tier comedy

Jerry wasnt even needed in his own show. a unique situation I think.

Larry David had already been a writer on SNL at that point, along with at least one other sketch comedy show. The industry knew about him, he just pissed off almost everyone he ever worked with. He only got a new chance because he was friends with Jerry and Jerry brought him in to work on the pilot.

He only got one sketch on SNL during his entire time there.

Tell the story about the time he quit.
It's my favorite Larry David story.

There was a seinfeld episode about it. Larry quit on a Friday, went home and over the weekend realized his mistake. On Monday he went back in and pretended like it was a joke. If I recall, unlike the episode where George was fired, Larry got his job back.

>>he's never seen Fridays

point & laugh at the pleb children

>show that ran for 2 years on friday nights

wow!

No I get it. I have friends who are Seinfeld super fans and they get mad when I say that. Just my personal taste I enioyed the last few seasons way more than than the old ones.

>Larry is literally Costanza
youtube.com/watch?v=G-3fCCL0ASE
What a guy.

This. You can get to know more about their chemistry by watching behind-the-scenes footage.

>>and yet hes seen every caepshit

fucking kuk

not an argument

He's admitted this multiple times. Shows the genius of Jason Alexander considering he's. Irl nothing like George.

you still havent seen Fridays
& :. are speaking out of your ass