Baneposting may be dead, but it's completely ruined Aidan Gillen's career for me...

Baneposting may be dead, but it's completely ruined Aidan Gillen's career for me. Sing Street was difficult to get through, especially when he was dancing in the dream sequence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You probably only torrent movies in your fucking basement anyways, so nobody cares

He's a shit actor regardless of how much of a meme he is.

>Baneposting may be dead

Stoped reading right there.

Second this. He was extremely hammy in Calvary and GoT.

>Baneposting may be dead
For you

>Baneposting may be dead

>Baneposting may be dead

Then show me its body.

>shit actor
Please user
youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8
That is some serious acting chops right there

>Baneposting dead
Wrong.

I thought he was good in got.

Not his fault the producers are numales faggots that focus on their mary sue women.

>dead
W E W

fpbp

It's dead, nothing new has come out of that's actually funny or worthwhile.

There's a thread up right now and it's completely devoid of comedic value.

for you

fuck

VEIN?

>I'm just coming for my flight plans, Marty

>Sing Street was difficult to get through
this was too nuanced to be noticed after dropping this clanger:
>Baneposting may be dead
try harder next time op.

VEIN?

>Baneposting may be dead

wow, what a fucking hothead son of a bitch

If anything the memes made him more popular. The next season of Peaky Blinders is going to be hard to watch.

>Baneposting
>dead

Pick only one

SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums IS ONE THING, BUT YOU MEMERS WOULDN'T LAST ONE DAY OUT IN THE SKARCH

Why can't Aidan embrace the memes?

>Mr Shelby, I'm MI5

He has been in a lot of movies and shows recently, but I doubt it has nothing to do with Baneposting.

I miss Skarch posting

Embracing the memes too much can ruin the memes. It's like that episode of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends where everyone is laughing at jokes about the rabbit character and then the rabbit character embraces it and starts making more jokes about himself and the jokes become lame. It's better to be subtle about it the way that CIA has, like him mentioning that photoshop of the watch on his wrist being from TDKR in an interview for GoT.

Baneposting is a ladder.