What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3981722/Racism-real-case-wears-s-sweater-King-Kong-movie-director-live-tweets-flight-spat-Alt-Right-passenger.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Casting John C. Reilly in anything else than a shitty comedy with Will Ferrel

Creatively bankrupt franchise origin story, exists literally for an after credits scene.

I just saw it in theater but I really needed to take a piss so I didn't see the credits after scene. Was it Godzilla or what did I miss?

this

Rodan, King Ghidora and Mothra were confirmed for the cinematic universe.

I liked it. Good action scenes, good soundtrack too.

And yet he was the best part.

This fucking right here

God damn this was a wasted movie.

It was okay. Lots of Kong and him killing shit. That's what I want in a monster movie.

Godzilla was shit in that aspect and the little characterization they did with Bryan Cranston they fucked up by killing him off. Much better film but they can and should do better.

There was too much action. It all became forgettable.

This is just the beginning of wrong.

Gzilla V KK will continue the wrong

how the fuck king kong is a franchise? Isn't it the same story, hurr big ape go to big apple, climbs tower shot by airforce? You can't just rehash a movie x10 and call it a franchise

decadely kong kino

I remember all the scenes with Kong killing shit and those weird lizard things.

The main issue was the characters. Samuel Jackson and John Reilly carried the entire movie but I remember virtually nothing going on with them. They were just a device to move the action forward.

Really needed some balance.

>he's going to ruin metal gear solid too

you just can't make a good movie looking like that (((siriusX)))

John is based though

This is the origin story for him in the cinematic universe. He's not even getting a sequel, that's how much of a contractual obligation this was, Godzilla's getting a sequel, but now Legendary's getting big in their britches and want in on the cinematic universe fad, so they memed Kong into existence.

there were no bananas m8

probably the most accurate vietnam movie ever made

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3981722/Racism-real-case-wears-s-sweater-King-Kong-movie-director-live-tweets-flight-spat-Alt-Right-passenger.html

appreciated faam